Luxefamily5 #2 From Playboy bunny to fake plastic mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shak commented one her post How proud of her he is. Someone needs to remind him that she bragged about him getting pulled infront in HR for calling a female colleague a bleep

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shak commented one her post How proud of her he is. Someone needs to remind him that she bragged about him getting pulled infront in HR for calling a female colleague a bleep
You mean Rach commented on her own post pretending to be shak?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Regardless, someone should point it out and I think it’s going to be meeee

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh she really is a class A twunt!!

she is saying that post was not about her ....everything she has mentioned is what everyone has been saying about her on here!!!!! The hitting a personal nerve...in a really round about way she is saying her life is perfect as we are all jealous ....she goes on holiday , that shak has an amazing job as does she and have been “promoted” to the top, has the family we all want, the house we all want, the body we all dream of after kids ...of all these instagrammers she is the most egotistical bleeping narcissist of them all!!!! She really have on heart thinks everyone on here is jealous 😂😂😂😂 i May not have her income and spare cash.... but I’m so happy with my life my children my hubby 👍🏼👍🏼
I just hate fake money grabbing prats
As someone else said what’s with the white Victorian ghost look at the mo they are all at it!!!! bleeping weird
I can’t express in words my hatred for her!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9

she is saying that post was not about her ....everything she has mentioned is what everyone has been saying about her on here!!!!! The hitting a personal nerve...in a really round about way she is saying her life is perfect as we are all jealous ....she goes on holiday , that shak has an amazing job as does she and have been “promoted” to the top, has the family we all want, the house we all want, the body we all dream of after kids ...of all these instagrammers she is the most egotistical bleeping narcissist of them all!!!! She really have on heart thinks everyone on here is jealous 😂😂😂😂 i May not have her income and spare cash.... but I’m so happy with my life my children my hubby 👍🏼👍🏼
As someone else said what’s with the white Victorian ghost look at the mo they are all at it!!!! bleeping weird
Totally agree I’ve really tried hard to think of one single thing I’m jealous of about her or her life and I cannot think of one tiny thing ! The worst bit about her life is that her husband and her children have absolutely no respect for her and I have heard the way shak talks to her a few times and it’s not nice !
Should I be jealous that she poses inappropriately around her children
Should I be jealous she has no friends and no life !
I don’t even need to list the things I have because things mean absolutely nothing to me unlike Racheal !
She goes on Instagram because she has nothing else going on and she loves herself and the sound of her own voice ! If she didn’t talk to her “girls” on Instagram what would she do all day !

Reactions: 8
I think her and Shak probably sit there comforting themselves and stroking their egos that this page and this thread all boil down to jealousy. In some ways yeh I’m jealous, I’m jealous that she gets to be a crappy person and seemingly get away with it. Lying, no ad/gift labelling and being able to profit off a MLM. It makes me angry and I’m jealous of people who generally give zero fucks about anyone else as sometimes I’d like to switch off my morals too. And yeh I fucked up slimming world she’s got me there. But other than the fact I would like to lose half a stone, I have everything she has and more. So you can tell yourself Rachael that the haters are just jealous but you’ll still be the scumbag MLM recruiter at the end of the day, always on the ponce for an upgrade and I suspect constantly on the scrounge to look like you have more money than you actually do.

Reactions: 5
On her gram ‘moral of the story...don’t ruin someone else happiness because you can’t find your own...”
Ironic considering she preys on the vulnerable for personal gain through her MLM. She needs to stop ruining their happiness. We all know how unhappy she is and how baby number 4 for forced upon Shak just like everything else.

Reactions: 7
Yeah that's def hers. She's had some work done on it but you can see it's def hers.

Altho she has got automatic gates and that property doesn't. It's very similar.
Thats defo not her house. Totally different stair case. And no fishtanks in the hallway downstairs

Agree with all the previous points. Tbh I watch to remind myself who I never ever want to become. I watch because its like car crash Instagram..... Its vile but you can't look away. I watch to see what lies are dribbling off her tongue each day. "I accidentally grew an Instagram account"....... You bleeping liar....... You did a whole series of lives to teach people how to grow and run a successful money making Instagram account. You bemoaned the fact that you weren't getting the amount of followers you felt you deserved despite posting everyday and working hard then you said you found your niche and stuck to it. In your case it was luxury travel with children. You had professional photos taken blah blah blah and the numbers grew. THERE WAS NOTHING ACCIDENTAL ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT. IT'S A CONTRIVED MONEY MAKING/LURING ACCOUNT. Get a notebook Rach and keep a note of your lies cos your memory is shocking!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Probably gutted she wasn't invited to the surprise baby shower, where the lobotomised instahuns all hugged each other, "pretended" to tip rose into the mouth of the pregnant woman, post about it and then delete the stories and apologise for their judgement. Luxe is obviously feeling left out so needed to get involved.

#luxefamily5 #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap her tummy was getting bigger she couldn’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably gutted she wasn't invited to the surprise baby shower, where the lobotomised instahuns all hugged each other, "pretended" to tip rose into the mouth of the pregnant woman, post about it and then delete the stories and apologise for their judgement. Luxe is obviously feeling left out so needed to get involved.
Whose baby shower?

Only her also could write a post about staying up at night with the baby and being so tired she had to book flights to the Bahamas !!! Like really ???!!!!!
If that’s not low key bragging about her ability to do this I don’t know what is! Most mums up at 2 in the morning including myself feel grateful to make a cup of tea ....not book thousands of pounds worth of flights...In the middle of a bleeping pandemic!!!!!!!!! Ffs!!!!!!
No one likes a bragger !!! Real money keep that tit quiet and doesn’t feel the need to brag and constantly say I don’t need to make money off insta....I don’t make money off insta ......reverse physcology !!

Reactions: 6
Only her also could write a post about staying up at night with the baby and being so tired she had to book flights to the Bahamas !!! Like really ???!!!!!
If that’s not low key bragging about her ability to do this I don’t know what is! Most mums up at 2 in the morning including myself feel grateful to make a cup of tea ....not book thousands of pounds worth of flights...In the middle of a bleeping pandemic!!!!!!!!! Ffs!!!!!!
No one likes a bragger !!! Real money keep that tit quiet and doesn’t feel the need to brag and constantly say I don’t need to make money off insta....I don’t make money off insta ......reverse physcology !!
I don't believe a word she says. She makes money from people signing up to her MLM; and from what she said right at the beginning, they then have to pay a monthly subscription fee which I think she gets a % of. I'm not sure of the intricate details so could be wrong but that's usually how these ponzi type schemes work.
She is the sales person - she lures people in with false hope of making ££££ so she can get that %. I honestly don't think she sits there booking flights for anyone at all - Have we seen a post where she has been the person to actually book it and got credit for it (we all know she would be the first to do this) - hhhhmmmmm. :unsure:

Ooohhh tell us more....

Reactions: 1
Talk about complete lack of self-awareness.
These insta huns need to read the room!

I don't believe a word she says. She makes money from people signing up to her MLM; and from what she said right at the beginning, they then have to pay a monthly subscription fee which I think she gets a % of. I'm not sure of the intricate details so could be wrong but that's usually how these ponzi type schemes work.
She is the sales person - she lures people in with false hope of making ££££ so she can get that %. I honestly don't think she sits there booking flights for anyone at all - Have we seen a post where she has been the person to actually book it and got credit for it (we all know she would be the first to do this) - hhhhmmmmm. :unsure:

Ooohhh tell us more....

Someone has posted here before that they had asked her for holiday prices and she didn’t even respond, she definitely wouldn’t waste her time with actual bookings she’s all about recruitment

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.