Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning that her daughter broke her candle in the bath, perhaps she needs to baby proof her house instead of blaming the baby 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure those stories and swipe ups about items from the shop her parents own should be marked as AD?

Reactions: 2
Already managed to squeeze an @Ghd in whilst nova naps 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can this moneywhore ever just take a day off, it’s your kids first birthday ffs!!
Sooooo grabby it’s untrue! These ‘influencers’ will literally cash out on anything! I’m sure it could be someone’s funeral and she’d still advertise her funeral outfit or the likes. It’s sickening!

Reactions: 3
And she does swipe ups for her parents business ALLLLL the tome.. pretty sure she should mark them as AD considering she probably benefits from them

Find it really sad they never mention the other child. No pictures of Nova with her sister, it's like she doesnt exsist! If you go on her fellas insta too you would never even know he had another child.

Find it really sad they never mention the other child. No pictures of Nova with her sister, it's like she doesnt exsist! If you go on her fellas insta too you would never even know he had another child.
Yeah, they have posted some pics so it’s not like they can’t post any because they don’t have permission, they just clearly don’t bother with her

Yeah, they have posted some pics so it’s not like they can’t post any because they don’t have permission, they just clearly don’t bother with her
This is very mean to say, but I get why she did what she did. Is like the ex that will always be there! The girl is the reminder of his past relationship.

Hence why she is always emphasizing that 'Nora is daddy's favourite daughter' all the time, as though Nora should be the only daughter and he should always prefer Nora than the eldest.

Reactions: 3
She married him knowing he had a child, which is now her stepchild. Imagine how the little girl must feel seeing them play happy families and going all these places without her! Not even about posting photos, she doesnt even get a mention

Reactions: 8
This is very mean to say, but I get why she did what she did. Is like the ex that will always be there! The girl is the reminder of his past relationship.

Hence why she is always emphasizing that 'Nora is daddy's favourite daughter' all the time, as though Nora should be the only daughter and he should always prefer Nora than the eldest.
Or she might not get so much free stuff if she reminds anyone that she was the home wrecker when the og child was still a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She married him knowing he had a child, which is now her stepchild. Imagine how the little girl must feel seeing them play happy families and going all these places without her! Not even about posting photos, she doesnt even get a mention
Just to be clear, I am not defending her in any way. Yeah I think when the stepchild is young, she never really see it as a threat. But when she gets older and requires more money for like school trip and activities fee and attention, that is when she she sees her a threat.

Reactions: 1