LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She been marked absent today? Hope the Nanny is in situ. Mother of the year was off her false tits last night.

Reactions: 4
I think underneath it all she is desperately lonely, insecure and unhappy. She seeks validation from strangers on the internet. No one who is actually happy bangs on and on about how happy they are all the time to complete strangers. Same goes for being in a loving and happy relationship. The ones that are actually living that life don’t feel the need to justify it or reiterate it over and over again for thousands of strangers. They simply are. They just get on with life and enjoy what they are fortunate enough to have... which is a happy life.
I do feel rather sorry for her. Those kids are seriously gorgeous. And seemingly healthy. She really ought to count her blessings.

Reactions: 17
Fucken hell.....she's wired to the moon tonight! Mother of 4 with all this free time for this, that and the other, what a joke 🤣

Reactions: 3
I missed it ALL. Can someone please give me a summary of what she was saying. Apart from leaving shak weekly I got that part from the thread.

I missed it ALL. Can someone please give me a summary of what she was saying. Apart from leaving shak weekly I got that part from the thread.
She was introducing herself for her new followers. So we had a bullshit rundown of her life so far...... How she met shak(lied) , how she lost a baby late in pregnancy(lied) , how she welcomes other people's opinions(more lies) , how she travels the world(didn't tell people she actually went to resorts) , how she collects memories not things(lies)....... all the while flicking her hair obsessively and pouting and finger sucking. She was clearly off her face either on drink or something else. She came over as desperate and delusional.

Oh and I forgot how she doesn't use insta to make a living she uses it a scrapbook for memories........ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also was appealing to the nasty trolls to come engage with her. Like (flick flick suck suck throw hair over one eye) just come talk to me babes, we can sort your issues out together (suck flick suck) 🤢 lot of shite basically 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was introducing herself for her new followers. So we had a bullshit rundown of her life so far...... How she met shak(lied) , how she lost a baby late in pregnancy(lied) , how she welcomes other people's opinions(more lies) , how she travels the world(didn't tell people she actually went to resorts) , how she collects memories not things(lies)....... all the while flicking her hair obsessively and pouting and finger sucking. She was clearly off her face either on drink or something else. She came over as desperate and delusional.

Oh and I forgot how she doesn't use insta to make a living she uses it a scrapbook for memories........ 😂😂😂😂
You’re amazing. Thank you so much!

Reactions: 2

She doesn't like the taste of alcohol remember so must have been some other substance

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I have a “friend” who is in the “travel” business. She sits on her laptop training to become the next Rachel. Her husband is also well off so no money worries from her but she is always trying to build her team. How can you online for a couple of hours and then say you are trained in wedding and honeymoon plannings

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I have a “friend” who is in the “travel” business. She sits on her laptop training to become the next Rachel. Her husband is also well off so no money worries from her but she is always trying to build her team. How can you online for a couple of hours and then say you are trained in wedding and honeymoon plannings
It’s just such a scam ! Very similar to the juice plus stuff I had a friend who did juice plus and the marketing crap was very similar !

Reactions: 3
Because its all a scam. And old delusional lalji is touting it for all she's worth. She's despicable. But....... Karmas a witch and she'll get her comeuppance.

Reactions: 4
How attention seeking posting about the little ones hospital appointments.

Bit like when people post stuff on Facebook and when they are asked what's wrong they reply "ill DM you hun"

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.