Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a literal hot sweaty mess. She looks a good 15 years older than she is, she looks greasy and sweaty with all that highlighter etc, her foundation is a ridiculous shade of orange and she definitely has no business advising anyone on make up or how to look good because she simply never does!

Reactions: 5
Love the irony that she’s doxxed someone who accidentally messaged her, when the person says they are getting tons of abuse, it’s just ‘be kind and don’t say horrible things’…. Yet liv doesn’t give a tit about loads of people being horrible to someone she doxxed? What the duck is wrong with these insta people!

Reactions: 11
What a witch!! And shopping for the right foundation shade in lockdown… just buy the shade you always have done. Oh wait… it always looked tit

Reactions: 2
I never had an opinion on her. Just thought she had her head stuck up her arse. But now she’s trying to stick her head up Kate hayes arse, it says all I need to know. head 🙄 And FYI to her, everyone agrees with the message the woman accidentally sent 🍊

Reactions: 11
What a witch!! And shopping for the right foundation shade in lockdown… just buy the shade you always have done. Oh wait… it always looked tit
If you know the makeup didn’t suit you and you’d struggled to match a shade…. Get a new one before doing a makeup video. This bloody eyebrows as well! Horrendous

Reactions: 4
It’s the way the girls apologised and she’s still kept the girls name and profile name up. No need for that.

Reactions: 6
God she really has NO dress sense whatsoever.. both those outfits are horrendous! WTF is that dress, I say dress I mean tent

Reactions: 5
EE23A4DF-2DAA-4391-BFEF-4B9F284E6CB7.png

“Should I wear this to the wedding?”
unless you are the marquee then I would say a definite NO!
Her style is awful, what’s with the huge clothes that swamp her, she’s so frumpy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the same! Soo shapeless and the jumpsuit too.
All types of clothes that could hide a pregnancy tho…. Maybe that’s why?