Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
She’s previously said she was living at the mansion but that she’s never slept with Heff. Holly Maddison recently stated that despite what lots of ex bunnies say, you aren’t invited to live at the mansion if you haven’t slept with Heff.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Rottletottle

I can assure you Rach, I can assure you Rach... saying you like your husband with long hair is not the vainest thing you’ve ever said... not the vainest thing you’ve ever said!!!
Oh and I’m repeating myself like you do, so you understand what I’m saying...Understand what I’m saying!!

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
I think if you go over to her page and abuse her then she has the right to block you, even tho she says she welcomes everyone's opinions she doesn't. If on the other hand she comes over here then she has to be prepared for what she sees. If she seeks us out to see what we're saying then I'm afraid she's gotta just suck it up. We're just a group of individuals expressing what we think. She says if we don't like what we see on her page then unfollow, well likewise if you don't like what you read here then don't come over to look.

RDay

Chatty Member
She's pissed again
Breaking the rules, not even bothering to hide it. People like you are going to keep us in lockdown longer Rachael.
You disgust me

Reactions: 13

Libbub

VIP Member
So the trolls are irrelevant huh?? So irrelevant you mention them at every opportunity and in your grand speech to wind up 2020 the last thing you talk about is........ Yes that's right the irrelevant trolls. Jokes. 🤣😂🤣😂

Also what is a troll?? Someone who calls out your bullshit. Someone who adds up the lies that dribble from your over filled mouth and can list them...... its a bloody long list mind! Someone who laughs at you not with you? What is a troll Rach.?

• Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Luxefamily5 #5: “we’re back, doing what we do best”...pyramid scams, chewing nails and baring her chest

• Haha
  • Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Her latest story again wandering round the kids playground constantly pulling her top so her saggy tits don’t fall out!!! Oh rach fuck off!!!! Telling everyone be thankful for what you have all the whilst saying it from a luxury 5 * resort in Dubai , saying it’s thanks to you lot we get to do what we love 🤣🤣🤣 No rach your husband allows you to do what you do whether you are on this great little platform or not you could still do your “travelling” which blows my mind why you are even on insta , fuck I’d enjoy my luxury lifestyle in private if I were you without everyone judging my every move ..... can only be you still crave attention , good and bad and that’s so Fucking sad!!!!!
I feel like I know you too....a complete new money , narsassistic , lazy, gold digging, 40 something dickhead!!!!
Merry Christmas

• Heart

GossipgalK8

I know quite a few people that have married 'into money'. Some have a heck of a lot more than Rach. They don't behave like she does on SM or in real life. In fact you wouldn't really wouldn't know if you saw their SM accounts or met them. Bragging, moaning, pouting, flashing your cash and lets face it meeting your husband in the way she allegedly did, isn't 'normal'.
I work in an industry where I deal with people every day with annual income of £1m and upwards (I know because I see their documents!) And how she behaves is not normal, and the same of Luisa, I believe the fame and desperation for adoration drives their cringey behavior not having money. Money just allows them to do / buy more stuff or do to obtain that following they desperately crave.

Gigi87

Who could be bothered spending most of the holiday packing and unpacking and moving hotels every second day with 4 kids???

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I knew she wouldn’t be able to stay away. She said would be couple weeks and did 1 and I bet that tortured her. I knew her coming back to say she was ok she wouldn’t go take another week it was just a way to ease herself back in. But I find it interesting she’s clearly sleeping in the guest room...

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Fatbeardedbloke1

Imagine her surprise at spotting she has almost 100k followers. You would think that 4 years of paying Realstagram to like, comment and follow accounts (and then unfollow once they have followed you) to build up a base and then paying for Bots would get you to almost 100k.

All pre-meditated and contrived. What started out as a massive vanity project to fill the gaps in her personality deprived ego has developed into a shameful money making scam.

Tell the mugs that pay you commission every month chasing a dream of Girl bossing their way around the world that you are not taking things seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Can you imagine if a young girl who lives in a council flat lets say (I live in A council house so no judgments from me!) but rach and her “new money” plastic gold digging mates would probably be the first to comment if she left her baby crying screaming whilst posing into the camera! I truly feel just because she has money that’s her exuse to act like a dickhead 24/7
This was exactly my point earlier in thread. A lower income parent living in a different type of house, behaving as she does, would be judged for it far more harshly.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Does she really think if she sits there with a pen and notepad we'll take her seriously.? It's like a child playacting at being at "the office". I couldn't stop looking at her wonkey donkey lips.
Wonkey Donkey lips and rubbish holiday tips

• Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
She is a terrible mother. Baby screaming while she’s ranting. And then giving her children karma sutra sweets. She already gave her 9yr old daughter a book for 10+ and by her own admission the parts about sex disturbed her. And now this. It’s not funny and it’s despicable content. If a low class person were feeding their children those sweets and laughing at it people would be calling social services. “Have another one have another one” exploiting their innocence for content

Asparagus123

VIP Member
She complained so much about how the UK were dealing with Covid when she was in Dubai and yet here she is breaking all the lockdown rules !!!
It takes the absolute piss !! But why does she need to flaunt it on Instagram !!
It’s actually really upsetting when I haven’t been able to see so many family members for so long 😡

• Angry

Libbub

VIP Member
The baby has it "mild, she's not blistery just a bit scabby"....... Its impossible to tell if its mild or not, some people literally have just one spot with chickenpox but they've still got chickenpox. They're still ill. They're still infectious and dangerous to pregnant women and those with a compromised immune system.

Shak changed the flights, Shak got a discount, shak found a room, shak got us an upgrade......... Sorry Rach but aren't you the "travel expert" ??? Aren't YOU the home based travel agent??. Obviously not.

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
How can she make sweeping statements about how people in dubai respect authority? Sure they do, because if they don't they'll be bloody publicly stoned! She hasn't got a clue about what's going on in that country outside of the resorts. She's IGNORANT, THICK, and a total clown. Show your children this woman as an example of what NOT to grow into as an adult.

mrtumble

VIP Member
Really annoys me when they just go 'you're all trolls'. I am not a troll. Some people on here do go a bit far I think. But as I've said before, if someone wants to comment that they don't like the content or they don't agree with something an influencer has said, or that something is a bit offensive, then why the fuck shouldn't they!