Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Rewind.

Let's discuss Mr J.

He owes you and explanation and can still fuck off. How is that innocent?

All three of them in the skip and forget them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Right well Mr J is cock massive so always him but he was distant lately.

School mate 1 has decent size cock and balls are very big, cums quick which is annoying, fixated on my big boobs 😂😂

School mate 2 is very tender, cock is normal and kept telling me how he has been wanking over my FB pics over the last 15 years and was pleased to be able to shag me 😊. Tbh he's a bit fixated.

School mate 1 has asked if I made it back OK lol
---
Mr J is at work so we will see what happens when he gets home 😒
Someone’s asked for you on the last LG thread
And I asked today I think it was
I am in SHOCK
Did it go left on the holiday ?
Did you go through his phone?
How did you find out he was messaging others

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
@Jolie1988 so glad to see you & your platinum pu**y are back in town 🤭

Your vibe is giving Devine Femininity, you have the power, you are in control & owning it like a true Goddess!

Still catching up on the GS I’m a whole thread behind but I’ve seen her latest stunts interested to read everyone’s thoughts & opinions, so many jaw dropping moments!

Mr Fletch is currently in hospital he has been unwell with a cold & flu for a few weeks. Earlier today he was gardening with Mini Fletch (who has a ASD) & he collapsed!

It all happened so quickly she came casually strolling in and said “I think Daddy’s Dead” absolutely zero emotion or f*cks given! All the while Midi Fletch is breaking down & in tears with worry!!

It happened again it’s all really odd now I’ve seen it for myself, for a few seconds he keeps loosing consciousness suddenly eyes rolling back, then he comes back round with no memory!

Trying not to stress it’s Midi Fletch’s birthday today & I’ve had 0 sleep & not set up her gifts or written her card yet. Although I do have a few hours before she is up! 😭
Oh this has made me so sad
Happy Birthday Midi Fletch 🤍
Please keep us updated on Mr Fletch
This is so worrying.

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@Lucyxxxx how are things with you? Are you any closer to the kids coming home? 🧡
Hello thank you for asking. Things are crap rn. The kids are getting really upset by the situation and struggling being away from home and so am I 😔. I've signed up for more courses and just counting down til baby girl is here. Can't even look forward to that with all this going on 😔 not in court for a while and still waiting on expert which doesn't help matters cause once they clear me social have said the kids need to be returned but it's just so long and drawn out 😔.

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Sending love to all you ladies, what a shitter this year is trying to be for people.
I fear I will never catch up on the main thread because that life thing is twisting my melons and not in a good way. Being taken away for a couple of nights tomorrow for a breather and cannot wait.
We’ve got this queens 💖
2024 is one to be forgotten
Hoping the next half is better than the first my girl.
Hope your break is lovely you truly deserve it 🤍

• Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
By the way it was frosty central in here til husband and kids left and I was on the huffy sofa last night having (apparently 🙈) shouting at him that he was stupid 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hopefully he comes back in a better mood than when he left but I highly doubt it!

• Heart

LittleOne27

VIP Member
I’ve had to snoop before when I was sneaking out and needed to order a cab (before we had maps on our phones)
Hate that when you wake up “who’s fuckin wall paper is this”

Loons what’s been you best walk of shame story??? Come on Liz Liz I know you got the goods.

I was walking out of some flats early morning met a women in the lift who looked me up and down and gave me a proper dirty. The lad text me to say come back he will pay for my taxi back so I go back and it’s only his mam who seen me giving him a surprise visit I wanted to die and when he handed me the money she asked his son why do you pay for sex Adam 😭😭😭😭 to be fair we went on to date for a few months but for some reason I was never invited round for Sunday dinner

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Hi lovely people. Sorry for being MIA. My life went a bit wild. I'm only just back in London after 4 weeks.

Long and short of it is, I went on holiday, had a spat with Mr J, ended up in a thing with a school mate from Scotland, I snogged him when I was 13. He is hot now, anyway, fucked off to Scotland for 2 weeks and ran into my separate school crush and things happened with 2 school mates. I came to my senses and drove back to London 3 days ago.

