LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
V.
So I was out on a walk today (I live in zone 1 in London so definitely not a full on day out like her!) and I saw her and the kids. Nothing terribly exciting to report, she was on her phone and the kids were running ahead with hot chocolates. Wish I had more gossip to report!
Was her husband or a nanny with her?

I could only see her and the children so not sure if she had anyone else with her, I may have missed them!

Reactions: 1
Any child would. The point is she gives not a duck about how this pandemic is affecting lesser mortals than her entitled brood.

An ad, definitely. Rubbing people's noses in it, absofuckenlutely!
Sorry this isn’t about lux but could you tell me how I start a thread on CC Clark?!

That dance with her brand new baby has proper boiled my piss. What an absolute dick head
I couldn’t find her thread
I’ve never heard of her until now and I’ve just had a look at her Instagram. Can’t believe her kid is called BirdyBlue. The hospital staff deserve a medal for not laughing when she told them the name at the birth!

Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard of her until now and I’ve just had a look at her Instagram. Can’t believe her kid is called BirdyBlue. The hospital staff deserve a medal for not laughing when she told them the name at the birth!
Same just had a nose as had never heard of her and can’t get over the name. Poor child

I could only see her and the children so not sure if she had anyone else with her, I may have missed them!
When you say she was on her phone was she filming stories? I bet she looks a right twit preening and sucking her manky fingers in public 😂😭

• Haha
She wasn’t wearing a mask and she was chatting to the kids when they walked past me. She was on her phone but not storying.

Do you think she's going on a sea plane, seing as she said it SIX times 🙄
Sea plane you say 👂 I must of missed the 6 times she said it 🙄
It was funny she was trying to talk to the baby who had ear defenders on until her older daughter pointed out she can’t hear you 😂

Reactions: 4
She's had her lips done again. So much for lockdown eh?
She has a blow dry every week as well. When she was doing her own hair, and did the obligatory tutorial on how to do it like she did, it was a big old mess lol. Wind forward to 2nd lockdown and she has it done professionally, guess if you pay enough there's always someone willing to break the rules

She has a blow dry every week as well. When she was doing her own hair, and did the obligatory tutorial on how to do it like she did, it was a big old mess lol. Wind forward to 2nd lockdown and she has it done professionally, guess if you pay enough there's always someone willing to break the rules
Perhaps the nanny is also a qualified hairdresser and trained in fillers too 😂

• Haha
What is with filming herself on her phone on Mac with all the head tilting?! I’m embarrassed for her! <cringes>

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.