Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to see that the orange one and her vile husband chose a non stepdaughter weekend to have a ‘big’ family day out. She really does seem to want to delete her from their life! Also that awful make-up again - for the zoo??

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Interesting to see that the orange one and her vile husband chose a non stepdaughter weekend to have a ‘big’ family day out. She really does seem to want to delete her from their life! Also that awful make-up again - for the zoo??
Still nosey as to any stories you have!

is her hubby that bad? Surely he should fight to include his other daughter too?

Reactions: 1
There has got to have been some sort of fall out with her and her bridesmaid Lillie. They used to comment on each other’s photos all the time and they don’t even like each other’s stuff now. Still follow one another though

There has got to have been some sort of fall out with her and her bridesmaid Lillie. They used to comment on each other’s photos all the time and they don’t even like each other’s stuff now. Still follow one another though
They don’t even show as following each other on my ig

Just checked and she’s unfollowed but the model (Lillie) still follows her.
I think she does that she gets bored of people, people are just phases in her life then she deletes and moves on

I don’t know if it’s just me but anyone else think being gifted a trip away seems a bit crappy.. The only trip we can do this year is in the UK like more than 90% of the population, and prices have been hiked up for staycations and everywhere is fully booked and this idiot is gifted a bleeping holiday :mad:

Reactions: 6
I don’t think I’ve bought anything I’ve seen gifted to people who have more than enough money to buy it ever. It puts me off. Like Jo Malone and all baby companies giving everything free and want me to spend £££

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve bought anything I’ve seen gifted to people who have more than enough money to buy it ever. It puts me off. Like Jo Malone and all baby companies giving everything free and want me to spend £££
100% influencers being gifted crap really doesn’t make me want to buy anything especially when it’s to the same people over and over, I don’t mind sometimes when it’s a small business who doesn’t charge 100s for their items but when it’s someone like mamas and papas gifting a £1000 pram to an influencer who can 1. Afford it or 2. Already has a pram then that really pisses me off

Reactions: 5
100% influencers being gifted crap really doesn’t make me want to buy anything especially when it’s to the same people over and over, I don’t mind sometimes when it’s a small business who doesn’t charge 100s for their items but when it’s someone like mamas and papas gifting a £1000 pram to an influencer who can 1. Afford it or 2. Already has a pram then that really pisses me off
That bloody mamas and papas pram they were all gifted and now no bugger uses it 🙄

Reactions: 2
Yep sure fire way to stop me using a brand if the gift to influencers gift to charity but not to people that can already afford it and have 3 prams already

Reactions: 4