Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in prime position as a mum to actually wash her kid because she doesn’t work so has all the time in the world, but she must spend 6 hours of the day filming herself and make up (not that she ever had a “real” job working for her parents lol)

She has beautiful skin at the moment but its so disingenuous for her to act as if the glow is solely from Lumi and that collagen supplement when she’s had botox
Its just good lighting and a post moisturised face. When you catch her on stories in bad lighting you can see her skin is still dull and wrinkles. It’s the natural process of ageing and so nothing wrong it, what is the problem is these influencers claiming to have good skin to try to flog people out of commission money when as you said it’s all Botox.

Reactions: 5
I get so angry about how they pretend the older child doesn’t exist! You’re a step parent whether you want to be or not. I bet she does nothing with her, she’s clearly not there often

Reactions: 3
I get so angry about how they pretend the older child doesn’t exist! You’re a step parent whether you want to be or not. I bet she does nothing with her, she’s clearly not there often
I never even realised she had a step child!

—————-

Get tired of all these different things that apparently make all the difference to her skin - the lumi, then the collagen, now that skin and me stuff. The cynic in me can’t trust recommendations that she earns money from!

Reactions: 5
I never even realised she had a step child!

—————-

Get tired of all these different things that apparently make all the difference to her skin - the lumi, then the collagen, now that skin and me stuff. The cynic in me can’t trust recommendations that she earns money from!
It’s called Botox and fillers

Reactions: 4
I mean her own kid is so grotty it’s like she forgets the bath exists too!
How can she let her get so grotty when she’s at home all day and doesn’t work. Does she send her to nursery like that? Surely she wouldn’t want to be judged by other mums. Can’t help but wonder what her teeth are gonna end up like, both parents are awful.
On the stepdaughter thing, I can’t help but feel it’s more Mary’s fault. If she’s not allowed round that’s more on him putting his foot down. He’s too busy trying to build some sort of property empire anyway (LOL)

Reactions: 2
Mmm I don’t think so, probably a boring collab. She did the same with redecorating a room and was for her step daughter but had us all guessing she was pregnant (pre Nova)

Reactions: 4
Urgh another skin post, I’m sorry but can she get her story straight, is the good skin (although honestly although blemish free I don’t think it’s that good!) because of her lumi, the lumi boost stuff, skin and me or collagen?

Reactions: 6
Urgh another skin post, I’m sorry but can she get her story straight, is the good skin (although honestly although blemish free I don’t think it’s that good!) because of her lumi, the lumi boost stuff, skin and me or collagen?
She doesn’t even know, it’s all about promoting tit for £££

Reactions: 3
Rant incoming.....When did she last post something interiors related? It's the only reason I follow her but it's all snotty kid photos or skincare this summer 😒 also did anyone else vomit a little at her husbands wedding speech? When he mentioned the word 'rotund' in a derogatory way 🤮 I'd be so embarrassed posting that. And what happened to the driveway reveal?? I think they will be moving house in the near future, this might explain the lack of interior posts. Why invest in decor when you are thinking of selling i guess 🤔

Rant incoming.....When did she last post something interiors related? It's the only reason I follow her but it's all snotty kid photos or skincare this summer 😒 also did anyone else vomit a little at her husbands wedding speech? When he mentioned the word 'rotund' in a derogatory way 🤮 I'd be so embarrassed posting that. And what happened to the driveway reveal?? I think they will be moving house in the near future, this might explain the lack of interior posts. Why invest in decor when you are thinking of selling i guess 🤔
she probably gets more ads and free stuff being a mummy vlogger now. And think she’s given up her full time job working at mummy and daddy’s interior design firm (or whatever it was) so may not be getting as much to be doing interiors anymore