Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saps

Oh dear. Think there must be a lot going on there....

the comment about the Queen....how out of touch is he?? He is 99 and in hospital....she is probably worried sick not just fed up!

Reactions: 1

Mejustme

VIP Member
Surely there’s no smoke without fire!? Why does she keep getting all these messages from people saying he’s cheating? Seems extremely suspicious to me.
It does make you wonder, if you're that way inclined there's plenty of things you could message her about, pouting, finger sucking, flicking her hair, breaking lockdown rules, shit parenting the list goes on .,.but shak cheating 🤔

Her earnings I mean .. basically get in it together all the money goes into the same family pot but he’s only really a name to keep her under the radar . I’m no expert lol

I honestly have no bloody clue I’m just wondering why the hell would he lol must be some
Reason
They both earn too much to benefit from any tax relief loophole. Anything over a certain amount gets taxed at 40%. So makes zero difference if it’s going to him or her.
Also Shaks employment contract would state he can’t have interests or work for anyone else or have any personal business interests. So this whole thing makes no sense! I know lots of senior execs who do have external interests, but they are always put in the spouses name.

Click77

He’s on the travel marketing business website. His only Barclays connection appears to be his own LinkedIn.. could be wrong of course 🤔

southcoaster

I’ve just watched her stories about her subscription travel company and it’s not terribly clear...

you pay to be able to get acess to cheaper holidays, abroad or in the UK?

Asparagus123

VIP Member
New to thus thread but she really grates on me on Instagram. Where does she live in London? Her house looks absolutely huge. Getting a bit sick of her moaning when she is quite obviously so privileged compared to many
She lives in Hertfordshire not London

If you have a look there are many many MD’s in investment banking. Would that job alone give this life or have they both got other businesses and banking was a cover of respectability??! I always thought she gave the impression he was THE MD... it’s just a title given to 100’s in the company.. they announce around 80 with that title each year..!
Our yes there’s tons of Md’s and VP’s etc. I’d say if he’s still at Barclays he’s on around 230k, which may sound a lot, but isn’t really compared to the area they live in etc.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Oh yes not claiming it’s straight profit. We live nearby too 😁

I’m enjoying a Saturday afternoon dig and it looks like the 40/40 club is for people who have made40 sales. I wonder if this is just something he’s registered to book holidays and get an agents discount (their last holiday he was always on the phone booking hotels) the photo looks like it’s been lifted from somewhere. He might not even be an active member, recruiting and the like? I just can’t imagine he’d be involved. I mean, he’s smart 😭
Yes I vaguely remember her saying once he got an iata rep number or atol or whatever it is so he could organise their holidays him selves

Dandylion1

VIP Member
“Almost as annoying as people who say they are leaving Instagram and come back” that’s literally her as well! With her little “breaks”.

I’m tall so 9/2 would be absolute goals for me. But I don’t think she can be any taller than 5ft 4 to have body doubled for Britney and Kylie. My friend who is 5ft 3in is 8st and she looks healthy. My sister was 8st and 5ft 5 and looked very ill. Weight is very personal. Me and my best friend same height and weight but she always looks slimmer than me and can squeeze in size smaller clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️. And because it’s personal it’s not responsible for Rachael to be sharing her digits on the internet. If this isn’t about being skinny and is about being “fit” like she says then keep the numbers to yourself
I’m 5/6 and I’m 9.2 aswel and it’s perfect weight if she looses a stone then surely she would be under her bmi, I didn’t know she was Britney and kylie’s body double!

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
It would be if any of the revenue of that scheme actually came from travel bookings, but it doesn't. All of the revenue within the scheme comes from the monthly payments of the 'agents' within it. It's just a giant ponzi. It might collapse now though as recruitment will be even harder without being able to pretend to your prey that they will get (fictional) great discounts and commission on hotels etc.
With desperate people being let go from their jobs I think sadly Rachael will be able to take advantage of many vulnerable people right now

Didn’t last night she post that she was going to re-share her Kenya trip seeing the school and did the whole attempt at a fade in with her hand but then didn’t upload it? She’s so strange.

Clearly isolating due to covid, wonder if she’s kept the nanny away

Last edited:
I struggle to imagine he hasn’t found out. I mean he’d only have to google? You’d expect he’d keep a close eye on her stuff knowing what a risk her big mouth is to him

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
So did she actually refer to someone messaging saying her best friend is sleeping with shak? Or is this speculation? I just can’t believe shed share that even if didn’t believe it

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I remember that too. This from the woman who says she doesn't need Instagram and its just a scrapbook for memories for her kids. Was she lieing then or lieing now? . Whatever way you look at it she's a frigging liar!
Exactly! If you were earning 7.5k per month surely most people would continue doing the affiliate marketing to earn that rather than changing to another money making scheme