LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the need to use presets on her photos when she’s in one of the most beautiful places on earth 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how she can bear wearing such a thick layer of makeup and eyes done like that in a hot country on holiday with family. Looks trashy and uncomfortable

Reactions: 8
As a "luxury travel blogger" shouldn't she be visiting everywhere in the world including Europe and not just the Maldives and America all the time? What about Italy? France? Switzerland? Oh but she'd turn her nose up at those wouldn't she? Not luxury enough!

Silly witch hasn't got news there but she's got WiFi to post her smug strolling around! Thick as mince!

The "shak thinks it's gonna be curry or some tit like that" comment with regard to the Bollywood evening?............ 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ SMH!!

Someone please let us know if she does do the live on the travel page please. Or she puts her phone away. Talk about contradict yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It annoys me how she describes her kids as ‘being a little pickle’ when they’ve been naughty or hard work

Reactions: 5
I went on some amazing exotic holidays as a child and we had normal holidays to France, I don’t really remember the fancy ones, but I certainly remember the ones to France! Wasted on small children I’m afraid, but great for the ‘Gram...

I went on some amazing exotic holidays as a child and we had normal holidays to France, I don’t really remember the fancy ones, but I certainly remember the ones to France! Wasted on small children I’m afraid, but great for the ‘Gram...
Her kids look like they’re having an amazing time, just like they would on a beach at an all inclusive in Spain. Like you said it doesn’t have to be fancy ones all the time.
God knows what she’d think of me, we had our honeymoon in Majorca

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the need to use presets on her photos when she’s in one of the most beautiful places on earth 🤷‍♀️
This bugs me so much! Not just when she does it too. Why the duck do I want to see the Maldives with an orange filter on it 😩 all influencers use them now, one the other day even did a foundation review with a bloody filter on! Like great thanks for showing me nothing I’m definitely not buying now 🤣

This bugs me so much! Not just when she does it too. Why the duck do I want to see the Maldives with an orange filter on it 😩 all influencers use them now, one the other day even did a foundation review with a bloody filter on! Like great thanks for showing me nothing I’m definitely not buying now 🤣
The worst filters are those ones that they all use on stories that makes everything glittery and shimmery. There’s a slimming world insta account called sk_swjourney and literally every story she posts is all glittery. It makes my eyes hurt

Reactions: 3
Her kids look like they’re having an amazing time, just like they would on a beach at an all inclusive in Spain. Like you said it doesn’t have to be fancy ones all the time.
God knows what she’d think of me, we had our honeymoon in Majorca
We had ours in Zante! 🤣

Not even 12 hours ago she wrote on her story she would be switching off for a couple of days🤣🤣
Which she’s deleted. I’m cringing for her and her addiction to her phone and over sharing.

Anyone else a bit pissed off that Jasmine thinks it’s okay to throw crabs? Okay they aren’t fluffy bunnies but I don’t like unnecessary mistreatment of animals

Reactions: 11
Agreed. Shows what little regard Rachel has for animals retelling the story the way she did without mentioning any parenting regarding HARMING animals. Vile.

Reactions: 8
Also can you all see how how her daughter is turning into a poser just like her mother? The entire time they were walking to breakfast she was trying to get herself in the frame and was posing pouting and flicking her hair and has quite clearly picked up her mothers mannerisms. Such a shame. What a role model to emulate. 😕

Reactions: 10
Also can you all see how how her daughter is turning into a poser just like her mother? The entire time they were walking to breakfast she was trying to get herself in the frame and was posing pouting and flicking her hair and has quite clearly picked up her mothers mannerisms. Such a shame. What a role model to emulate. 😕
It’s the only way she can get her mother to notice her - by acting just like her!

I feel like the baby is constantly either with the nanny or hotel babysitters!!!!! Poor baby 😢 travel half way across the world to be palmed off

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.