Lunatics #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My worst walk of shame kind of situation was I stayed at this lads for a quick drunken fumble after a night out one night. Both of us passed out and woke up to his sister who was older going WHO IS THAT AND WHY ARE HER FEET SO DIRTY.

Took me heels off cause they hurt didn’t I so got me trotters dirty😭

To top it off I had to go out the back door cause his mam was out front in the garden with her nieces and nephews. Went home and just pretended it never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My worst walk of shame kind of situation was I stayed at this lads for a quick drunken fumble after a night out one night. Both of us passed out and woke up to his sister who was older going WHO IS THAT AND WHY ARE HER FEET SO DIRTY.

To top it off I had to go out the back door cause his mam was out front in the garden with her nieces and nephews. Went home and just pretended it never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Nah stop it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning ☀ no one to tell because no one knows I’m on them, but 1 week 💉done, 7lbs down, no side effects, increased energy. Appetite reduced but eating 3 smaller meals, totally off snacks & alcohol 😱 2nd week started. Just wish I had the grit of @johndoe111 to lose it without medication 💪🏼🫡 but this is a start.
Feel better for having ‘said’ it out loud now 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Morning ☀ no one to tell because no one knows I’m on them, but 1 week 💉done, 7lbs down, no side effects, increased energy. Appetite reduced but eating 3 smaller meals, totally off snacks & alcohol 😱 2nd week started. Just wish I had the grit of @johndoe111 to lose it without medication 💪🏼🫡 but this is a start.
This is fukin fantastic !!!
I can’t wait to hear how you get on
I’m feeling this energy
As I went gym this morning I was thinking of Annie’s body😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is fukin fantastic !!!
I can’t wait to hear how you get on
I’m feeling this energy
As I went gym this morning I was thinking of Annie’s body😂😂
Thanks Lizzy ☺
The energy is the best thing, but that could be the new ‘ick’ to wine 😂 sometimes I just need a kick up the arse.
I’ll be channelling Annie later, she’s like a modern day Lara Croft 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That is amazing well done 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's amazing! 👏🏻 ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 8