Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy to find this thread! Don’t have major tea but she is from my home town so it was weird when I saw on insta what she does now!

Everrrrything she posts is an AD good god a Tesco hoodie and joggers who cares or needs an affiliate link for this crap and I am bored rigid of the baby posts and don’t get me started on the free kitchen! Genuinely wouldn’t give these companies my custom and money knowing that it would be a subsidy for these beggars.

Reactions: 5
Sick of the sight of that baby. Guess she’s a fully fledged mummy blogger now 😴

What I’ve never understood is why anyone would think people want to see picture after picture of your gormless kid/s on Instagram and it’s bleeping weird if they do.

Reactions: 11
Sick of the sight of that baby. Guess she’s a fully fledged mummy blogger now 😴

What I’ve never understood is why anyone would think people want to see picture after picture of your gormless kid/s on Instagram and it’s bleeping weird if they do.
I always think this 😂 I love my kids more than anything in the world but do I really expect anyone else to want to see photo after photo of them? Nope, not even friends or family tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
The latest picture on her feed - legs akimbo - god I don’t know in what reality I would be comfortable posting a picture on Instagram with my legs wide open 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nah unfollowed now. So bored of her child. And her beg for new lights in the bathroom. YAWN. Not an interior blogger anymore, laters! 👋🏻

Reactions: 3
6CF86C1B-5FB9-47EF-A3D4-757A086AB42F.png

Send me one for free tq
773CF2C4-47C3-48CE-9CBC-2ECD64E8612B.png

F off sneaky cow. Let’s play the spot the Ad gifted game

I didn’t understand this either, it’s fairly easy to find the current guidance and reasons behind it 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s already said it’s 6 months so why the questions about who’s done it earlier? 🙄
Is an early beg for Ella kitchen

AD and being gifted stuff for her 2 month old baby for weaning.. she will accept anything won’t she. Like why can’t influencers buy anything for their own babies anymore.

Reactions: 3
AD and being gifted stuff for her 2 month old baby for weaning.. she will accept anything won’t she. Like why can’t influencers buy anything for their own babies anymore.
She’s actually a joke - why people can’t see through her I just don’t know. She posted about 4 weeks ago about when to start weaning, and look what happened - she got gifted a load of weaning products.

She is such a consumer - selling gifted products, begging for stuff through questions. She is one of the most grabby influencers out there.

Reactions: 4
I seriously cannot live in her home, she has so much craps - the crap that has no sentimental value at all

Dont get me started on pampas, I HATE THEM

this too,
1599846739452.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’ve only just started following her. Has anyone else noticed that the birth pic she posted said she was pushing for 2 hours, but the most recent post with her on the gas & air says 4?! Let’s all exaggerate our births for the gram 🙄

I’ve only just started following her. Has anyone else noticed that the birth pic she posted said she was pushing for 2 hours, but the most recent post with her on the gas & air says 4?! Let’s all exaggerate our births for the gram 🙄
like every other blogger exaggerating for clout. all she posts is her bleeping sprog now YAWN