I am proper in the dog house. Dunno what's going to happen from here.

Honesty don't do things by half's. I wanted to move back to Scotland, now I don't.

Heads a mess and it's my own fault.

Don't feel sorry for Mr j cos this all kicked off when he was messaging another woman, apparently it was 'innocent'

Lauryn who? 🙄🙄🙄
LOOOOOOOOOOOL what a fukin entrance
Tell me moreeeeee

Bayyybeeee *American accent ***

@ThisishowIlivenow
@scotall
Honestly love you both
I was sitting at my sisters thinking of my loons
Loads of WKD made me think of @Lottiew1

This Fred is for us to discuss whatever we want so never feel bad
Chin up my gorgeous girls
I dunno if I cba to read about that toxic gal tonight (LG)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

wilbz90

Chatty Member
My worst walk of shame kind of situation was I stayed at this lads for a quick drunken fumble after a night out one night. Both of us passed out and woke up to his sister who was older going WHO IS THAT AND WHY ARE HER FEET SO DIRTY.

Took me heels off cause they hurt didn’t I so got me trotters dirty😭

To top it off I had to go out the back door cause his mam was out front in the garden with her nieces and nephews. Went home and just pretended it never happened.

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Sending love to all you ladies, what a shitter this year is trying to be for people.
I fear I will never catch up on the main thread because that life thing is twisting my melons and not in a good way. Being taken away for a couple of nights tomorrow for a breather and cannot wait.
We’ve got this queens 💖

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Morning! Been catching up and loving you all.
Off topic of dick, but hoping to lose weight and get some again 😂 After feeling shit all weekend I’ve buckled and bought my first weight loss jab. Nervous as hell but am so desperate to get my weight down to normal.
Which brand did you go with ?
aww the girls will have some good advice I only lasted two jabs lol.
Although I’ve been tempted to ‘go again’
You’ve got this !!!!
when will you start it ?

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
In more detail the 1st guy from school offered me a shoulder to cry on, behind his fiancee back.

School mate number 2 told me he was divorcing his wife only for her to message me asking what I'm playing at.

I drove back down to London

Fuck it

Better Goss than our LG slag

Sorry but I'm callous I don't care, don't fuck with me

• Wow
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Rewind.

Let's discuss Mr J.

He owes you and explanation and can still fuck off. How is that innocent?

All three of them in the skip and forget them all.
He's done this before, I dunno what's wrong with him hun.

I'm really not sure what's wrong with him. I think he got a fright.

Tbh I'm only back in London for my job.

I need to have a think about my next steps xx

• Heart
How did it go today? 🧡
Thanks ladies I need to stop being such a crank 🤪
It went amazing! School can fully cater to his needs, has every bit of equipment you can imagine and they always provide part uniform grants which is a help! Only issue is it’s miles away and they won’t provide transport because I drive, that’s all good for now but don’t know how it’s going to work when Sister 🫶🏻 starts next year, think I’m going to appeal it because it is miles out and surely he should be entitled. He didn’t want to leave though which is a bonus, saw the swimming pool and tried to strip then cried when we went back to the car 🤣

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Well kids he's away to bed mortal. I've had no warnings about my behaviour. I've got so much shit to watch I'm behind on everything.

So my son came down before so I said I'm just letting you know I shall be napping tomorrow because it will be a late night & he knows im a bad sleeper he says mam we will take the baby out so you can have some peace for a change then my youngest comes down & I thought whats he doing in the kitchen. He was putting the bottles in the steriliser & measuring out all her milk into the little pots he's only just turned 15 man 😭

• Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Morning ☀ no one to tell because no one knows I’m on them, but 1 week 💉done, 7lbs down, no side effects, increased energy. Appetite reduced but eating 3 smaller meals, totally off snacks & alcohol 😱 2nd week started. Just wish I had the grit of @johndoe111 to lose it without medication 💪🏼🫡 but this is a start.
Feel better for having ‘said’ it out loud now 🤣
This is fukin fantastic !!!
I can’t wait to hear how you get on
I’m feeling this energy
As I went gym this morning I was thinking of Annie’s body😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha