Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0891FAD7-8161-4B32-B49E-E7E6BCF8E869.png
Except when your sending her to nursery for no apparent reason šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚. Another thing which I find really uncomfortable about this women is that she always filters her babies pictures and videos....Always! What mother thinks their baby needs a filter?!?!

Reactions: 4
My god these replies šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø what a twit.

Firstly, you donā€™t know what relation your stepdaughter is to your daughter? Says a lot.
Secondly, your day job is ā€˜workingā€™ for your parents business. Theyā€™re loaded. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve given you a generous maternity leave package.
Lastly, ā€˜mama needs to work to pay the mortgageā€™. Oh Iā€™m terribly sorry I forgot it must be soooo tricky trying to manage taking pictures of your free kitchen and free sofas with a baby in the house. How must you cope.
What does she think the rest of us are doing with school age children at the moment, juggling (real) work and teaching children at home and have been doing for the best part of a year! Her head is so up her own arse involved itā€™s unreal šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
View attachment 407743Except when your sending her to nursery for no apparent reason šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚. Another thing which I find really uncomfortable about this women is that she always filters her babies pictures and videos....Always! What mother thinks their baby needs a filter?!?!
Kate Hayes does this too her baby always has a tan I find it so weird all babies are beautiful they do not need a filter.

yes bet sheā€™s a nightmare stepmom that half sister comment was so odd sheā€™s novas sister your husbands daughter

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why does everyone rave about her house? Okay her free kitchen is really nice and the garden is lovely. But the weird garage conversion living room makes no sense, thereā€™s only room in there for a three seater sofa? Where are guests meant to sit?

Reactions: 5
She definitely doesnā€™t read here šŸ¤£ sheā€™s still put half sister though...sheā€™s her sister you absolute cow šŸ˜”

Reactions: 5
Tbh I think men who only see their children every other weekend are scum so good luck to her having a baby with a man like that

Reactions: 1
Wonder what the mum of the OG daughter thinks of Liv ???? Does anyone here know the mum (whoā€™s from the area) I donā€™t.

Tbh I think men who only see their children every other weekend are scum so good luck to her having a baby with a man like that
Does anyone else think itā€™s odd that she banned her husband from seeing the stepdaughter when she was pregnant ā€œfor protectionā€ but is now happy to send the baby to nursery to mix with total strangers?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think itā€™s odd that she banned her husband from seeing the stepdaughter when she was pregnant ā€œfor protectionā€ but is now happy to send the baby to nursery to mix with total strangers?
Did she?!? I didnā€™t know that, did she share that on Instagram?

No way! I unfollowed before she got pregnant but thatā€™s shocking!! Honestly until the post about her ā€˜step sisterā€™ I had no idea a child/step child even existed

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t mind all the baby content but Iā€™m really disappointed in her interior style change. I started following her a few years ago as I liked the colours she used and I thought her house looked great. Now itā€™s all monotone and really boring, not my cup of tea at all. The new living room is just so dull.

She needs to continuously change her style so that the gifts keep on coming.. thatā€™s all the home accounts ever do, is change their decor so often because if means new items to be able to be gifted

She needs to continuously change her style so that the gifts keep on coming.. thatā€™s all the home accounts ever do, is change their decor so often because if means new items to be able to be gifted
such a waste isnā€™t it, they can buy(shill) all the sustainable kitchenware they want but it all ends up in the skip soon...

Thats shocking bet she didnā€™t stop him from going to work or to the shops

Hate it when ā€˜influencersā€™ get on a little rant about saying please and thank you... do they not realise that without their followers they couldnā€™t pay their mortgage?! Theyā€™re literally walking talking adverts and rely on people asking them where things are from/ copying the things theyā€™ve bought in order to make money. The please and thank yous should be the other way around šŸ™„

Reactions: 7