Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her facial expression when shes doing them too, pursed lips the whole time.. I also dont get the outfits either, if I had her figure I wouldn't be wearing baggy clothes all the time 😂
Beginning to think she literally doesn’t have any other facial expressions apart from the pursed lip look????????

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her pouty face with her inches thick makeup makes her look good for a women in her late fifties

Didn’t realise there was an Lustliving thread! I followed her for her interior design now all I see is Nova and her snotty nose all the time. I thought she was ill for a month but now months later seem to realise that Liv just doesn’t like to wipe her nose. Especially if you’re recording her or taking pics like if it’s not dripping all down her lip it’s all dried under her nose. The poor girl already has sore skin around her mouth it looks like she doesn’t do anything to help it! Even when she first got the rash and said she put Charlotte tilbury miracle cream on it I thought god get yourself to a dr or dermatoglist and get some proper stuff rather then putting perfumed things on a baby’s face (speaking from experience I have had severe eczema since I was 1).

These clothing reels? First an interior design influencer, then mummy, now fashion. Like make your mind up. The fashion reels are a joke she never dresses for her shape always throws on a tracksuit in whatever colour and a coat over the top. She looks so ridiculous like a 50 yeah old trying to dress 21!

Reactions: 4
Her stories are like full stops these days … who watches or even cares about her 50 million posts a day? 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t feel like she has any style. We see no interiors anymore it’s all boring. Bored to death of mummy bloggers too. And flogging the Lumi, she’s just taken her after pics in better lighting. She Studied photography at college and uni, she knows the tricks haha!

Who wears a cardigan and takes a beach bag to a wedding?
The cardigan is semi acceptable if she had a clutch bag etc
The beach bag however?!

also a bit strange she’s doing a reel in a year old dress? Surely the whole point is people see it and want the dress so she can do a swipe up? 🤦‍♀️

Happy birthday to my husband, here’s a montage of him with his one and only daughter… oh wait,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry she looks like she need a good bleach. She looks so dirty nowadays

I don’t get her at all she keeps doing make up videos is she a make up artist cause if yeah she looks awful. I also don’t get mum bloggers when they make out they know everything when it’s their first child and give advise recommend expensive tit you’ll never use or use once. You wouldn’t think people had kids before social media

Happy birthday to my husband, here’s a montage of him with his one and only daughter… oh wait,
I really dislike Liv, she is very obviously an ugly evil spotty narc witch, but if her lily-livered c*** of a husband is prepared to treat his first born as a secret inconvenience, more fool Liv for breeding with him - poor Nova, and most especially poor first born child.

Reactions: 5
I really dislike Liv, she is very obviously an ugly evil spotty narc witch, but if her lily-livered c*** of a husband is prepared to treat his first born as a secret inconvenience, more fool Liv for breeding with him - poor Nova, and most especially poor first born child.
Feel so sorry for the first born

Sorry but whoever said it was triggering about posting how her child had slept is ridiculous!! She is allowed to say her baby slept ffs. What a world lol.