Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeLoveTea

I have to wonder, how are there not more people in this thread? Her feed is a bore, she comes across as so bored and interested when she’s talking on YouTube; and those that know/met her know she’s a total bitch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Is she sending the baby to nursery so she can film her hair tutorial?
I think during the peak of a pandemic is the worst time to be sending that small vulnerable baby with strangers
Haha I saw her story about her sending her daughter to nursery and thought.. umm why? You ‘work’ from home (if it can be called work) and we are in the middle of a pandemic.. yes that’s sensible isn’t it, let me send my 6 month old baby who hasn’t left the house or mixed with anyone else except you and her dad (and possibly a few select family members if bubbles allowed) to nursery with potentially 10+ children who have front line worker parents bringing in any virus during the middle of the coronavirus pandemic?! Cos that’s a smart idea 😂 NOT!
all so she can do what every day?? Curl her hair? Swan about taking pictures of her gifted kitchen? Gifted bedroom? Or just all the fucking gifts she gets sent?

Lurker527

Does anybody else remember when she referred to her husband’s daughter as “Nova’s stepsister” and then couldn’t understand why she had so much backlash and that she didn’t know there was a difference between a stepsister and a half sister?
Yes I remember that.
Did anyone see the story she posted of someone asking if they have done the nursery and she said sadly no we can't do that until the loft is done so there's room for everyone, it just sounded so passive aggressive to me, like she's fuming that she can't do the nursery because her stepdaughter needs to have a room first..

Peachylite

Chatty Member
If she constantly gets messages about where stuff is from, why not just write it on the story in the first place. Job done. If you're showing something off then naturally someone is going to want to know where it's from. Surely creating aff links for stuff is the bit that actually takes time as well. But they'll always do it as it makes them 💰💰💰. Writing on a story "from H&M" doesn't take long but that won't pay them commission. So either take the short option for free or get paid but don't moan that it takes time 🤷‍♀️
It’s all for engagement. If she tells you straight away where it’s from she won’t get people messaging her asking where it’s from, so not telling you creates engagement with her page, then instead of just replying to them she does another story with a swipe up, meaning she then cashes in when your purchase.. it’s all an act

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She reminds me of an alien from men in black, she’s been put on a human body and doesn’t quite understand it. She moves so slowly, lips pursed, trying to work out what to do next to control what part of her

• Haha

InfluenzaResistant

That baby is just another prop to her now. Won’t see the dogs anymore either! it’s always whatever the newest and latest thing is with her and then she gets bored. And that ad for the NHS... would you not just do it out of the kindness of your heart as they helped saved your child’s life. Everything has to be sponsored or lining her shallow pockets. Ughhh sorry for the rant but she just annoys me.

Sazoflora

Imagine if they ever come to sell it.. would put me off to be honest, it will date soo much and would be the first thing to get rid of. I’m all for diy interiors but a lot of these influencers do these trends but don’t think of the impact when it comes to changing it or it dating. I have tried to do my home modern ish but quite versatile so it’s really easy when it comes to selling or updating
Like the ones who have panelled every single wall !

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I don’t know if it’s just me but anyone else think being gifted a trip away seems a bit shitty.. The only trip we can do this year is in the UK like more than 90% of the population, and prices have been hiked up for staycations and everywhere is fully booked and this idiot is gifted a fucking holiday :mad:

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Her house is oaky but i think is so lacking of natural light with all the tat that she puts. Who hates the tiles on her entrance. So damn tacky!

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I used to like her and used to find her quite genuine but like a lot of influencers when they reach a certain level they change. Her smugness is really off putting, I find her quite preachy and the Ad for bringing her baby home is just plain tacky. Came over as desperate.

Doesn't her family own an interiors website or something, so basically she is just shilling stuff from them too. I find her really irritating and rather tacky now. Glad there is a thread on her.
they own an interior company???I didn’t know that, so she basically just advertises all their stuff then but doubt she would mark that as AD.

I find it irritating when influencers draw attention to themselves that they are having big bump, and they snap/have a meltdown when people made the similar remark. They probably get 70% less remarks when they stop drawing attention to themselves. (Ps: I did not agree that people should comment about other people body)

lily pebbles is another one, she drew attention to her yellowish teeth in order to beg for freebies and had a meltdown when people started questioning it
Ye I don’t agree with people commenting on her body when she’s pregnant, it’s not like she gained 7 stone, she was all baby, but don’t bring attention to it with your circus tent style dresses (which are awful even on someone not pregnant) and then have a meltdown over it.. you make a point to show off your baby bump and the fact your having a baby to get your freebies then you unfortunately have to understand some people have no boundaries on what they think is ok to say direct to you in your comments/stories.. people feel as if they know you personally with how much is shared so they think it’s ok to comment on what they see

• Heart

Fulltimemug

They havent been together 10 years. He was with his daughters mother for a couple of years at least. Dont quote me but i think they were engaged.. could be wrong. But they did have a house together.
They got together soon after daughters mother and her husband got engaged. She was OW while daughter was a baby. Nice.

• Wow
  • Angry

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Hate it when ‘influencers’ get on a little rant about saying please and thank you... do they not realise that without their followers they couldn’t pay their mortgage?! They’re literally walking talking adverts and rely on people asking them where things are from/ copying the things they’ve bought in order to make money. The please and thank yous should be the other way around 🙄
Exactly!...... she’s a pompous prick isn’t she! Amazing how someone can give off that bitch vibe so much just through a screen. Can you imagine the cow in real life!!

Emmas83

Chatty Member
Im so shocked she’s 31!!!! Like the the above I would have thought at least 36/37 and him at least 40 he’s very unattractive!

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
It’s the way the girls apologised and she’s still kept the girls name and profile name up. No need for that.