LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure they did. It was sweet but it was a blatant ad and she didn't declare it..... Again.
Any child would. The point is she gives not a duck about how this pandemic is affecting lesser mortals than her entitled brood.

An ad, definitely. Rubbing people's noses in it, absofuckenlutely!

Reactions: 2
Any child would. The point is she gives not a duck about how this pandemic is affecting lesser mortals than her entitled brood.

An ad, definitely. Rubbing people's noses in it, absofuckenlutely!
That's the thing. Right now how many people could afford for that mobile santa to come and perform on their drive? Not many I'll wager. How many of her followers feel inadequate because they can't provide stuff like this for their kids?. I don't think she paid for it, it was a gift or advertising in return for her showing it to her followers. She should declare it.

Reactions: 1
Saying what we are all thinking well done 👏
No this person is not shaming working mothers because you don’t actually work Rach 🤷‍♀️
Thought she welcomed opinions?? Thought she said if you got a problem with her go to her and discuss?? LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! Yet again Rach you were chatting tit!!

Reactions: 6
Sorry but does anyone else remember, it may have been last year or the year before, she wasn't even going to have a tree!! She actually ended up with only half a tree cos it was a faux one and she couldn't find the top half of it so she put up half a tree. No mention of her dad that year!! She was saying she wasn't going to have one!! Rach, Rach, Rach....... Get a notebook love. 😂😂😂📔

Reactions: 7
Sorry but does anyone else remember, it may have been last year or the year before, she wasn't even going to have a tree!! She actually ended up with only half a tree cos it was a faux one and she couldn't find the top half of it so she put up half a tree. No mention of her dad that year!! She was saying she wasn't going to have one!! Rach, Rach, Rach....... Get a notebook love. 😂😂😂📔
She also said she had trees outside her house that looked like willies......never any sign of those when we see the outside of her house 😂

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she actually puts the tree up herself or if she has professional tree decorators in to do it? The latter, I’m sure!

I wonder if she actually puts the tree up herself or if she has professional tree decorators in to do it? The latter, I’m sure!
I've always thought hiring people to take the decorations down would be more useful than people to put them up. Putting them up is the fun bit!

Reactions: 5
I've always thought hiring people to take the decorations down would be more useful than people to put them up. Putting them up is the fun bit!
Definitely! Someone to wrap presents and cook Xmas dinner would be useful too. It would be lovely to only have to do the fun parts and someone else does the hard work lol

She's the worst type of woman. That's a fact. She does nothing to "empower" or make any woman feel good about herself.

She's a grade "A" bleep. I suspect her husband is of same mind set as me....but "in love" she says....babies keep her relative on Instagram and in her husband's life.

She's the worst type of woman. That's a fact. She does nothing to "empower" or make any woman feel good about herself.

She's a grade "A" bleep. I suspect her husband is of same mind set as me....but "in love" she says....babies keep her relative on Instagram and in her husband's life.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she has one more baby. I know she’s 42 now but she had the second and third children extremely close in age so maybe time for one more?

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be surprised if she has one more baby. I know she’s 42 now but she had the second and third children extremely close in age so maybe time for one more?
Wouldn't surprise me either. It also stops her from having to go out and get an actual job.what would she do? What could she do? Once the kids are all in school she'll be redundant. I mean she barely does anything for them now but once the excuse of having a baby to look after isn't there anymore shak will expect her to have a "career". She can't go back to what she did pre kids can she.

Oh absolutely! Not that anyone but RachAel will have any say in the decision, least of all the (w)banker sperm donor 😉

Wouldn't surprise me either. It also stops her from having to go out and get an actual job.what would she do? What could she do? Once the kids are all in school she'll be redundant. I mean she barely does anything for them now but once the excuse of having a baby to look after isn't there anymore shak will expect her to have a "career". She can't go back to what she did pre kids can she.

Oh I dunno, she gets her tits out regularly for the gram 😚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So the rest of us can’t go out - yet Rachael can drag her kids into London and drive around in Christmas taxis ?
Thought we were still in lockdown ??

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad that my children don’t mix with the like of her imagine all the fun stories there going to tell there friends while all the other children have had to miss out as we’ve been stuck at home in lockdown. Stay home ffs and London of all places. Also hope she remembers to Chuck that pissy lunchbox away vile 🤢

• Sick
Yet again another freebie. #ad or #gift. Not marked. How can accounts like her get away with this? Pissing in a lunch box. Classy as always. I hate to criticise kids but really unfortunately hers don't know the value of anything. They are bombarded with freebies that mumma has hustled.

So I was out on a walk today (I live in zone 1 in London so definitely not a full on day out like her!) and I saw her and the kids. Nothing terribly exciting to report, she was on her phone and the kids were running ahead with hot chocolates. Wish I had more gossip to report!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.