Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveanatter

VIP Member
He absolutely would not get away with going away.... I wondered if it’s house related. Maybe they’ve found somewhere and have a potential buyer for there’s? Surely Shak wouldn’t want a new house to be as easy to find as where they live now

Reactions: 1

Libbub

VIP Member
In fairness she did start to show bits and got quite badly criticised for it so stopped.
Well at least she read the room and altered her behaviour. I'm not a fan of Luisa, in fact she blocked me, but credit where its due.

SeaWitch

Just watched the sleep training videos..... Watch the laptop screen when she spins in the chair... whats that all about?!

Saps

For a travel guru her geography is awful.

Kerala is on the southern west coast not the very tip

Libbub

VIP Member
Omg guys I missed it. Please can someone fill me in? She was drunk again? I can't find her account now. What happened?

What’s the nanny up to? Maybe she’s actually doing it all herself... welcome to the real world you absolute fraud.
She’s probably got a few days off. Usually she does it all, while lazy bones talks to her phone and messes around with a PowerPoint my 11 year could do...

• Haha
I think with the pox you’re supposed to isolate. I guess though if the baby doesn’t have many spots and is in the pram the risk to others is reasonably low.
True, but depending how bad her kids had it last time, they can get it again and worse. Look up viral load theory...

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I’m not surprised the babies sleep is messed up she must have massive jet lag from being in Dubai so long and all those long flights to must be confusing on a little ones body

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’ve been meaning to comment on this thread about a story from last week. Did anyone see she storied herself in an actual Pilates studio with her teacher!!? That’s illegal, gyms and studios are shut!!
I think the Pilates reformer she was on is in her home gym