Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
She does! She’s so unkind in her response. What’s she’s done is fine in any other circumstance. But literally 50,000 people have died since November.

also, why are people telling her she’s so stylish? She’s literally wearing a tracksuit
She does come across as very sarcastic in her responses doesn’t she?
yoI put your life out there, people are going to have all sort of opinions, good and bad and as long as they aren’t being horrible to you purely out of spite and they are just asking genuine questions and it’s more constructive criticism (when directed at them directly and not tattle) then I don’t see the problem.
people are right.. why are you sending a 6 month old to nursery when 1) we are in a pandemic that has killed over 100,000 people and recently a 3 day old baby has died. And 2) your a fucking instagrammer.. you don’t have a proper job. Saying this mama gotta pay the mortgage 😂 you also have to pay for her to be in nursery, it ain’t free. So surely at this point in time it’s pretty dumb and not beneficial to be sending her to nursery

Reactions: 8

username123!

She married him knowing he had a child, which is now her stepchild. Imagine how the little girl must feel seeing them play happy families and going all these places without her! Not even about posting photos, she doesnt even get a mention
I lived that, literally not one photo of me in their house or ever invited on holidays etc - it’s brutal and she will always feel it. Don’t get with people who have kids if you want a brand new experience that has no baggage

• Heart
Reactions: 7

BettyBeau

VIP Member
View attachment 407743Except when your sending her to nursery for no apparent reason 😳😂. Another thing which I find really uncomfortable about this women is that she always filters her babies pictures and videos....Always! What mother thinks their baby needs a filter?!?!
Kate Hayes does this too her baby always has a tan I find it so weird all babies are beautiful they do not need a filter.

yes bet she’s a nightmare stepmom that half sister comment was so odd she’s novas sister your husbands daughter

• Sad

Mufasa

Chatty Member
My god these replies 🤨🤨 what a twat.

Firstly, you don’t know what relation your stepdaughter is to your daughter? Says a lot.
Secondly, your day job is ‘working’ for your parents business. They’re loaded. I’m sure they’ve given you a generous maternity leave package.
Lastly, ‘mama needs to work to pay the mortgage’. Oh I’m terribly sorry I forgot it must be soooo tricky trying to manage taking pictures of your free kitchen and free sofas with a baby in the house. How must you cope.

Attachments

Mushmush

Ugh can’t stand her, just another private school rich bitch who’s dad bought her everything. Next 😂

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Why did she get with him knowing he had a kid and Mrs at the time? Surely there were other men around. She must’ve been 24/25 at the time she got with him? Still young…
Always think that when you are the mistress or other women then become the wife you then leave an open vacancy for mistress wide open
If he did it with you he can do it to you!!

• Heart

Efnrp20

She actually comes across as such a cow in her replies 😬
She does! She’s so unkind in her response. What’s she’s done is fine in any other circumstance. But literally 50,000 people have died since November.

also, why are people telling her she’s so stylish? She’s literally wearing a tracksuit

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
Sick of the sight of that baby. Guess she’s a fully fledged mummy blogger now 😴

What I’ve never understood is why anyone would think people want to see picture after picture of your gormless kid/s on Instagram and it’s fucking weird if they do.
I always think this 😂 I love my kids more than anything in the world but do I really expect anyone else to want to see photo after photo of them? Nope, not even friends or family tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Funkmonk89

Happy birthday to my husband, here’s a montage of him with his one and only daughter… oh wait,

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Hate it when ‘influencers’ get on a little rant about saying please and thank you... do they not realise that without their followers they couldn’t pay their mortgage?! They’re literally walking talking adverts and rely on people asking them where things are from/ copying the things they’ve bought in order to make money. The please and thank yous should be the other way around 🙄

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Any need for her to post the freezer stash of milk? I hate people who casually brag about how much milk they pump, and I’m a breastfeeding mum so have nothing against that at all but I hate people who do this

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

She really is the most selfish bitch, all she ever talks about is how Nova’s actions effect her..... “nova had me up all night, Nova didn’t do this, naughty nova” who actually refers to a baby as naughty??? What a twat!
I’m sorry but she is just an ugly, old looking, buck tooth witch who thinks she is superior to everyone else when she just comes across like a bitter, spoilt cow! And yes please someone gift her a bloody tissue so she can wipe the kids crusty snotty nose!