Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate it when ‘influencers’ get on a little rant about saying please and thank you... do they not realise that without their followers they couldn’t pay their mortgage?! They’re literally walking talking adverts and rely on people asking them where things are from/ copying the things they’ve bought in order to make money. The please and thank yous should be the other way around 🙄
Yes! This baffles me every time, ok I get people can have manners, but Instagram is literally your business, it’s how you make money, especially the likes of Olivia it’s how she purely makes money she doesn’t have a second job on the side. How unprofessional would it be if the likes of next or somewhere like that posted screenshots of messages/complaints etc that they receive?? It would be awful! So why do these people think it’s ok to bash, potentially, their customers! It’s like when you message one and they ignore you.. like hello this is your job you should at least respond!

Reactions: 5
Hate it when ‘influencers’ get on a little rant about saying please and thank you... do they not realise that without their followers they couldn’t pay their mortgage?! They’re literally walking talking adverts and rely on people asking them where things are from/ copying the things they’ve bought in order to make money. The please and thank yous should be the other way around 🙄
Exactly!...... she’s a pompous prick isn’t she! Amazing how someone can give off that witch vibe so much just through a screen. Can you imagine the cow in real life!!

Reactions: 6
If she constantly gets messages about where stuff is from, why not just write it on the story in the first place. Job done. If you're showing something off then naturally someone is going to want to know where it's from. Surely creating aff links for stuff is the bit that actually takes time as well. But they'll always do it as it makes them 💰💰💰. Writing on a story "from H&M" doesn't take long but that won't pay them commission. So either take the short option for free or get paid but don't moan that it takes time 🤷‍♀️

I’m not an Instagrammer so I don’t know but how can it be to make the swipe ups?! And if someone is rude to you just message them back saying don’t be rude or don’t reply does she expect people to beg her to tell them where things are from? I would imagine instagram is the last place for politeness!

If she constantly gets messages about where stuff is from, why not just write it on the story in the first place. Job done. If you're showing something off then naturally someone is going to want to know where it's from. Surely creating aff links for stuff is the bit that actually takes time as well. But they'll always do it as it makes them 💰💰💰. Writing on a story "from H&M" doesn't take long but that won't pay them commission. So either take the short option for free or get paid but don't moan that it takes time 🤷‍♀️
It’s all for engagement. If she tells you straight away where it’s from she won’t get people messaging her asking where it’s from, so not telling you creates engagement with her page, then instead of just replying to them she does another story with a swipe up, meaning she then cashes in when your purchase.. it’s all an act

Reactions: 6
It’s all for engagement. If she tells you straight away where it’s from she won’t get people messaging her asking where it’s from, so not telling you creates engagement with her page, then instead of just replying to them she does another story with a swipe up, meaning she then cashes in when your purchase.. it’s all an act
Exactly this - I said before on this threat she’s notorious for faking stuff. ‘Oh so many recommendations for xyz product, here’s a sponsored link!’ Oh what a coincidence!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know about her friendship with lilliegracep? Lillie was her bridesmaid and seems like the loveliest girl. She always replies and just seems so sweet. She’s absolutely stunning aswell. I haven’t seen any interaction between them for absolutely ages but they still follow each other. Lillie seems to nice to be friends with that snotty cow

Reactions: 4
8F3A3538-DDC6-41F1-A6F6-3E3038AE1FC8.jpeg

Almost 4 weeks before Mother’s Day. They’re just pamper bits, for a mother. 🤣🥴

Reactions: 1
Her little girl is so sweet but I just feel sorry for her. Don’t ask why. I just do 🤷🏻‍♀️
probably because her vile mother uses her as a cash cow, passive aggressively moans about her for being a baby and doing what babies do..... teeth... cry... get sick.....not sleep, acts like she’s a general inconvenience, feels the need to filter her, palm her off to nursery in the midst of a pandemic. A pretty sorry state of affairs I’d agree!!

Reactions: 8
probably because her vile mother uses her as a cash cow, passive aggressively moans about her for being a baby and doing what babies do..... teeth... cry... get sick.....not sleep, acts like she’s a general inconvenience, feels the need to filter her, palm her off to nursery in the midst of a pandemic. A pretty sorry state of affairs I’d agree!!
Yes maybe that’s why actually 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I literally just searched her name so I could come here and say that her baby girl is quite honestly the cutest baby I have ever seen. She is adorable, I could watch her all day (and I am NOT a baby person!)

I follow purely for Nova at this point 😂

Reactions: 3
She always looks awful and so old!! The unblended hairline, the excessive highlight that makes her look so sweaty and shiny, the eyebrows are just ridiculous. Why would anyone want make up advice from her??

The eyebrows are just awful, I don’t get this trend with big eyebrows all brushed up so they look spiky

“I’ve been looking at this hoover *tags company* does anyone have any recommendations”
Translation “@tagged company send me a free one”

🙄🙄

Anyone else find it strange how she’s so bothered by a bit of her own babies dribble on the carpet!?! Jesus she’s your child not some stray slobbering dog that wondered in! She is so not maternal unless it’s for a swipe up or aff link 😢

Yes! This baffles me every time, ok I get people can have manners, but Instagram is literally your business, it’s how you make money, especially the likes of Olivia it’s how she purely makes money she doesn’t have a second job on the side. How unprofessional would it be if the likes of next or somewhere like that posted screenshots of messages/complaints etc that they receive?? It would be awful! So why do these people think it’s ok to bash, potentially, their customers! It’s like when you message one and they ignore you.. like hello this is your job you should at least respond!
Her main job is something in “marketing” for her parents business, 4 days a week (unless she’s jacked it in to be a full time shiller now)
It’s like a home online business selling lights, home accessories etc

Her main job is something in “marketing” for her parents business, 4 days a week (unless she’s jacked it in to be a full time shiller now)
It’s like a home online business selling lights, home accessories etc
She advertises her parent's stuff and never declares it as an ad. She shows those big photo albums a lot and once mentioned something about her mum having them back in stock but all the other times she never mentions it's her parent's company.

• Wow
Reactions: 2