Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so frumpy next to her sister especially given that her sister just had a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️
She must have body dysmorphia or something because no one with a body like hers would wear such ugly, frumpy, I’ll fitting clothes all the time like she does. That ugly floaty long dress she was wearing in the pics on her timeline just does nothing for her it’s clearly too big

I don’t understand posting a photo with her and the three kids saying she photoshopped the picture to get a good photo that’s just another level who even does tit like that then brags about it 🤯

Reactions: 1
Is this insta life now, you can’t have a picture of your family as they are, you have to photoshop everyone so it’s good enough for the grid? That’s so creepy

Reactions: 4
She and handy man are the least attractive couple in the fam
They so are. What do they see in each other??

Wearing forever frumpy dresses I reckon she’s tried for baby #2 - first born daughter will be shunned even more. Wish his ex would come on to spill all the Olivia tea

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can she advertise skincare and openly admit she slept in her eye makeup and hasn't had a wash this morning.... that's not a glow hun that's bona fide grease 🤢

Has anyone seen her husband that he’s into property now? Looks like he’s been buying a load of homes at auction, either for fixer uppers, student homes and HMO’s or holiday lets. Nice to see them contributing to the housing crisis. How is he even affording this I don’t get how people do it…

In which area is she living? I still cringe at the fact that her hallway has that You look good words.

Reactions: 1
I can only understand her not posting Novas sister if the mum has said not too, especially given her open account. But why doesnt the dad post her? You would think he would love some nice photos of both of his girls!

Reactions: 2
that would be understandable, but they have posted photos before so clearly not a a blanket rule and there’s nothing stopping her from writing ‘great dad to two beautiful daughters’ or something equally cheesy. But instead she just pretends the older one doesn’t exist

She has beautiful skin at the moment but its so disingenuous for her to act as if the glow is solely from Lumi and that collagen supplement when she’s had botox

Reactions: 5
Don’t follow her only know who she is from the KHM thread, I’ve nosed at a few posts & stories. Do all influencers have topsy turvey upside houses, where they try & cram as much crap into 1 average size house as possible to make it appear as a mansion 🤔😳
And I feel so sorry for her little kid, she always looks grubby, as someone said she never wipes her nose & her clothes look like they need a good wash & iron. My little one is 3, by the end of most days she looks feral but at least she goes out the door in the morning looking pristine