LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How attention seeking posting about the little ones hospital appointments.

Bit like when people post stuff on Facebook and when they are asked what's wrong they reply "ill DM you hun"
I said exactly this a few pages ago when he went to the hospital before. She loves the attention

Reactions: 3
What on earth is she wearing?! Looks like a right chav 😂 and I totally agree about the attention seeking posts....wanting everyone to message her to ask what’s up with the little one. Obviously I hope he is ok and healthy, but seriously Lalji. duck off.

Reactions: 4
'I don't collect stuff' says Rach, while dressing her 3 year old in a £400 Moncler jacket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s always the wealthy who bleat about ‘collecting memories’ and all that tit!

Reactions: 5
What on earth is she wearing?! Looks like a right chav 😂 and I totally agree about the attention seeking posts....wanting everyone to message her to ask what’s up with the little one. Obviously I hope he is ok and healthy, but seriously Lalji. duck off.
"where did you get your outfit from Rach" said no one EVER 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘We are going to the hospital to get your heart checked’.....

Paris- ‘no we’re not’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘We are going to the hospital to get your heart checked’.....

Paris- ‘no we’re not’ 😂😂😂
Out of the mouths of babes......isn't that a saying? 😂😂

Money talks class whispers....... Rach screams at the top of her lungs unfortunately!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently they’re going travelling next month. Or at least that’s the jist I got from her latest post on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Of course she's going travelling. Her husbands a wealthy banker and she runs a travel scam. Shes reaping the benefits of all those subscribers paying their monthly fee and getting bugger all in return.

On another note a different account I follow started to do this scam a while back, on one of her stories she was doing a live with the woman luxey used to be in cahoots with is her name marcelle? Something like that! Anyway luxey and her seem to have fallen out and no longer follow one another but she's still doing the travel tit. Wonder what went on there.?

Reactions: 2
Going travelling but lecturing everyone else to stay home and stop spreading covid.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it’s because she was under Marcel and then branched out on her own or something and started getting people under her instead of under Marcel I dunno purely speculation

Reactions: 1
even Katie Price wouldn’t dress like her and that’s saying something!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.