Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She married him knowing he had a child, which is now her stepchild. Imagine how the little girl must feel seeing them play happy families and going all these places without her! Not even about posting photos, she doesnt even get a mention
I lived that, literally not one photo of me in their house or ever invited on holidays etc - it’s brutal and she will always feel it. Don’t get with people who have kids if you want a brand new experience that has no baggage

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It beggars belief that women have babies with men like this. If he’s capable of sacking off his daughter for you, he’s capable of doing it to your baby too. Meeting someone who’s an amazing dad would make me want to have his babies, not be jealous. I’d kick him to the curb if he just saw his child every other weekend, what a waste of a dad

Reactions: 5
Interesting that her private company ‘Lust Living’ was only created at the beginning of 2019 - from what I understand, you only have to make £1000 in order to set up as self employed so does this mean little Miss Lust Living has been avoiding paying taxes before this? She’s deffo been paid sponsorships since before 2019…… dodgy :cautious::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 2
Interesting that her private company ‘Lust Living’ was only created at the beginning of 2019 - from what I understand, you only have to make £1000 in order to set up as self employed so does this mean little Miss Lust Living has been avoiding paying taxes before this? She’s deffo been paid sponsorships since before 2019…… dodgy :cautious::unsure::unsure:
You can be self employed/sole trader and don’t need to register a company so it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s been dodgy but I don’t put it past a lot of people especially when they have a legit job and they just get cash on the side

You can be self employed/sole trader and don’t need to register a company so it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s been dodgy but I don’t put it past a lot of people especially when they have a legit job and they just get cash on the side
Ah I see! Wasn’t sure but yes it wouldn’t surprise me either.

Why did she get with him knowing he had a kid and Mrs at the time? Surely there were other men around. She must’ve been 24/25 at the time she got with him? Still young…

Why did she get with him knowing he had a kid and Mrs at the time? Surely there were other men around. She must’ve been 24/25 at the time she got with him? Still young…
Always think that when you are the mistress or other women then become the wife you then leave an open vacancy for mistress wide open
If he did it with you he can do it to you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Always think that when you are the mistress or other women then become the wife you then leave an open vacancy for mistress wide open
If he did it with you he can do it to you!!
They were together before she went to uni, they met other people then seems when she finished uni and moved back home, they just picked up where they left off… unfortunately there was a child involved but doesn’t stop them I guess

• Wow
Is this women for real….. going on about how important her mates campaign about not using a filter is. The very same women who has felt it necessary to filter her own baby from the start when in fact all she needs is a bloody tissue!
And to be fair if I was 30 and looked as old and rough as she does then I’m sorry but yea I would use a filter 😆
And on the subject of the she shall not be mentioned other child, she clearly doesn’t feel that aspect of her husbands life fits in with her vibe so tries to pretend it didn’t happen….. wouldn’t it be ironic if he trades her in for a younger model and she and nova become the unmentioned, how would that sit little miss smug!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this women for real….. going on about how important her mates campaign about not using a filter is. The very same women who has felt it necessary to filter her own baby from the start when in fact all she needs is a bloody tissue!
And to be fair if I was 30 and looked as old and rough as she does then I’m sorry but yea I would use a filter 😆
And on the subject of the she shall not be mentioned other child, she clearly doesn’t feel that aspect of her husbands life fits in with her vibe so tries to pretend it didn’t happen….. wouldn’t it be ironic if he trades her in for a younger model and she and nova become the unmentioned, how would that sit little miss smug!!
who wouldn’t want this beauty?! 🤣

88322CA6-70D1-4C8A-9C2F-E7431F81EF23.jpeg
5FC4CF55-8EC4-4BEB-9DDD-D51FE4EC2B6B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No way has she done a makeup tutorial. Wonder what foundation brush she uses.... a trowel?!

• Haha