Luxefamily5 #2 From Playboy bunny to fake plastic mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has body image issues she said she felt the pressure to stay very slim before but she still looks very slim to me !
Her travel memory thing she does every night is tit !! Making out she did some life changing thing by booking a few hotels with sharks money and went on an extended holiday 🙄

Reactions: 5
I think she is just a sad attention seeking bored housewife , the baby was just another way of attention seeking. Her hubby wasn’t really bothered ....does she have any real friends ???!!! I assume no before lockdown she never appeard to have much of a social life, I’ve never seen a middle aged women so desperate for validation and contrive so much fake content and finger sucking baby voice tit for the gram , it’s embarrassing!!!!!
Oh and whilst you are at it tell your bleeping hubby and his banking cronies to pull their fingers out their assholes and stop lining their own bonuses to start loaning to small businesses!!! This is why the country will go to tit cause greedy cunts in the banking industry who we bailed out !!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 refuse to help the back bones of small business of this country all whilst people like this knob will continue to ride the coat tails of her knobber hubby’s fat cat bonuses and continue her lifestyle.....bleep bleep bleep .....oh but I forget Rachel you can only achieve this by working hard is that right....I’ll tell that to millions of people who have worked harder than you whilst their businesses are going to tit ....bleeping moron

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her husband didn’t even want the baby she stopped taking the pill to trap him 😩 says a lot about the marriage right there ffs .....
and I thought she didn’t accept gifts ? Now she seems to accept a lot lol

Reactions: 6
100% shows how selfish she is to do that !!! So wrong when she knew he didn’t want one why would you come off the pill to trap someone? Like ridiculous !!!

Her baby bump pics 🤣🤣 Ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her consultant told her to stop exercising, she thinks it’s all a big game. Maybe a prem baby Is the ‘content’ for the gram she needs.

Shak - with regards to not seeing his faults on Insta, we definitely have. Seen him call her names, seen the filthy looks he gives etc I don’t know why she shared some of that tbh it makes it look like a very unhappy marriage. But for all his faults I will disagree with you and say he looks like a good dad. Obvs we only see snippets but he seems like he enjoys spending time with them when he is around.
ive not been following her for that long so I havent see the name calling and looks yet. Do you mean disagree with me about him being a good dad? I don’t think he’s a bad dad, can definitely see he loves spending time with the kids when he’s not working. Just think he’s probably a bit of a wally overall, to have paired up with Rachael in first place and lasted this long I think it’s likely he couldn’t do better

Reactions: 2
That and the subtle hints Luisa drops about how he treats her, I know Rachel doesn’t spend much time with the kids but neither does he. tit fella, tit dad I certainly wouldn’t want a husband like him.
@Lovestolurk sorry I should have quoted it to make it clearer. I was disagreeing with this comment. He does seem like a good dad

Her husband didn’t even want the baby she stopped taking the pill to trap him 😩 says a lot about the marriage right there ffs .....
She's always been a liar. She trips herself up all the time about she does and doesn't do. Blocked so can't see but if she's accepting gifts I hope she's labeling them correctly. Altho she does think she's above following rules and seems to have a problem following instructions on the whole.

Paris wasn’t planned either so she probably done the same with him!

I say this every time but how embarrassing announcing you’ll be back in a week and then continuing to post 20 stories

• Haha
How do we know the baby was unplanned did she say it on insta?

I stopped following her ages ago, in fact only followed for a week she is too much!!!

Yes she said before her 40th and their world tour that Shak said no more babies and over a year later she revealed she was pregnant

I stopped following her ages ago, in fact only followed for a week she is too much!!!
She hinted last summer that she wanted one but shak said he didn’t. She went on holiday with her pals who had a small baby and was saying how broody she was but again shak said NO. She then got the kids on asking if they could have a baby and she reply that you will have to ask daddy as he has the goods she needs. Again shak said NO, she went quiet about it and then low and behold just b4 her 40 th birthday She posted on instagram that her period was late and filmed herself on the loo with a test. She said to her followers that shak had called her from New York kicking off and she played it down saying it was negative. Roll on to when she said she was indeed pregnant she informed everyone about the troubles shak had to deal with as he didn’t want another baby

She is so thick when she calls Matt Hancock “this dude” I have no doubt in my mind that she really doesn’t know who he is despite all the news and briefings and interviews recently 🙄

They had a weekend away and she said it was a honey trap as she sucked on her nails and plucked at her fringe all whilst pouting and being bleeping livid..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hinted last summer that she wanted one but shak said he didn’t. She went on holiday with her pals who had a small baby and was saying how broody she was but again shak said NO. She then got the kids on asking if they could have a baby and she reply that you will have to ask daddy as he has the goods she needs. Again shak said NO, she went quiet about it and then low and behold just b4 her 40 th birthday She posted on instagram that her period was late and filmed herself on the loo with a test. She said to her followers that shak had called her from New York kicking off and she played it down saying it was negative. Roll on to when she said she was indeed pregnant she informed everyone about the troubles shak had to deal with as he didn’t want another baby
Wow!! I have no words... poor bloke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.