Lux

Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elmoo

VIP Member
I think everything looks unflattering and ages her. She has the advantage of height. If ITS make better quality clothing then I think she could look pretty decent with some uplifting and sculpting clothes. However In The Style only deal in polyester and viscose so they won’t spend money on lining clothes properly and putting in supportive panels. I still cannot believe the price they charge for fast fashion that looks straight out of Peacocks.
And I’d rather buy from peacocks 😆😆

not one piece has any support

Reactions: 1

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I don’t mind her usually but she’s really got my goat this week talking about taking her child out of school for a holiday and then begging for a H&M student discount code that she not entitled to. And did her old house not have anything in it?! She’s bought so much new stuff for the new house, has she just binned everything?
I think she did literally just tip everything!

Elmoo

VIP Member
I know right. My kids have been making their own lunch for years. Ones same age as hers.

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Basically her landlord gave her very little notice that they were selling, but she said she suspected they were going to rent it out again at a higher price
Oh that’s shitty of them, rent prices are through the roof at the moment as it is! Is the bloke who was on her stories this morning her husband and kids dad? I’ve never seen him before

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Followed her for a while but only recently started paying attention, I do like her hauls and have bought some things she’s posted… not via her link ththough! What was her house issues? I must of missed that 🤔
Think her landlord was selling up,I don’t follow her but do dip in to her stories regularly I like her confidence & some of her clothes have caught my eye! Defo changed my opinion of her!