Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Hi lovely people. Sorry for being MIA. My life went a bit wild. I'm only just back in London after 4 weeks.

Long and short of it is, I went on holiday, had a spat with Mr J, ended up in a thing with a school mate from Scotland, I snogged him when I was 13. He is hot now, anyway, fucked off to Scotland for 2 weeks and ran into my separate school crush and things happened with 2 school mates. I came to my senses and drove back to London 3 days ago.

I am proper in the dog house. Dunno what's going to happen from here.

Honesty don't do things by half's. I wanted to move back to Scotland, now I don't.

Heads a mess and it's my own fault.

Don't feel sorry for Mr j cos this all kicked off when he was messaging another woman, apparently it was 'innocent'

Lauryn who? 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So we’ve ended up separating and he’s moved out. I’ve been doing no contact and blocked him on everything, it’s been 4 days and a very tough past couple of weeks really. I wish I could say more but it’s all very specific and we all know there are lurkers & I cba being outed. Deep down I hope he will come back but also trying to just accept it and go about my life. I’m a catch so it’s not like I can never get a bf if I want one but fml who can be assed with one seriously?! I’m just gonna crack on with me for now.

As much as your story was entertaining I hope you’re okay & good for you for giving as good as you get @Jolie1988

I hope Mr Fletch is okay ❤ @OGJessicaFletcher

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Jolie1988

VIP Member
They were all messaging me

1 & 2 and Mr J are on my FB and I posted beyonces Irreplaceable song on my FB before driving to London.

I'm a bitch 😇😇
---
Wait til @Lizzy 93 comes on 😂😂
---
School mate 1 was like I remember a party at yours when we were 15 and you were shagging my pal and I wished it was me.

Well he got his fucking wish 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
@Jolie1988 so glad to see you & your platinum pu**y are back in town 🤭

Your vibe is giving Devine Femininity, you have the power, you are in control & owning it like a true Goddess!

Still catching up on the GS I’m a whole thread behind but I’ve seen her latest stunts interested to read everyone’s thoughts & opinions, so many jaw dropping moments!

Mr Fletch is currently in hospital he has been unwell with a cold & flu for a few weeks. Earlier today he was gardening with Mini Fletch (who has a ASD) & he collapsed!

It all happened so quickly she came casually strolling in and said “I think Daddy’s Dead” absolutely zero emotion or f*cks given! All the while Midi Fletch is breaking down & in tears with worry!!

It happened again it’s all really odd now I’ve seen it for myself, for a few seconds he keeps loosing consciousness suddenly eyes rolling back, then he comes back round with no memory!

Trying not to stress it’s Midi Fletch’s birthday today & I’ve had 0 sleep & not set up her gifts or written her card yet. Although I do have a few hours before she is up! 😭

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Me Joolie this is unhinged 🥴 You’ve got yourself the male LG

RUN !!!!
To be fair I fancied him at school and he thought I was joking 🙈🙈 as he fancied me too
---
Both in my inbox tonight asking if I'm sure I'm in London 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

johndoe111

VIP Member
Hey loons!

sad to hear a lot of us are having a rough ride and not of the good variety 😂

I’m weighing in tomorrow last one before my holiday. Didn’t make the target I set but pretty close. Got a whole new wardrobe to take away and gotta say I feel fucking amazing! Roll on next week 🥳

pissed up Jane will be back Saturday 😂 doing a special trip to m&s for some cans to celebrate ending this hellish diet 😂

fucking love Coldplay!

England better fucking win later so I can have an ice cold beer watching them next Saturday, I fucking deserve it Gareth! Don’t take it away from me 😂

I have introduced bec bec to a friend 😂😂 she messages me saying she’s getting her bec bec on 😂 or suitcase Sunday is on!
Da fuck is the prom dress?!

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
So we’ve ended up separating and he’s moved out. I’ve been doing no contact and blocked him on everything, it’s been 4 days and a very tough past couple of weeks really. I wish I could say more but it’s all very specific and we all know there are lurkers & I cba being outed. Deep down I hope he will come back but also trying to just accept it and go about my life. I’m a catch so it’s not like I can never get a bf if I want one but fml who can be assed with one seriously?! I’m just gonna crack on with me for now.

As much as your story was entertaining I hope you’re okay & good for you for giving as good as you get @Jolie1988

Aww big love and hugs to you hunni.

Break ups are shit even if you don't like the person very much.

It's all that starting over carry on!!

Thank you lovely. I went a bit wild.

Plus my best mate down here is newly single. I'm probably going to get much worse 🥳🥳.

Mid life crisis coming through 🛳

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Loons.

I'm in a Euro's Fantasy Football League with Mr Fox's team (kick about on Saturday nothing special).

