Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s pregnant if you look back she’s always worn this grumpy shapeless shite….. and tbh I think having a kid was far harder than she thought it would be and she doesn’t like not being her number one priority, I mean she can’t even be bothered to wipe the kids nose, I doubt she’ll have another one anytime soon……. Unless it’s to stop the husband running off and setting up a new family with somebody else…. Which is always a possibility as she well knows 😆

Reactions: 3
Obviously google fukin bum. Trying to make out she isn’t on the scrounge by putting that when all these scruffs do the same!
Ffs can’t do it all? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t have a job and she has one child who goes to nursery please tell me why she hasn’t got time to clean. Maybe you shouldn’t have extended your home so much hun if it’s too much to keep clean 😌

Reactions: 4
Obviously google fukin bum. Trying to make out she isn’t on the scrounge by putting that when all these scruffs do the same!
She is begging for fantastic cleaner! They do free PR cleaning for Emily Parr

Reactions: 1
I've been debating for a while to unfollow. I like her gift guides and some of her luxe homewares and gadgets but omg her stories are non stop baby related and not even the good kind. Literally just pics of her snotty kid in a highchair, good for a family group chat maybe, but not your thousands of followers who pay your wage 🙄😴 post that boring stuff on a private account atleast!

Reactions: 8
I really don't care about other people's kids, like really don't care.

Parents who sold their kids on the internet are bleeping weird, why would you want strangers to be so obsessed with your offspring? And half-naked baby, sure?!

Reactions: 5
I will never not be shocked by their ages. She is the same age as me and I literally thought she was at least 35/36! And him about 40 😂

Im so shocked she’s 31!!!! Like the the above I would have thought at least 36/37 and him at least 40 he’s very unattractive!

Reactions: 6
Im so shocked she’s 31!!!! Like the the above I would have thought at least 36/37 and him at least 40 he’s very unattractive!
They both are very unattractive and old looking
How they produced such a beautifull little girl is beyond me

Her eyebrows are horrendous. Never understood brushing them up into spikes. Looks like a cartoon villain

Reactions: 2
How can she not clean her own home she lives in a 3 bed semi it’s tiny 😂😂😂😂 lazy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t know what knocks me more, this Dalmatian print everything or novas constantly snotty face. She’s a beautiful kid but why do people constantly post pictures of their children with food all over them/crusty faces? Don’t get me started on weaning.

Reactions: 1