Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yeah right, just the 3 of them. Someone phone Maude the neighbour and get her to spy 😀
How many visits from Santa do her kids need?
I wish the companies gifting Santa/Elf/Christmas visits to her would instead send them free to families in need or who have had a bad time this year.

Reactions: 11
“I have no idea where I’m going to put this dolls house”.......errrrrr, don’t you have 2 playrooms in your house Rach? Perhaps you could put it one of those? Or maybe in her bedroom? Just an idea hun x also, for someone who is “3 years sober” she sure has been drinking a lot lately..🤣

• Haha
The boobie cafe is closing! She feels proud that managed 10 wks bf around an “impossible lifestyle” 🤔 what does that even mean. She has all the help in the world, we are pretty much still on lockdown. Basically she just wants to loose the rest of the weight she’s holding on to....

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I wouldn’t actually feel comfortable to travel at the moment ! One minute she’s complaining about people going out and the next she’s travelling across the world.! It’s ok if the rest of us don’t travel though just her !

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Fuck off - YOU ARE NOT A JOURNALIST !!!! You are not a travel agent either. You are a married woman with kids who is able to go on luxury holidays - nothing wrong with that, but FUCK OFF with this bullshit you try and pedal. The idiot blocks anyone who dare question her internet “created” bullshit ......

Attachments

Loved the ‘training document’ she posted on her stories....I mean seriously?! I knew everything that was written on that piece of paper and I am not a ‘travel expert’. A quick google will tell you which airlines fly to bloody Dubai! And she sells her ‘travel agency’ to people by saying the training is free. Well it should be bloody free if it’s that bloody basic! How do people fall for this utter shit?

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
She will also be encouraging her team to book their own holidays themselves thus earning her commission
Love how she's bragging this morning her and shak both got IPhone 12's........this from the woman who doesn't collect items just memories.

• Haha

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Today’s photo of her holding the baby in her hotel room shows her dress/nightie is all hoiked up on one side. On purpose, I’m pretty sure.
Why does every pic have to be staged?! I get there’s very little that’s natural about her, but even with her 4th born it’s all “short legs out, pointy toe down, pose for the camera and...ACTION!” It’s quite sad actually. Usually the best pics are when the subject is unaware.. I guess she just doesn’t know any better.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
What annoyed me was the “I’m a mum of 4, fish fingers and left over chicken nuggets are my life”. She’s still trying to make out she’s this exhausted mum that runs around all day after her children. She has a FULL TIME nanny. I really don’t care that she has one either, but just own it rather than trying to make out she’s something she’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Hi my names Rachel and what you’ll get to know about me is that I like to repeat myself all the time....I like to repeat myself all the time”

Seriously though I think she’s taking the piss with the hair flicking this evening...stop playing with us Lalji! And of course you read here! You’re vain and you’re insecure and you want to know what we say about you. Hello hun!

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I wonder if you presented her with a map, how many countries would she actually be able to point out on it. It’s so cringe that she calls herself a travel expert when really all she ever does is travel on expensive package holidays. She’s really just a very privileged lady that gets to go on lovely holidays due to her husbands well paid job.

RDay

Chatty Member
She was purposely targeted to join a pyramid scheme/multi level marketing programme because of the numbers she has access to/can con. She’s a disgrace.

Google PlanNet and “pyramid scheme/multi level marketing”. That’s her on their Facebook page. It’s all a scam. The people below her will be making no money.

She actually works for Inteletravel, who are partnered with PlanNet.
If you google either company to see if they’re scams, you will notice that the results are full of the same sort of “review” - fake and planted by the company. You’ll see that the reviews all have the name of company and “scam” in the title as they know that is typically what people google, and want to bring them to fake reviews that talk about how great it is. She’s a scammer.
If you want to know more about how MLM scams work, listen to series 1 of a podcast called The Dream (from the makers of a This American Life). It doesn’t talk about this travel scam, but MLMs all follow the same structure - they go into a lot of detail that explains how the people further up the chain exploit those that they recruit. Im posting so much detail in the hope that someone who is considering going into it will go away and do their research. Don’t get tricked by her fantasy travel life - her husband is a millionaire. You won’t have the same experience.
Thank you for that, very interesting. So, she reached out to PTWM to try and get her followers to sign up to this? Really doesn't sit right with me that they could manipulate desperate women, in the false hope they could have a lifestyle like Luxe.

I've said it before, surely Shak being a director of a major Investment bank needs to be careful being associated with a scheme like this?

• Heart

strugglingmother2020

She was introducing herself for her new followers. So we had a bullshit rundown of her life so far...... How she met shak(lied) , how she lost a baby late in pregnancy(lied) , how she welcomes other people's opinions(more lies) , how she travels the world(didn't tell people she actually went to resorts) , how she collects memories not things(lies)....... all the while flicking her hair obsessively and pouting and finger sucking. She was clearly off her face either on drink or something else. She came over as desperate and delusional.

Oh and I forgot how she doesn't use insta to make a living she uses it a scrapbook for memories........ 😂😂😂😂

She doesn't like the taste of alcohol remember so must have been some other substance

• Haha

basketcase123

I’ve just stumbled across Luxefamily on insta and had a flick through her highlights...so on her Q&A she said that hard work in both of their businesses is how her and her husband have so much money, but in the same breath said that she started her business a few years ago. Then said that many years ago her husband BUILT HER A GYM and that she has had 3 weekly blow dries for years ?? Make your mind up which one is it, are you rich because of your recent travel business or is it your husbands money 🙄 I think I know the answer

Libbub

VIP Member
Also can you all see how how her daughter is turning into a poser just like her mother? The entire time they were walking to breakfast she was trying to get herself in the frame and was posing pouting and flicking her hair and has quite clearly picked up her mothers mannerisms. Such a shame. What a role model to emulate. 😕

Libbub

VIP Member
She's back to her annoying self and full of shit. She doesn't put anything in her body........ Oh puhlease........ Shes got lips the size of a trout on steroids..... And she doesn't let her kids have anuthing bad in them..... Except a shed load of sugar and E numbers and crisps for breakfast....... Cos let's have it right this "mumma" doesn't cook her kids any decent meals..... Never has never will. That in itself isn't such a terrible thing but when you market yourself as a hands on mum........

Oh and there was the nanny on the floor sorting out the kids wardrobe and poor poor Rach is so tired. Get a grip your whining is pathetic. You've got nanny's and friends and your sister and your mum and an endless supply of people looking after your kids while you pout for the gram.

• Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Someone has had their hair done in lockdown and is feeling good....

State of that selfie with the wonky lips.

Another Rachael lie about losing the baby late in pregnancy. Wasn’t the loss in the first trimester? I don’t want to belittle it I’ve experienced a miscarriage and it’s crushing but it wasn’t late pregnancy. Someone just stole luxefamily6 don’t make up the BS it’s cringe.

Around the world travelling she makes it sound like a 6 month gap year really seeing the world. It was like 5 weeks, 5 destinations and most of it in disney resorts. Looked like a lush break but the spin of trying to make out they have seen the world when they barely left the resorts!

RDay

Chatty Member
All this talk about how she couldn't be sick because the children were home and now her body says it's ok to be ill.
How many of us went through lockdown living in a huge house with a trampoline, swimming pool and cinema room?
With a housekeeper and nanny that came and helped out?
With so much money you could get your food from M and S or Waitrose?
With a wine cellar as big as most peoples kitchens?
And children that didn't have to share a crappy old pc but had laptops and iPads to themselves?
Had it really tough didn't she? 😭

• Heart