I'm the only girl in it and I'm 12 points clear at the top.

They all went through "tips", calculated odds, abilities and curated their teams. I picked on gut.

I'm so smug.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
You must have the golden box my girl
If I was Jamaican I’d say rassssssssclarrtttttttt
I need more info
Who’s sex was better omgggg
Right well Mr J is cock massive so always him but he was distant lately.

School mate 1 has decent size cock and balls are very big, cums quick which is annoying, fixated on my big boobs 😂😂

School mate 2 is very tender, cock is normal and kept telling me how he has been wanking over my FB pics over the last 15 years and was pleased to be able to shag me 😊. Tbh he's a bit fixated.

School mate 1 has asked if I made it back OK lol
---
Mr J is at work so we will see what happens when he gets home 😒

• Haha
  • Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member

Ah mate I'm sorry ☹ break ups are fucking awful. You're a queen & deserve to be treated as such! Said it befbut that's the worst thing about tattle not being able to reach out to friends that we make on here.
Sending you a massive geordie cuddle pet lamb & remember you're fucking fabulous 💜

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
To put things in context, I am absolutely fine. If you think messaging someone else is fine then deal with the consequences.

The 2 back home ain't innocent either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Jolie1988

VIP Member
LOOOOOOOOOOOL what a fukin entrance
Tell me moreeeeee

Bayyybeeee *American accent ***

@ThisishowIlivenow
@scotall
Honestly love you both
I was sitting at my sisters thinking of my loons
Loads of WKD made me think of @Lottiew1

This Fred is for us to discuss whatever we want so never feel bad
Chin up my gorgeous girls
I dunno if I cba to read about that toxic gal tonight (LG)
Aww Lizzy lou lou I've missed you. What else do you want to know 🤣🤣

Can't shut my fucking legs me 😂😂
---
Wish I could show the messages without outing myself 🤣🤣

I wasn't just a slag

I was a total m&s slag

• Haha
  • Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
@OGJessicaFletcher
Happy Birthday to midi-Fletch. Hope they had the best day.
How is Mr Fletch? How are you holding up?
Sending you all so much love 🩷

The Jay Slater thing. We have a new temp guy at work and he was going through all the drama yesterday. Boss is on AL 🥳🍾 the office was so chilled yesterday.

• Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Rewind.

Let's discuss Mr J.

He owes you and explanation and can still fuck off. How is that innocent?

All three of them in the skip and forget them all.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Right well Mr J is cock massive so always him but he was distant lately.

School mate 1 has decent size cock and balls are very big, cums quick which is annoying, fixated on my big boobs 😂😂

School mate 2 is very tender, cock is normal and kept telling me how he has been wanking over my FB pics over the last 15 years and was pleased to be able to shag me 😊. Tbh he's a bit fixated.

School mate 1 has asked if I made it back OK lol
---
Mr J is at work so we will see what happens when he gets home 😒
Someone’s asked for you on the last LG thread
And I asked today I think it was
I am in SHOCK
Did it go left on the holiday ?
Did you go through his phone?
How did you find out he was messaging others

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
@Jolie1988 so glad to see you & your platinum pu**y are back in town 🤭

Your vibe is giving Devine Femininity, you have the power, you are in control & owning it like a true Goddess!

Still catching up on the GS I’m a whole thread behind but I’ve seen her latest stunts interested to read everyone’s thoughts & opinions, so many jaw dropping moments!

Mr Fletch is currently in hospital he has been unwell with a cold & flu for a few weeks. Earlier today he was gardening with Mini Fletch (who has a ASD) & he collapsed!

It all happened so quickly she came casually strolling in and said “I think Daddy’s Dead” absolutely zero emotion or f*cks given! All the while Midi Fletch is breaking down & in tears with worry!!

It happened again it’s all really odd now I’ve seen it for myself, for a few seconds he keeps loosing consciousness suddenly eyes rolling back, then he comes back round with no memory!

Trying not to stress it’s Midi Fletch’s birthday today & I’ve had 0 sleep & not set up her gifts or written her card yet. Although I do have a few hours before she is up! 😭
Oh this has made me so sad
Happy Birthday Midi Fletch 🤍
Please keep us updated on Mr Fletch
This is so worrying.

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx how are things with you? Are you any closer to the kids coming home? 🧡
Hello thank you for asking. Things are crap rn. The kids are getting really upset by the situation and struggling being away from home and so am I 😔. I've signed up for more courses and just counting down til baby girl is here. Can't even look forward to that with all this going on 😔 not in court for a while and still waiting on expert which doesn't help matters cause once they clear me social have said the kids need to be returned but it's just so long and drawn out 😔.

• Heart