Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is marked sold subject to contract, so make sure you tick that box when searching.
It’s not as nice as it looks on her Instagram in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Dropping hints about moving on her stories 👀 tbh I'd be glad when they do move and for her to start posting about interiors again and not boring skincare/toddler stuff!

I don't think we are allowed to share home address links on here, but I can tell you how my detective mind worked to find it 😉 I looked up her wedding venue (she has the name of it on her STD cards) then did a radius search for 3 bed semis under 400k in that area, didn't take long 😂
What is an STD card? 😂

I use STD all the time if I'm making some notes or messaging another stationer, but never abbreviate it on anything a client would read 😂

I’m guessing by solo parent she means because her fella is away? I see that as meaning single mum 🤣 I don’t consider myself a solo parent just because I have my daughter through the day alone

I’m guessing by solo parent she means because her fella is away? I see that as meaning single mum 🤣 I don’t consider myself a solo parent just because I have my daughter through the day alone
surely ACTUAL solo parents will look at that and think “???” -bit of a piss take if you ask me. Solo parent because she has to actually look after Nova properly herself instead of just taking pictures and videos of her all day.

Reactions: 2
surely ACTUAL solo parents will look at that and think “???” -bit of a piss take if you ask me. Solo parent because she has to actually look after Nova properly herself instead of just taking pictures and videos of her all day.
and she goes to nursery?

• Haha
Sorry she really need to up the size of her clothes, must be uncomfortable to wear.

I get so angry seeing them doing things when his eldest child isn’t there! It’s such bad parenting.
So you take Nova to see Santa and it’s so cute her sitting there with a friend’s child. Surely it would be even more special if she was sat with her sister! It’s like she pretends she doesn’t exist!

Reactions: 5
Do they actually never take his daughter anywhere or does the daughters mum just not want her on a public influencer account?

Reactions: 1
It really grates on me! I could just about understand if the mum didnt want her posted on a public account by her step mum. However her dad barely posts her either! I really hope for the little girls sake they still have a relationship and she hasnt been replaced by Nova

Do they actually never take his daughter anywhere or does the daughters mum just not want her on a public influencer account?
I have thought this but surely she can be mentioned, eg we took nova and her sister to xyz… it doesn’t have to name her or have a photo of her. Plus surely her dad would get a choice in it too! It’s just wrong as she’s clearly not there often

Literally is the wicked evil ugly stepmother isn’t she
What level of evilness thinks it’s okay to take Nova to London and boast about what fun it was on Nova’s sister’s birthday and yet not invite and have absolutely nothing planned to do with said sister? How they can flog themselves as being ‘parenting’ instagrammers defies belief 🤬. I cannot understand how anyone buys into their s**t! It really is textbook “How to destroy a child’s mental health” for both of those kids.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her story today? I get your daughters ill but it’s a bit weird shoving a camera in her face and recording yourself crying for all your followers

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her story today? I get your daughters ill but it’s a bit weird shoving a camera in her face and recording yourself crying for all your followers
Seems a bit over dramatic.
I have a 14mo that’s currently on antibiotics and all weeks she’s barely eaten or drank. Didn’t film myself crying though for likes 😂