LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ she's been at the wine hasn't she? Does anyone love the sound of their own voice more than Rachel?? Nah thought not. Well spot the lies....... They just roll off her tongue. She's a pathological liar. If you go to her with any issues you have with her you will 100% be blocked. If you voice your opinion you will be blocked. If she posts a poll to rewatch her crappy round the world fake trip and you say no thanks you will be blocked. I was! She didn't lose a baby late in pregnancy she lost it very early on. She 100% does do Instagram for a living, how else does she recruit for the travel scam? Through her insta account. Lies lies lies.
Exactly she doesn’t do the ads for a living but she entirely relies on having a profile to feed the travel pyramid scam. Also all that crap about small businesses on the beg for gifts

Reactions: 4
Yeah, come to her, address issues 🤣 wasn't that long ago she was fake arse over fake tits about "trolls " abusing her and telling lies.

So much so she declared that Shaky wanted to sue cos he knew people who could trace the trolls. By the saints she had to calm Shaky down cos it would be wasting money 😅

Trolls and "that site" doesn't matter a duck to her 😚 but we were on our first warning!

I'm sure she's a Sopranos fan. On second thoughts, nah, that much taste she hasn't got! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry that last story 😂😂😂
We gave up our jobs and traveled the world .... erm Shak is still at Barclays. He took some time out and you stayed in 5 star resorts in half a dozen countries.
You didn't lose a baby late in pregnancy. Sad as it is it was very early on.
I don't do this to make money, just as a scrapbook???? I'm sure there's are a
Million ways to record your "journey " than to live it on the gram . Too much wine tonight Mrs??!
I'm so fat, but I've fed 4 babies . You are tiny and you fuckin know it .

Reactions: 6
Rach has had a few drinks hasn't she (or something else) how many times does she say we're very honest here? Rach you've never been honest!

If you really love small businesses Rach then pay for the gift and promote them too.

I also love how she harps on about Shak being self made despite his very well off childhood

Also how does he feel about her saying she leaves him weekly? And packs her bags and says that's normal? Don't get me wrong we have had those times for sure but weekly is not normal? That's an unhappy relationship.

Travelled the world by staying in 5 star hotels with your nanny....She really talks rubbish doesn't she. Although that's probably the most time she's spent with those kids. The nanny's insta page shows she has Aspen nearly every day what is Rachel even doing?

And that thing about mum tums made me feel horrific like I'm sure it did other mums. I thought she was about empowering women? Making them feel rubbish for not having that bod doesnt help (esp when she's complaining about it when many would kill to look like that)

She has been the worst today shes been in a LONNNNG time. Sorry this is so long 😂😂

Sorry that last story 😂😂😂
We gave up our jobs and traveled the world .... erm Shak is still at Barclays. He took some time out and you stayed in 5 star resorts in half a dozen countries.
You didn't lose a baby late in pregnancy. Sad as it is it was very early on.
I don't do this to make money, just as a scrapbook???? I'm sure there's are a
Million ways to record your "journey " than to live it on the gram . Too much wine tonight Mrs??!
I'm so fat, but I've fed 4 babies . You are tiny and you fuckin know it .

What job is she even claiming to have given up? She was doing her travel scam all through her travelling as she was showing how easy it was to work and travel as she's super boss mum🙄 and Yes Shak still at barclays so what have they given up exactly?

Reactions: 6
I usually don’t mind her but something is up today - she is behaving oddly!?! Hope you are ok hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find it very strange there was no mention of twin 2 at the lead up to birth, or after birth. No mention if she was named. To just mention the baby like that... if people followed her from say 5 months pregnant they will have no idea what she is talking about.

Fact is, she empowers duck all in her fellow woman. She is the worst type of woman.

"Look at me....look at me" We are RachAel and you are a fucken disgrace! What's it gonna take to keep your man who thinks people are arseholes when he is married to the biggest hypocritical hole....another baby?

I find it very strange there was no mention of twin 2 at the lead up to birth, or after birth. No mention if she was named. To just mention the baby like that... if people followed her from say 5 months pregnant they will have no idea what she is talking about.
She sadly lost Aspen's twin in the first trimester, she storied it.

