Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is very mean to say, but I get why she did what she did. Is like the ex that will always be there! The girl is the reminder of his past relationship.

Hence why she is always emphasizing that 'Nora is daddy's favourite daughter' all the time, as though Nora should be the only daughter and he should always prefer Nora than the eldest.
Or she might not get so much free stuff if she reminds anyone that she was the home wrecker when the og child was still a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
She never goes anywhere so I doubt she actually has many friends. Does Nova see anything other than the same 4 walls?! Except her one day at nursery.

• Sad

HM92

Urgh another skin post, I’m sorry but can she get her story straight, is the good skin (although honestly although blemish free I don’t think it’s that good!) because of her lumi, the lumi boost stuff, skin and me or collagen?

Fulltimemug

Interesting to see that the orange one and her vile husband chose a non stepdaughter weekend to have a ‘big’ family day out. She really does seem to want to delete her from their life! Also that awful make-up again - for the zoo??

• Sad

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
This women is so passive aggressive it’s unreal, the lady wasn’t rude in anyway she asked a simple question? A lot of people would be grateful for someone pointing out there could be an issue but not queen bitch oh no!! And if you constantly whore your baby out all over Instagram you should probably expect some comments ands questions hun! Any way run along and pretend you’re the compassionate, loving mother your so clearly not!
Wow she is just revolting. So glad she is showing herself to be the horrible person she is though. Wonder why that person hit a nerve so badly?!

Reactions: 5

NC2020

VIP Member
She’s reached a new low tonight sending a thank you package to the hospital for looking after Nova (shit name btw) that’s actually just an ad 🙄

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
God she really has NO dress sense whatsoever.. both those outfits are horrendous! WTF is that dress, I say dress I mean tent

Sazoflora

Why does everyone rave about her house? Okay her free kitchen is really nice and the garden is lovely. But the weird garage conversion living room makes no sense, there’s only room in there for a three seater sofa? Where are guests meant to sit?

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I don’t get the fuss about her house to be fair, the Scandi vibe isn’t really me though, I think it looks a bit cheap and studenty personally rather than an adult’s house. I hate the fact even her trip home from hospital was an ad for the baby seat and I’m shocked how much has been an ad since for the baby - is nothing sacred! Is there no such thing as maternity leave for these influencers?! One day they’ll look back and realise they can’t remember their baby’s first few weeks because they constantly had a phone in their hand filming ads.

PorkyPie

Why do influencers get so secretive about where they are on holiday?! I get not sharing the hotel but not even saying which country you’re in is a bit odd. She’s hardly Beyoncé 🙊

• Haha