LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Nanny has done a great job with the re-usable advent calendars Rach!!... does she think anyone believes that she does all these things?!
Exactly what I thought - and the tree!

So she’s drinking tonight, last week she was saying she doesn’t drink....who else is waiting for her drunk video upload later?!
She doesn't drink don't you know!!! One day she's tee total.........and then there's tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she doesn’t need a babysitter for the outdoor igloo thing but surely you wouldn’t leave your 3 children in the house with a strange man chopping away in the kitchen whilst you and hubby get pissed in the igloo

Reactions: 8
She said she doesn’t need a babysitter for the outdoor igloo thing but surely you wouldn’t leave your 3 children in the house with a strange man chopping away in the kitchen whilst you and hubby get pissed in the igloo
Nice labelling of gift too

Reactions: 1
“I have no idea where I’m going to put this dolls house”.......errrrrr, don’t you have 2 playrooms in your house Rach? Perhaps you could put it one of those? Or maybe in her bedroom? Just an idea hun x also, for someone who is “3 years sober” she sure has been drinking a lot lately..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That makes the parents of the children sleeping over just as stupid as her and obviously don’t follow rules either
She said for just the three of them, so wasn’t sure if she meant just her kids?

Reactions: 1
Yeah right, just the 3 of them. Someone phone Maude the neighbour and get her to spy 😀
How many visits from Santa do her kids need?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah right, just the 3 of them. Someone phone Maude the neighbour and get her to spy 😀
How many visits from Santa do her kids need?
I wish the companies gifting Santa/Elf/Christmas visits to her would instead send them free to families in need or who have had a bad time this year.

Reactions: 11
Yeah she could still promote the business but do it as a giveaway.

I don’t know why you’d want your kids to see so many Santas. Sure fire way to make them stop believing. Jasmin is on the cusp age wise and there are no flies on Thandie.

She is on one tonight! In two years she wont be on this platform any more. Ok then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually think this woman is suffering some sort of mental condition and needs medical help and councillimg ASAP. Two weeks ago she was sitting there telling us she wasn't on the gram to make money........ Fast forward to tonight, she's now on the gram to make a shed load of money in two years and then we'll never see her again. OK Walter Mitty! You absolute joke. You clown! You're an embarrassment. Can you imagine her husbands colleagues? Her neighbours? The other mothers at her children's school? I bet they're all laughing at her. And just for the record Rach your new hair looks tit!!

I mean didn't she say it was using it as a scrapbook??? Was she lieing then or is she lieing now???
Methinks she doth protest too much. I reckon she's had a rap on the knuckles about not declaring ads and gifts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Two years, oh Rachael don’t tease us with promises you won’t keep!

She’s had a drink. My husband was watching over my shoulder and said “what is that absolute state going on about”

I actually think this woman is suffering some sort of mental condition and needs medical help and councillimg ASAP. Two weeks ago she was sitting there telling us she wasn't on the gram to make money........ Fast forward to tonight, she's now on the gram to make a shed load of money in two years and then we'll never see her again. OK Walter Mitty! You absolute joke. You clown! You're an embarrassment. Can you imagine her husbands colleagues? Her neighbours? The other mothers at her children's school? I bet they're all laughing at her. And just for the record Rach your new hair looks tit!!

I mean didn't she say it was using it as a scrapbook??? Was she lieing then or is she lieing now???
Methinks she doth protest too much. I reckon she's had a rap on the knuckles about not declaring ads and gifts.
Bang on total contradictions. She’s just admitting out loud now she’s on it to make money from the travel scam. Acting like she can make enough to retire in 2 years is just another attempt to recruit people. She’s probably had some decent viewing numbers this last week or two compared to rest of year due to doing some festive ideas and it has gone to her head. Who sits there ranting to Insta when your son is right there with you. Play or talk to your child for goodness sake. Hair is crap looks really fake and so much fake hair looks more like wig than extensions

Reactions: 5
This woman is so vulgar. Her lips, her facials, voice and the way she talks about money repulses me. I find it really hard to understand how her marriage works as Shak seems ok when she posts him. No wonder she has hardly any friends. Acts like there is only her who can afford to go to the Maldives in December.

I only started following this girl during lockdown, so I've not actually seen any of her travel stuff yet. But bloody hell she's a bit nuts isn't she... 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.