Luxefamily5 #2 From Playboy bunny to fake plastic mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not it. I don’t want to post it as can get told off by admin. Her house has like a turret. You can find it but afraid that’s not it x

I was in a documentary she was in...way back! She was the star of the show...search
'I'm Kylie's body double'. You can watch it on Vimeo
Are you the hand or the legs? I think she is unrecognisable from now and how tragic such a slim girl having Lipo the surgeon ought to be ashamed

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's not her house! Her house is pretty different but we are not allowed to post a link on here.

Yeah that's def hers. She's had some work done on it but you can see it's def hers.

Altho she has got automatic gates and that property doesn't. It's very similar.
It's not hers,Ive just looked at the photos of hers, it's nothing like it !

Reactions: 2
In today’s story she takes baby for a walk to the shop and she just went past her road sign, so try and google that and you will find it!!! Done some work but pretty similar and look out for tall gates at frontage.

Completely agrees. That is not hers. You can see the fish tanks and white sofas in hers
Yes that’s right in hers you can see see the turret at front, fish tanks, white sofas. They changed the kitchen and back but otherwise a lot the same

It's not hers,Ive just looked at the photos of hers, it's nothing like it !
My mistake I found her one now.

In today’s story she takes baby for a walk to the shop and she just went past her road sign, so try and google that and you will find it!!! Done some work but pretty similar and look out for tall gates at frontage.
Yeah found it that way. I remember now her saying the red sofa etc was not to her taste.

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at the house seems very expensive for what it is ! I’ve seen nicer houses for that money and I know Cuffley is very desirable as I used to live near by but still I wouldn’t be happy spending that amount on that house !

Reactions: 3
Why is she so worried about a routine for a 4 week old tiny baby ! She’s putting Aspen up to bed at 7.30 !! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she so worried about a routine for a 4 week old tiny baby ! She’s putting Aspen up to bed at 7.30 !! 🙄
I think truth be told its like she's a first time mum, she's never had to deal with her newborn at nights herself as with all the others she had a twilight nanny who looked after baby at night to settle them into a routine.

So she doesn't need Instagram......... Liar! your pyramid scheme that allows you to travel like you do Rach is generated from Instagram. Without Instagram you wouldn't have that business.

Oh and she laughs at criticism...... Yeah right........ Except we can all remember Rach you going into an absolute meltdown because someone dared to question you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is dressing like a Victorian ghost a thing? All these insta mums are at it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone else watched the pop video that she’s in? It’s called Falling and it’s by Boom, on YouTube. I can’t do links on my phone.

She must have been early twenties in the video and she was so pretty then; very naturally girl-next-door pretty. No need for so many fillers!
Wow this is what I love tattle for! The break in reality to just find out these bits of random information - seems like she was trying to hit the big time for so long until boom! Along came Shak!

Oh loving the disguised rant! Be honest Rach and then no-one will criticise - simple really.
You prey on women signing up to your MLM scheme - you should be ashamed of yourself!! You can’t wear woman or mother as a badge of honour; in fact it’s exactly women like you who bring the rest of us down!

Reactions: 3
I think truth be told its like she's a first time mum, she's never had to deal with her newborn at nights herself as with all the others she had a twilight nanny who looked after baby at night to settle them into a routine.

So she doesn't need Instagram......... Liar! your pyramid scheme that allows you to travel like you do Rach is generated from Instagram. Without Instagram you wouldn't have that business.

Oh and she laughs at criticism...... Yeah right........ Except we can all remember Rach you going into an absolute meltdown because someone dared to question you.
Exactly. She entirely relies on it for her travel profile.

It feels like whenever a grammer is struggling for content they'll just do a grid post ranting about tattle life with an entirely unrelated picture. Her 95% statistic was interesting where did she learn that, the London School of BS? She's so profound when is the self-help book coming out Rachael?

What "beautiful" instagrammer is crying today? Heaven forbid a beautiful person should have to cry. Or is she just making it up because she wanted to write about tattle.

These influencers would do this even if it didn't pay bills. They live for the suck up DMs and the likes.

Is dressing like a Victorian ghost a thing? All these insta mums are at it.
She got her moneys worth out of the photo shoot with her pilates mate hasn't she. 4 grid posts on the back of 1 shoot so far (can tell by the hair). I just can't even fathom changing outfits and titting about in frilly dresses and shirts for content.

Yeah she laughed so much as she went on and on about it not bothering her 🙄
It really bothered her she threatened to get her Sister who is a really really good lawyer to track peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😂 #notbothered
WHO is she talking about crying on the gram today ??
Also slightly insulting to who ever it is saying she had a perfect life so nothing bothers her !!

Luxefamily5 #3 The baby slipped out like a bar of soap her tummy was getting big she couldn’t cope

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she’s got absolutely fabulucy out of the woodwork now!! The reason people discussed you love is because you made a public insta account for that exact reason.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.