Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
The house does look lovely inside but at the same time it’s so white it’s like a hospital! Also, the outside of the house doesn’t look as big as the house appears to be inside. Very Tardis-like!

Reactions: 6

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Lotta pish! 2lbs on 4 off...utter crap! This woman needs to watch her own stories or employ someone to edit them 🤣

Dunno what's more amusing....her talking shite or not remembering the shite she talks 🤣 pathetic creature.
Considering she has 2 young daughters (who have their mothers “confidence”) who are at a very impressionable age, all this drama she’s making over losing weight is really thoughtless. She’s such a fucking narcissist.

Cocod28

She really does cross a line with her kids privacy. Her daughter has just gotten out of the shower stop chasing her with the camera!
I 100% thought this too! She really is thick. I’ve a little girl of the same age and there’s no way I’d post that on my private account with less than 80 followers.

Saps

Oh dear.....she is clearly drunk and someone has clearly rattled her-she actually appeared upset but was trying to make light of it. He knows my past etc etc what is she on about?! I reckon she is one of those women who has a drink and all the insecurities come out.

I have unfollowed her.....all the smug look at my iPads, look at my wine fridges, look at everything I’ve got.....so not classy. Anyone with class wouldn’t do all that flashy look at me stuff.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
She had said she was going AWOL for this project anyway I think she's brought it forward after the drunken ramblings last night. I actually feel a bit sorry for her watching last night, drinking alone and only having your phone to talk to it's tragic really. I can't think what kind of project requires you to turn off your insta so I think it has to be travelling that she's not supposed to be doing

RDay

Chatty Member
Probably why she was off IG, that was the little "project" she had to do, topping up the filler.
Rach you really need to go somewhere else to get your lips done, that migration is awful!

• Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Oh can’t believe I missed it 😂
I had my phone switched off until me and the kids had watched the Masked Singer this morning as I didn’t want any spoilers 😂
Then I bloody miss this !! Damn you sausage !

So all is not hunky dory in the Luxe family just shows you 💯 that money DOES not buy you happiness !
So someone has said she’s unhinged ! How she can disagree with that I don’t know !
Showing off that wine fridge is just so vulgar 🙄 No class whatsoever!
I’ve always said she leads a sad and lonely life which is why she does Instagram and why she likes to show off about her holidays !

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Who could be bothered spending most of the holiday packing and unpacking and moving hotels every second day with 4 kids???
I’ve a funny feeling she’s been offered a night or two free nights stay. She’s obviously bagged it by messaging saying she’s an agent and will story her stay to try to drum up business. They probably jumped at the chance as the hotels are half empty. Makes total sense why she’s going from one to the other.

Last edited:

Libbub

VIP Member
I agree with the above posts but no doubt she will come back on n tell us eventually. It will either b the truth or a white lie regarding the above n we can read between the lines .
Oh it'll never be the truth. It'll be how she had such a productive time away from the gram and didn't miss it in the least. It'll all be lies. Of course she's probably still pouting and preening on her travel page so she won't have withdrawal symptons. Is anyone here on the travel page?

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
For luxe to write “secret keeper” so publically...the only decent secret worth bragging about is cheating

Mejustme

VIP Member
Could it be possible shak is no longer a "banker" for whatever reason, he's now embroiled in this pyramid scheme and this is why the house is up for sale, they will claim they are downsizing but in fact need to as he's no longer earning the money he was 🤔

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
Didn't she suddenly say that Dubai isn't her favourite place? Thought she loved it!!

Is it because 'all of the UK are in her hotel' that she suddenly doesn't feel special or noticed? Rach, people have been going Dubai for years and years for heat and 5 star living, nothing else!
Dubai is like skeggy but hotter ( like skeggy I mean you jump into your next door neighbour )