Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This women is so passive aggressive it’s unreal, the lady wasn’t rude in anyway she asked a simple question? A lot of people would be grateful for someone pointing out there could be an issue but not queen witch oh no!! And if you constantly bleep your baby out all over Instagram you should probably expect some comments ands questions hun! Any way run along and pretend you’re the compassionate, loving mother your so clearly not!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This women is so passive aggressive it’s unreal, the lady wasn’t rude in anyway she asked a simple question? A lot of people would be grateful for someone pointing out there could be an issue but not queen witch oh no!! And if you constantly bleep your baby out all over Instagram you should probably expect some comments ands questions hun! Any way run along and pretend you’re the compassionate, loving mother your so clearly not!
It's on the NHS website as a sign of tongue tie so the woman had a point. You can't expect to use your child for all of your content and freebie hunting and not get comments.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Wow she is just revolting. So glad she is showing herself to be the horrible person she is though. Wonder why that person hit a nerve so badly?!

Reactions: 5
She never goes anywhere so I doubt she actually has many friends. Does Nova see anything other than the same 4 walls?! Except her one day at nursery.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They havent been together 10 years. He was with his daughters mother for a couple of years at least. Dont quote me but i think they were engaged.. could be wrong. But they did have a house together.

Reactions: 2
Thanks all, she put a throwback picture up of them from ten years ago and I guess wanted to leave the gap in the relationship out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
They havent been together 10 years. He was with his daughters mother for a couple of years at least. Dont quote me but i think they were engaged.. could be wrong. But they did have a house together.
They got together soon after daughters mother and her husband got engaged. She was OW while daughter was a baby. Nice.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
They got together soon after daughters mother and her husband got engaged. She was OW while daughter was a baby. Nice.
Omg really? It’s not like he’s a catch. Why would you want a baby with someone that you KNOW has done that to another partner and baby?

Reactions: 3