Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I doubt he’ll get in trouble for it. He’s too senior, makes too much money for them, it’s being going on years plus he’s not doing anything wrong is he?

Reactions: 1

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
He must be desperate to get rid of that Google result. As if ever he tried to move jobs and they Google him it’s pretty cringey.

I’ve been meaning to comment on this thread about a story from last week. Did anyone see she storied herself in an actual Pilates studio with her teacher!!? That’s illegal, gyms and studios are shut!!

Libbub

VIP Member
Wooooahhhh have I missed something??? Has she cheated?
No someone messaged her.......again....... And said their friend had been having an affair with shak........ She got sloshed and was rambling about how he couldn't afford to divorce her etc etc. It was all very weird. Then she got drunk for a second time in the space of a week and was rambling again.

So we all know she can't tell the truth to save her life. She's a Walter Mitty character, thinks if she dreams a scenario up and says it out loud that it's the truth. The story she's putting out is they don't need such a big house, they're gonna sell up buy something smaller and take the money out of the property and travel. There's just one problem with that she's got 4 kids that need schooling. As much as she may protest that not all classrooms have 4 walls, those kids need some formal schooling or they'll grow up unable to function fully in the world. So that to me sounds like bollocks! Either she's having a jab at Luisa cos there's a bit of sour grapes going on or they're struggling for money. Putting 3 kids through private school ain't cheap, and they got another one to go yet. They got years of it. Imagine if she had to pull them out cos they couldn't pay the fees!! They both like expensive cars etc etc, is it possible he's taken a bit of a hit financially with the pandemic? Somethings off here, people with that kind of money don't downsize. Look at Luisa, they always want bigger and better.
I have to say, I assumed (having a lot of friends who seem similar to shak) they’ve made a lot of money on the current house so they’re just looking to move onto the next one which will make money too. If you’re upwardly mobile and have cash on the hop earning a few hundred grand tax free from property is worth it for the disruption

mrtumble

VIP Member
I could almost understand saying those things if she was 3 years old, still up loads of times in the night, still in their bed and she was at the end of her tether. But Aspen is only 7 months old and supposedly slept really well until now. She's making out like it's been so long and she's been so 'selfish'. It must have been a few weeks at most! I must be the most 'selfish' mother on the planet then. My 2.5 year old still gets in my bed every night, he rarely lasts past midnight in his own room.

Also, Aspen must be a fairly complaint baby. From the video it seemed as though she was just shouting. My kid would have been utterly hysterical if I'd just left him. He'd have vomited all over himself and been in a state for hours. I do think the success of sleep 'training' depends a lot on what type of baby you've got.

I also thought you weren't supposed to go in and cuddle them and give them milk when you were doing controlled crying. Perhaps I've not understood correctly.