It's doubly sad that she saw fit to lie about that fact today.....or was she posting lies then? Who knows?

Fact is, she empowers duck all in her fellow woman. She is the worst type of woman.

"Look at me....look at me" We are RachAel and you are a fucken disgrace! What's it gonna take to keep your man who thinks people are arseholes when he is married to the biggest hypocritical hole....another baby?

She sadly lost Aspen's twin in the first trimester, she storied it.

It's doubly sad that she saw fit to lie about that fact today.....or was she posting lies then? Who knows?
Yeah that was only about week 16 or something. But since then... no mention whatsoever. No mention of anything leading up to the birth. And certainly mention until now 🤔

She's absolutely wankered in them stories 🍷😳🥴

It was a v strange segment today - she was literally raking up the past...baby/shak rumours/playboy mansion/how they met/dad passing/engagement/wedding...all with some kind of justification....made me think she was sending it to someone...has Shak been naughty (again)?!

Also, I have never heard her speak of being engaged - anyone else?

Reactions: 5
It was a v strange segment today - she was literally raking up the past...baby/shak rumours/playboy mansion/how they met/dad passing/engagement/wedding...all with some kind of justification....made me think she was sending it to someone...has Shak been naughty (again)?!

Also, I have never heard her speak of being engaged - anyone else?
No, never. "Quick engagement " declared tonight though 😂
Engagement with herself is all she knows. Superwoman she ain't!

If it's true what she declared on her story tonight, that she's leaving him every week/month/whatever.....what kinda environment is that to bring kids up in?

Mother Earth.....bollocks! Kids must be petrified, unless of course they are in the Nanny's room safe and secure away from RachAel screaming at their Daddy that she's bleeping off. Nutcase.

Actually RachAel- it’s not normal to have an argument where you threaten to leave. Or fell your husband to ‘get the duck out of my house’.

"we make memories we don't collect stuff"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a load of crap! Rach love, you have one of the most materialistic, ostentatious lives I've ever seen. Everything is flashy, the biggest, showing off your wealth. It's pretty vile to be honest.

Reactions: 12
She's actually revolting. The worst type of woman you could wish to meet. They don't collect things? What about her husbands penchant for expensive flashy cars? She's rewriting history forgetting that's she's documented every inch of her life for the gram. You can take the girl out the playboy mansion you can never take the playboy mansion out the girl. She's a fantasist! She hustled and got her tits out for desperate old men, she hit jackpot with Shak and she well and truly tied him down with four kids. She's a bored housewife. She craves attention. She tells lies.

Reactions: 7
This isn’t very nice to say (because shak seems a really good sort and they have a nice family etc) but I don’t really think, considering her 20s that marrying him was winning the jackpot. From the playboy mansion to marrying a banker and living in the suburbs? Her and thousands of others. Not unusual at all

Also really disagree with the description of him as a self made man- a banker is just the highest paid corporate bleep going. Literally nothing self made about it

Thread title idea: ‘Rach says collect memories not things, whilst flashing her Louboutins and diamond rings’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh and don’t forget the Rolex. She still wears and remembers who brought it
Who brought the Rolex?

That was a really really strange rant last night. As if someone had upset her and she felt the need to justify herself?

I really don't think Shak is a nice man. What type of man visits the playboy mansion? I'm sure she said that was where they met but then in another one of her stories she said they met through friends??
He probably did look at her and think wow! But good enough for a fling, not marriage material and definitely not to take home to his Muslim parents. Would love to know the relationship there, they don't seem close to his parents.

Do we believe that Jasmine was conceived on their wedding night? Not that it makes a difference but it was a quick wedding and she makes out what a wonderful love story they had.

I think Shak probably reminds her where she come from so all this I'm a boss mum and such are hard worker is to show him that she is a business woman and on his level. The weekly rows are not normal and underneath it all she comes across quite sad.

The stories she posts really don't do her any favours. Why, why would you feel the need to open your life up like this? She is living such a charmed lifestyle, I really don't get it??

Reactions: 7
Anyone want to take one for the team and count how many times she tucked her hair behind her ears then flounced it out again 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.