LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wish Instagram influencers would just go away. It’s soo detrimental to their mental health as well as ours. All those clothes she bought must have cost hundreds and hundreds of pounds and that chair really expensive but she talks like she just bought a coffee or something. It’s so shallow isn’t it? And the only reason people share those things is for self validation. It’s all so odd.

Reactions: 7
I honestly wish Instagram influencers would just go away. It’s soo detrimental to their mental health as well as ours. All those clothes she bought must have cost hundreds and hundreds of pounds and that chair really expensive but she talks like she just bought a coffee or something. It’s so shallow isn’t it? And the only reason people share those things is for self validation. It’s all so odd.
100% agree. She really doesn’t get that most of the women who watch her stories are struggling week to week. She’s selfish and never thinks about others...

Standard things to do when as an influencer you start to become irrelevant or struggle for content:
1. Have a baby
2. Move house to a project

Reactions: 3
Dress a house. Who even bleeping well says that? Must dress a house.

is that cringe influencer speak for “give it a lick of paint and see what freebies we can get”?!

Reactions: 2
Dress a house. Who even bleeping well says that? Must dress a house.

is that cringe influencer speak for “give it a lick of paint and see what freebies we can get”?!
Pretty much. She has an interior designer makeover her rooms in return for featuring them on the designers website and social media , suits them both I guess. There's no lick of paint tho, she has the full works.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Who even forgets they are going on holiday for the weekend??? Not a cat in hells chance my kids would let me forget that

“Babe film me as I walk in to breakfast. Jazzy hold mummy’s hand while we walk in” how do these husbands put up with this tit and go along with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
“Babe film me as I walk in to breakfast. Jazzy hold mummy’s hand while we walk in” how do these husbands put up with this tit and go along with it.
He forgot to put the filter on that halves the size of your arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He forgot to put the filter on that halves the size of your arse 😂
To be fair I think her figure looks better without the weird filter that makes her look like a Pre pubescent boy. She’s got a cute petite figure I’m just not a fan of the implants

To be fair I think her figure looks better without the weird filter that makes her look like a Pre pubescent boy. She’s got a cute petite figure I’m just not a fan of the implants
She looks so much better with some weight on her, she looks healthy. It must be killing her not to be pre-pregnancy weight though, she's usually obsessed with it.

How much money can her husband possibly earn? All the holidays, designer clothes, beautiful house and cars. Literally blows my mind how much he must be on.
I'm sure that if I had her lifestyle I would be quietly going about it and not documenting every moment for the gram. Why does she do it?

Reactions: 4
How much money can her husband possibly earn? All the holidays, designer clothes, beautiful house and cars. Literally blows my mind how much he must be on.
I'm sure that if I had her lifestyle I would be quietly going about it and not documenting every moment for the gram. Why does she do it?
Well my husband earns £500k and we are not able to spend quite as lavishly as they do. We have 2 kids in private school vs 4 to put through £££. I’d say our house is worth half the amount, and we have half the amount of holidays etc. So I think we can assume he’s earning £750k-£1m per year

I would never share that info if this wasn’t anonymous. I hate any kind of bragging about money. I am not in to designer labels or showing off in any way and don’t share my life at all on social media. I just like to watch other people who have no boundaries and slag them off 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well my husband earns £500k and we are not able to spend quite as lavishly as they do. We have 2 kids in private school vs 4 to put through £££. I’d say our house is worth half the amount, and we have half the amount of holidays etc. So I think we can assume he’s earning £750k-£1m per year

I would never share that info if this wasn’t anonymous I hate any kind of bragging about money I am not in to designer labels or showing off in any way and don’t share my life at all on social media I just like to watch other people who have no boundaries and slag them off
Gosh, probably plus bonuses too I would imagine? It really is a different world for some people. Why do you think she feels the need for the Instagram stuff? I remember I had a very wealthy friend once. He sold his business for millions. He was very unassuming. He used to say "those in the know don't show"

Gosh, probably plus bonuses too I would imagine? It really is a different world for some people. Why do you think she feels the need for the Instagram stuff? I remember I had a very wealthy friend once. He sold his business for millions. He was very unassuming. He used to say "those in the know don't show"
I would say that amount includes the bonuses and likely his bonus makes up more than half of his income. Standard in any finance job.

She said about moving “up” the property ladder so maybe he is earning more than that now hence they ready to move on. I’m mainly basing my estimate on their house and lifestyle but he could be pocketing income into investments and actually they spend conservatively. Or on the other hand they could be living on finance and credit it’s hard to know.

Their area is very expensive they could have a much nicer house for the same amount of money if they doing horizontal move. If I had that house budget I would never pick that road. She mentioned her horrid neighbour before and one thing money can afford you is not having to deal with neighbours!

I think the Instagram stuff is because she obviously has insecurities. Obsession with the way she looks is apparent and being a singer/dancer she would have had dreams of fame. This is the next best thing. Likes from strangers and trying show a semblance of a glamorous lifestyle for adoration!

Reactions: 6
I am not sure what their house is worth but Shak has been at Barclays for a long time and worked his way up. Am assuming him 'resigning and then being re-employed' was all for more money. That's a lot of salary and bonuses saved up. I know people in finance and yes they get paid ridiculously well for jobs that they fell into rather than on merit. They all live in amazing houses but funnily enough more central, closer to work and all children private. No bragging/no excessive buying of clothes, shoes, handbags/ no gram/ and lots of lunches that are v discreet.

The thing that really stands out about both of them is how they are so vulgar and uncouth.

Im really disappointed in old Shakil for indulging her in that cringe contrived video this morning .....I expect nothing less from the narcissist but from him I hoped he was the guy who would always give her a piece of his mind and remind just wat a twunt she looks !!! But no seems his just as pathetic as she!!! You imagine another high up Barclays manager filming his wife just casually walking into breakfast 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Her breakfast walkout this morning was so cringe. burberry screams Daniela Westbrook to me. Council estate chav

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He must get sniggered at work when he passes colleagues in the corridors. if this was a wife of someone from my husbands work I’d be snooping on her Instagram just for shits and giggles because I’m a witch like that 🤪 it really takes away from his Important “Barclays Billy big bollocks” role when she’s talking to “her girls”, her fraudulent business, generally showing off and preening constantly.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.