Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah like having a baby is so hard on your body, but she’s always had premature wrinkles before, so being a mum has exacerbated this it looks like. There’s nothing wrong with wrinkles, just don’t defraud your audience with filters. Can’t stand that.
She had her teeth fixed ages ago as they were a lot worse. You’d think she would get them fixed properly with all her family money she has.

Reactions: 2
Is she really trying to promote £75 bleeping pyjamas??? She’s an absolute riot and not relatable at all. She has EVERYTHING handed to her on a plate, when she hides AD links in all of her stories but is sure to tell you when something is *Not gifted... yeah maybe you can afford all this shite because you don’t put your hand in your pocket for anything else...

I wonder what she will do when she reaches her influencer expiry date? I’d love to see her working in the local pub again 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she really trying to promote £75 bleeping pyjamas??? She’s an absolute riot and not relatable at all. She has EVERYTHING handed to her on a plate, when she hides AD links in all of her stories but is sure to tell you when something is *Not gifted... yeah maybe you can afford all this shite because you don’t put your hand in your pocket for anything else...

I wonder what she will do when she reaches her influencer expiry date? I’d love to see her working in the local pub again 🤣🤣🤣
she worked in a pub did she? 😂
Thought she was working for her parents company Home Colours.. #girlboss

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s always on the beg.. how don’t people see it!?
‘I’m on the hunt for a Christmas Eve box’ so tags a company of one she likes.. how about you f***ing buy it?
Begins for hand muffs for her pram as well, and just tags ones she likes, just buy them you tight cow

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else report her sneaky gifted/ad tags to the ASA? I did and they responded to say they have spoken to her about it 😊

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit sorry for her little girl, my babies like bright loud annoying toys as much as I’d love all their toys to match my home decor it would be very boring for them!!! She doesn’t seem to give the little girl anything colorful or noisy...maybe her baby isn’t like that but most of the children I know like bright colours!!

Her follower growing has decreased a lot. When she worked with Howdens her followers were higher than theirs and now they have overtaken hers and hers have remained stagnant. Boring content means no more followers.

I don’t get it? She’s sneaky AF with all her hidden gifted tags? How’s this any different? She’s a fool
Saw this and instantly came on here to comment, she is the sneakiest AD person on her stories, how can she be so hypocritical it’s laughable really how she doesn’t see it

I’ve noticed this with so many influencers recently, it’s the same line ‘I’m thinking of buying this, what do you guys all think, any suggestions? (whilst tagging the company in for a cheeky beg) in the hope to get it for free or for another company to come forward and gift theirs instead! It’s so irritating, especially when you know that person can well afford it.

shame because I actually really liked her when I first started following her, even when she had her baby (who is so cute) there was no big set up, showy reveal, just a normal picture in the hospital crib... but recently she’s just turning into every other beg and it’s getting a bit boring

Been following her for a while but didn’t know she had a thread on here.

I feel like she’s the only person ever to have a baby. I feel sorry for her little girl - she’s always stuck in the house. Except today when she’s been booted off to nursery so that her mum can sit on her arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think during the peak of a pandemic is the worst time to be sending that small vulnerable baby with strangers