Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittlemissM

VIP Member
What’s the nanny up to? Maybe she’s actually doing it all herself... welcome to the real world you absolute fraud.

CakesRFab

It looks like a nice holiday, but they're in a massive concrete resort near dubai marina, which is fabulous, but not particularly cultural or in the slightest bit representative of the part of the world in which they're staying. I'm not quite sure how this is supposed to be educational travelling for their children. A lovely holiday I'm sure, but certainly not in keeping with the constant 'we love travelling, not all classrooms have four walls etc etc.'

I wonder if they ever go to the old town, or ride on an abra, or go to arabic tea houses. You don't get much culture in dubai but you can certainly get a bit more than sitting round the pool, hotel hopping and shopping. They might as well have gone to Tenerife!
If they had gone to Tenerife though they would have had to quarantine when they got back. Whenever it is they are planning to get back...

Just had a nosy and they bought the house for £2.5m and are trying to sell for £4.5m (I do think it’s overpriced though) so in theory that’s £2m made that’s nothing to do with his job. If they’ve been selling at similar profit margins for 20 years they’ll have made a fortune just from property
They have spent a lot on it in the meantime though inside and out . Won’t be pure profit but I know what you mean I still think he’s making the big bucks as their whole
Lifestyle is flashy , all the kids in private school and every fad product or service under the sun. . She’s always down mlm too since her “performing” time wrapped up .. her old Twitter she was shilling Arrbonne whilst pregnant making out it was why she didn’t get stretch March and how she slimmed down after. 😡😡

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’d be very surprised if they move. They’ve been in the process of moving or selling the house before then stayed out.

Libbub

VIP Member
Yeah I reckon her getting drunk and making a public embarrassment of herself, not once but twice in the space of a week, sent shak over the edge. We'll never know if there was any truth to the cheating accusation, but it sent her in a downward spiral.

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
I think he's was added as a marketing ploy by her. I think he gets a lot of stick at work, probably more 'behind his back' comments.

LividLalji

VIP Member
I’ve been meaning to comment on this thread about a story from last week. Did anyone see she storied herself in an actual Pilates studio with her teacher!!? That’s illegal, gyms and studios are shut!!
Not defending her at all but she has a gym in her house it has like bright writing on one of the walls, was it definitely not her house? No idea who she was with or where I’m assuming she deleted it 😂