Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bear how every few days she shares and tags loads of companies on her stories that she clearly wants a gift from. If you like their products so much, why not put your hand in your pocket and buy something from them? 🙂

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed her for a while but had to come on here today after that whitecompany ad she’s just posted. I’m really uncomfortable that’s she’s using her baby to earn money. Especially when she’s not even appearing in the ad herself. That baby doesn’t even get a say in being pimped out to the world.

Reactions: 5
People like her think she’s made something out of herself with her instagram, when all she is, is a BEG. She essentially begged for free baby food on insta a few weeks ago now she’s got a load of tit Ella pouches 😂😂 how embarrassing! Buy/make your own food for your baby!! (When she’s old enough to eat, which btw is still monthss away!)

Reactions: 4
I’ve just read her breast feeding journey which is obv features an ad! Twice a day and she can produce 1000ml that is good going!!’

Literally, does she even post if it’s not an AD these days? Literally every inch of her life is sold out for a quick buck

Reactions: 1
New to all of this .. but I’m seriously sick of this woman’s attention seeking! The constant posts about her birth, the breastfeeding saga! Get the violins out. I had a similar situation with my birth during the peak pandemic and had a baby who’s lost loads of weight and on medication but I don’t post about it all day for a pity party!

So bored of the constant baby posts. And the ADs all the time! And the whole oh look at me on a zoom work call while looking after my baby. You cannot call a zoom call for your Instagram work

Reactions: 3
I really liked her until recently and then the billie faires asda clothing range tipped me over the edge, as someone else said, they’re not her style, so just proves she’ll promote any old shite if the price is right.

I also thought she was a bit of a tit when she said Nova was having a “danger nap” when she was around 7/8 weeks old. Toddlers have danger naps, not newborn babies

All the pumping stories drive me insane.. why do people who have newborns or very young babies try to make out they are the perfect pumpers

Omg this woman 🤬 I used to not mind her but duck me she’s annoying and literally comes across so stuck up and bitchy

Is nothing private? Does anyone need to see nothing more than a flimsy wet wipe barely covering your child’s arse hole? I’ll tell you who would like to see pictures like that Liv. Dirty ponces. But you do you!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is nothing private? Does anyone need to see nothing more than a flimsy wet wipe barely covering your child’s arse hole? I’ll tell you who would like to see pictures like that Liv. Dirty ponces. But you do you!
I feel scared for these children of Instagram influencers finding out later that so much of their privacy has been sold off

Ok I've just seen this story 😱 the nappy open for everyone to see as well. WTF.

• Wow
That was honestly the most disgusting pic ever - stop trying to be relatable by showing baby tit. Everyone knows babies tit. And she looks haggard. She needs to take the filter off if she wants to show all this “life-like” stuff 😂

That was honestly the most disgusting pic ever - stop trying to be relatable by showing baby tit. Everyone knows babies tit. And she looks haggard. She needs to take the filter off if she wants to show all this “life-like” stuff 😂
I thought this
From a distance she looks ok
Then I saw the close up of her skin last week when she said no make up just eyebrows and lash lift blah blah and I though wow she looks good
Then I thought no she defo has a filter on that
Then another close up of nova on her shoulder and obviously no filter and could see her real skin
Then the difference from a selfie to her long shot in that white dress at the weekend with limp flat hair tucked behind her ears and the massive tooth gap on show and I too thought wow she looks old and not as nice

I thought this
From a distance she looks ok
Then I saw the close up of her skin last week when she said no make up just eyebrows and lash lift blah blah and I though wow she looks good
Then I thought no she defo has a filter on that
Then another close up of nova on her shoulder and obviously no filter and could see her real skin
Then the difference from a selfie to her long shot in that white dress at the weekend with limp flat hair tucked behind her ears and the massive tooth gap on show and I too thought wow she looks old and not as nice
Well if we’re going there - also cankle central