Lush Cosmetics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried the big aubergine valentines bath bomb last week! Amazing

also love the lime bounty moisturiser even though the coconut in it is slightly annoying.

loving the minimal packaging/pot recycling scheme and love their products for some self care.

just signed up for lunch kitchen - can’t wait

anyone got any go-to product recommendations?

Reactions: 4
I love their bubble bars and tend to go for them over the bombs, The Comforter is my fave one.

The Dear John perfume from them is my favourite but it's been discontinued 😭 I still have half a bottle though and also managed to get the body spray version on Depop. Their massage bars are lovely too I always have one in for my shoulders as I get so tense.

Tried their shampoo bars and not a fan, much prefer the Ethique ones, and also found the skincare I've tried quite underwhelming. Intrigued to try some of their makeup though. :giggle: Their spa looks really nice but can't justify it atm as all the treatments I like the look of are quite pricey.

Reactions: 1
I'm a huge fan of their soap and massage bars. I bought the Wiccy magic one for my brother who has muscular pain which did help.

Haven't tried any of their make up.

I love the shampoo bars, I have one that smells like cinnamon and promotes healthy hair growth. The lather on it is beautiful and it smells incredible!

I like the sleepy cream and the twilight bath bomb when my anxiety is high and I need help with getting off to sleep.

Reactions: 2
I love the white butterball also comes in a bear shape sometimes and the sensitive bombs. I also love the YogNog shower gel I buy one every Christmas.

Reactions: 3
Snow Fairy shower gel is my fave Lush scent. Really like their strawberry massage soap bar thing - not sure if they still make it though?

• Heart
I really like the lip scrubs and lip balms- I'm currently working on a Galaxy lip scrub, and an older chocolate flavoured lip balm (can't remember the name off the top of my head and also have just got comfy on the sofa and am lazy).

I always find my lips feel softer when I've been using them consistently, but I'm dreadful for using them for a week or two and then forgetting, resulting in my lips getting all chapped again!

Would definitely recommend though!

I really enjoy the bubble bars and bath bombs- my fave was always the Big Blue bathbomb.

I didn't really rate the toothpaste tablet things- I've tried them multiple times but I just can't get used to them.

This thread has inspired me to go to Lush tomorrow.

I love scrubee, with buffy a close second.

I’m a huge fan of bubble bars, but not bath bombs. I love a foamy bath!

Snow fairy spray and the shower gel. I'm sure it used to have glitter in but now it doesn't? Their prices have gone up too but I will buy that snow fairy spray at Christmas it's just so good! 💕

I love Lush but the pricing of some items I becoming off putting IMO. Some bath bombs are hitting the +£10 mark, I know that they can be split and used for multiple baths but it still seems a lot to me!

I used to love Space Girl bath bomb, it also the first thing I ever got from there. They sometimes do a bath bomb in the same scent for a Limited time.

Daddy-O smells amazing, ocean salt is a must have and the dirty shower gel is always available at my house.

My nearest store is a 30 minute drive and then a walk, I wish they did better online sales for this reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love Lush but the pricing of some items I becoming off putting IMO. Some bath bombs are hitting the +£10 mark, I know that they can be split and used for multiple baths but it still seems a lot to me!

I used to love Space Girl bath bomb, it also the first thing I ever got from there. They sometimes do a bath bomb in the same scent for a Limited time.

Daddy-O smells amazing, ocean salt is a must have and the dirty shower gel is always available at my house.

My nearest store is a 30 minute drive and then a walk, I wish they did better online sales for this reason.
Yes I agree they used to be about £4-£5 but some were £7.95 etc way too much IMO.

Snow Fairy is such a lovely scent, but I know a couple of people who are adverse to it and absolutely can’t stand the smell of it, both liken it to smelling like leaked gas or petrol.

I really like the Sleepy Cream as well. It works better than some sleeping tablets! I really rate it. It’s brilliant for period cramps too.

The Ocean salt scrub, although I’m not entirely sure it should be used on the face, is amazing on break outs/acne.

Not keen on the soaps and bath bombs though. They make my hoo har itch. Plus £10 is a bit of a price to pay for a bout of thrush. Wasn’t fond of the Shampoo bars either - very drying and made my hair feel like it had a rubbery coating on it, no matter how much I rinsed. Probably not compatible with my hair type as I’ve known others to rave about them.

Last edited:
I really like the bubble bars at the moment. If anyone ever asks what to buy me for Christmas I always say get me a Lush set 😂

I’ve just run a bath with some of the comforter bubble bar. It smells delicious. All my family and friends know they can’t go wrong getting me some lush for birthdays 😂

I’ve just run a bath with some of the comforter bubble bar. It smells delicious. All my family and friends know they can’t go wrong getting me some lush for birthdays 😂
I currently have a giant comforter, and 2 normal sized ones left from Christmas 🤣 I love it so much

• Heart
I got one for Christmas it was a hippo with lavender on his tummy and it was and smelt delicious.

I love Lush products but absolutely hate their style of customer service.

As soon as you walk through the door they pounce on you with fake-ass smiles and overly friendly high pitched voices. So many times I’ve politely said “I’m just looking thank you”. And they’re just breathing down your neck trying to show you everything and trying to rub soap all over you.

It’s nice that they’re on hand to help and show demonstrations but I just like to shop and browse in peace and if I have a question or need help then I’ll approach them. Not the other way around 😣

Sorry if I sound so negative it’s just such a shame the workers put me off going in when I absolutely love their products and ethos.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love Lush products but absolutely hate their style of customer service.

As soon as you walk through the door they pounce on you with fake-ass smiles and overly friendly high pitched voices. So many times I’ve politely said “I’m just looking thank you”. And they’re just breathing down your neck trying to show you everything and trying to rub soap all over you.

It’s nice that they’re on hand to help and show demonstrations but I just like to shop and browse in peace and if I have a question or need help then I’ll approach them. Not the other way around 😣

Sorry if I sound so negative it’s just such a shame the workers put me off going in when I absolutely love their products and ethos.
Totally agree with this! It is a bit much and I've found it takes a few 'I'm fine thanks' to actually get them yo leave you be. If I want help, I will ask thanks.