Luxefamily5 #2 From Playboy bunny to fake plastic mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d prefer it if she was showing us new content, not putting on the same pics and videos from when she was actually there. I don’t care about little dramas on each trip, I just want to see where you’re at!

Reactions: 4
I’d prefer it if she was showing us new content, not putting on the same pics and videos from when she was actually there. I don’t care about little dramas on each trip, I just want to see where you’re at!
Christ don't dare tell her that, the witch will block you. 😂

Those nails are gross. Is her one minging eyelash still clinging on as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ don't dare tell her that, the witch will block you. 😂

Those nails are gross. Is her one minging eyelash still clinging on as well?
She won’t mention the eyelash as Luisa had one hanging on earlier in the week and she finally pulled it out and film the result. She won’t wang to be seen as copying lol

She won’t mention the eyelash as Luisa had one hanging on earlier in the week and she finally pulled it out and film the result. She won’t wang to be seen as copying lol
Want not wang

With all her £££££££££££ you would think she would have invested in a home nail kit so she could her own

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This thread is so entertaining, I can’t cope 😂🔫
She is genuinely so vacuous and self-obsessed. Watching those holiday videos I just cannot get over how much she loves herself. She doesn’t get on like an actual mother of young kids, all she does is sit glued to her phone, pouting, and biting those manky nails. She ignores the kids and lets them run riot. I honestly don’t know what Shak sees in her, he seems quite sensible and dedicated to his work. Her kids sit and mock her doing her stories, and she just sits swearing in front of them.
Oh and these ridiculous lines like “who says bloggers don’t work?” “Why would you want to be a blogger, they say.”
please shut up love. You’re a greedy tag-along, you don’t actually work.
and don’t get me started on her morning coffees, blow dries, and that flipping Manhattan Bridge shot.

Reactions: 9
Her content is tit ! She just loves to preen herself in front of the camera ! Please love just get a big mirror and sit in front of that all day and put us out of our misery ! Thought we might actually get to see some different stuff about her travels but no it’s just her and a cup of coffee 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was bored so looked at her stories. The woman is devoid of comprehension when it comes to common sense.

Aside from the entitlement, the stupid baby voice (sort it out it’s pathetic - I know you visit this page), the business is a fraud - a pyramid scheme of tit. The blatant flouting of social distancing in LA - I have friends who live there & in lockdown - not this idiot.

No one messages her asking her things ? No one cares about your skin routine - they just want to watch the delusion of a woman who lacks self awareness, a slither of modesty.

You have over 70k followers ? That’s it ?
Influencer - makes me laugh whenever anyone says that about themselves, aka twit.

• Haha
I was bored so looked at her stories. The woman is devoid of comprehension when it comes to common sense.

Aside from the entitlement, the stupid baby voice (sort it out it’s pathetic - I know you visit this page), the business is a fraud - a pyramid scheme of tit. The blatant flouting of social distancing in LA - I have friends who live there & in lockdown - not this idiot.

No one messages her asking her things ? No one cares about your skin routine - they just want to watch the delusion of a woman who lacks self awareness, a slither of modesty.

You have over 70k followers ? That’s it ?
Influencer - makes me laugh whenever anyone says that about themselves, aka twit.
Not one to defend her but she’s posting her LA stories from when she went last year so don’t worry she isn’t breaking social distancing rules. She’s just boring us to tears with the same crappy trip we had to endure last year 😂

Reactions: 8
Not one to defend her but she’s posting her LA stories from when she went last year so don’t worry she isn’t breaking social distancing rules. She’s just boring us to tears with the same crappy trip we had to endure last year 😂
Seriously, she’s even more of a fuckwit than I thought.

• Haha
He’s an MD in Barclays Bank. Works in Investment Banking. Not sure why that makes him noticeable in the street.
Must be due to her stories lmao 😂 poor fella seems pretty dead-on, don’t know what he sees in her lmao, must all be visual 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2
Must be due to her stories lmao 😂 poor fella seems pretty dead-on, don’t know what he sees in her lmao, must all be visual 🙈🤣
It must be. He’s not stupid in the slightest. He needs someone who is the same mental calibre as him to challenge him. That’s not a happy marriage there.

• Haha
I don’t know why everyone always says Shak could do better and wonder what he’s with her for. Why, because he earns good money? The fact that he has managed to spend a decade married to someone like Rachael I think says a lot about him and that he clearly likes having a dolly bird wife with inflatable tits spread half a mile apart. With the cheating rumours there’s no smoke without fire so maybe he’s just us much of a jerk as she is a vapid silly cow. She met him at the playboy mansion, it’s pretty clear what impresses him. On the glimpses we get stories he comes across as sensible but he’s obviously a discreet person we aren’t going to see his faults on her instagrams. In all probabilities he is a bit of a plum. The bulk orders of cucumbers and the disgusting level of stock piling that they apparently do all year round pretty much confirms that for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why everyone always says Shak could do better and wonder what he’s with her for. Why, because he earns good money? The fact that he has managed to spend a decade married to someone like Rachael I think says a lot about him and that he clearly likes having a dolly bird wife with inflatable tits spread half a mile apart. With the cheating rumours there’s no smoke without fire so maybe he’s just us much of a jerk as she is a vapid silly cow. She met him at the playboy mansion, it’s pretty clear what impresses him. On the glimpses we get stories he comes across as sensible but he’s obviously a discreet person we aren’t going to see his faults on her instagrams. In all probabilities he is a bit of a plum. The bulk orders of cucumbers and the disgusting level of stock piling that they apparently do all year round pretty much confirms that for me.
That and the subtle hints Luisa drops about how he treats her, I know Rachel doesn’t spend much time with the kids but neither does he. tit fella, tit dad I certainly wouldn’t want a husband like him.

• Haha
They didn’t “travel” around the world. They just went to different resorts!!!! FFS they all look the same!

Reactions: 10
Really hope her baby stays put! She way has over done things . Coming from a women with a incompetent cervix like her who’s had 5 prem babies and only once got a stitch

Reactions: 1
Her consultant told her to stop exercising, she thinks it’s all a big game. Maybe a prem baby Is the ‘content’ for the gram she needs.

Shak - with regards to not seeing his faults on Insta, we definitely have. Seen him call her names, seen the filthy looks he gives etc I don’t know why she shared some of that tbh it makes it look like a very unhappy marriage. But for all his faults I will disagree with you and say he looks like a good dad. Obvs we only see snippets but he seems like he enjoys spending time with them when he is around.

Her consultant told her to stop exercising, she thinks it’s all a big game. Maybe a prem baby Is the ‘content’ for the gram she needs.

Shak - with regards to not seeing his faults on Insta, we definitely have. Seen him call her names, seen the filthy looks he gives etc I don’t know why she shared some of that tbh it makes it look like a very unhappy marriage. But for all his faults I will disagree with you and say he looks like a good dad. Obvs we only see snippets but he seems like he enjoys spending time with them when he is around.
Agree with this - it’s awkward to see him on her insta looking at her with such contempt. But he always looks pleased to be around the kids. I think she has body image issues or something - who would do that much exercise with a high risk baby?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.