Luke Wren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 yrs old and this girl has zero clue her "idol" dates a Pedophile. Grooming them young, eh Rebecca??
I was just about to post this! If I was the mother of this 20yo girl Inwould be livid knowing that my daughter was being mentored by someone harboring a child molester with an active court case who has been arrested in 2 states for molesting his own daughters.
---
I was just about to post this! If I was the mother of this 20yo girl Inwould be livid knowing that my daughter was being mentored by someone harboring a child molester with an active court case who has been arrested in 2 states for molesting his own daughters.
Notice how Rebecca didnt tag the 20 yr old Sophia.

Reactions: 2
---

Yep. Very clever. She gives me groomer vibes.

Reactions: 1
---

Shes tagged in the photo now. Wonder if someone will message her spilling the beans?

Reactions: 1
I’m not seeing any tags on FB or Insta but I sure hope someone spills the beans
Ahh that's weird, the tag is there when I look on insta. I can't give her username away so I hope someone messages her too, an lets her know what and who her mentor is supporting.

I cannot believe she is still going ahead with this. She has no shame at all. Just putting him everywhere.

I notice that she still doesn’t tag him though.
Notice she's been crickets with her IVF and all of a sudden, right before his court date, she announces her egg retrieval. All strategic on her part and there he is, smiling like he doesn't have a care in the world. And she finally announced that she's doing Gerbalife f/t time. Money tight, Rebecca? Two despicable people.
---
Looks like Rebecca had to find a way to continue her facade by creating an account for her parents. I know for a fact her mom doesn't know how to use IG bc Rebecca said so. This is all Rebecca here. Delusional.

Attachments

Last edited:
Rebecca is just a nonce aswell if you ask me , there is no going back for her now. No excuse that falls out of that wonky arse mouth will make her look any different, she’s gone to far to be able to say she was manipulated, blinded and all that bullshit. They are both inhumain psychopathes END OF…..

of course she posts an IVF update the week before Luke’s court date for molesting his daughter for years, she did the same thing with another IVF announcement when the same daughter was undergoing open heart surgery. Meanwhile the mothers Katie and Faiths mom are celebrating their children and motherhood so it must really bug Rebecca that she doesn’t have her own. To be so desperate to have a child with 3 times divorced, cheated on his exes, psychopathic pedophile… no coming back from that. Luke’s 20 year old daughter would have to reason to lie about the abuse, she’s grown up and sadly had to make the abuse public. I’d bet she’s been in therapy for years as she seems to be doing well in her life now with school and her photography business.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Rebecca is just a nonce aswell if you ask me , there is no going back for her now. No excuse that falls out of that wonky arse mouth will make her look any different, she’s gone to far to be able to say she was manipulated, blinded and all that bullshit. They are both inhumain psychopathes END OF…..
She's trying to create this narrative that she's in a great relationship with him and now it's time to have a baby. She is so delusional bc no one in their right minds would try to have a baby when you have a possible conviction looming over your Pedophile BF. No one. The better question is, why is she making this public? I think he stands a pretty good chance of serving time so is she trying to get pregnant and have a baby before he goes bye bye???? She wants to raise a child as a single parent? Desperate Ho. You keep living in your fantasy world, Rebecca and killing yourself to sell your products bc you need the money. They probably got a 2nd mortgage on their home to pay for the expenses. I'll bet they're in serious debt too. Lawyers are not cheap.
of course she posts an IVF update the week before Luke’s court date for molesting his daughter for years, she did the same thing with another IVF announcement when the same daughter was undergoing open heart surgery. Meanwhile the mothers Katie and Faiths mom are celebrating their children and motherhood so it must really bug Rebecca that she doesn’t have her own. To be so desperate to have a child with 3 times divorced, cheated on his exes, psychopathic pedophile… no coming back from that. Luke’s 20 year old daughter would have to reason to lie about the abuse, she’s grown up and sadly had to make the abuse public. I’d bet she’s been in therapy for years as she seems to be doing well in her life now with school and her photography business.
Yep. Every time. Like clock work. I also think she's culpable with L's abuse. I think she knows and she's CYA. He had L 50% of the time for awhile. The only saving grace in this is, one day L will have a voice like Faith and the truth will come out about her. She is a vile, manipulative, POS like Luke.
---
She's trying to create this narrative that she's in a great relationship with him and now it's time to have a baby. She is so delusional bc no one in their right minds would try to have a baby when you have a possible conviction looming over your Pedophile BF. No one. The better question is, why is she making this public? I think he stands a pretty good chance of serving time so is she trying to get pregnant and have a baby before he goes bye bye???? She wants to raise a child as a single parent? Desperate Ho. You keep living in your fantasy world, Rebecca and killing yourself to sell your products bc you need the money. They probably got a 2nd mortgage on their home to pay for the expenses. I'll bet they're in serious debt too. Lawyers are not cheap. He clearly has no job. BSL fired his ass and if he's coaching, it's probably her down lines.

If you look at the updates on Luke and Katie’s divorce it appears Luke had to submit his financials now that the custody is back to the original long distance timesharing when Katie moved Lake to Uk. I believe they used the house equity for the house Rebecca and Luke bought as asset for the Bond so assuming that’s been released for the Fl case I bet they borrowed their equity to buy all the crap to turn their yard into her Herbalife home shop. Living in FL is expensive, mortgage rates are high,home insurance is very hard to get and super expensive as well. Plus all this flying everywhere. I bet Luke doesn’t provide any support to Lake and now moreso as he’s unemployed. Hopefully the judge can go after whatever assets he has left.

If you look at the updates on Luke and Katie’s divorce it appears Luke had to submit his financials now that the custody is back to the original long distance timesharing when Katie moved Lake to Uk. I believe they used the house equity for the house Rebecca and Luke bought as asset for the Bond so assuming that’s been released for the Fl case I bet they borrowed their equity to buy all the crap to turn their yard into her Herbalife home shop. Living in FL is expensive, mortgage rates are high,home insurance is very hard to get and super expensive as well. Plus all this flying everywhere. I bet Luke doesn’t provide any support to Lake and now moreso as he’s unemployed. Hopefully the judge can go after whatever assets he has left.
Well said. I'd be willing to bet he's in serious debt and as a result of both of their names on the mortgage, let karma kick her in the ass as well. He's probably lying to her about any debt he has too. I'm not sure how much equity can be in a house that was just purchased 2 yrs ago? She's trying way too hard to get people to buy into this POS as a great guy. No, Rebecca. He's scum. So are you.

I don't get why she's doing ivf instead of the natural way. I know she wants to freeze embryos but isn't all this way too convoluted?

Reactions: 3
I don't get why she's doing ivf instead of the natural way. I know she wants to freeze embryos but isn't all this way too convoluted?
Yes bc she's clearly not tried the natural way. She has an agenda. And again. She was on freakin' birth control when she was tested. Who does this????

Reactions: 4
Yes bc she's clearly not tried the natural way. She has an agenda. And again. She was on freakin' birth control when she was tested. Who does this????
She’s not very smart. There’s so many holes in her stories, if she doesn’t have an internal script for things she messes up. Today on her reel she said they were planned for May egg harvesting but had to move it out a couple months due to her implant and the drs not giving her correct info. I bet she forgot she had the implant and didn’t tell them! Then she says everything is delayed 2 months and in the next breath says its in a couple weeks? That’s why she puts everything in daily reels so they disappear and the proof is gone. She wants the idea of a perfect family because she’s jealous and self centered. Now she’s realizing she’s reaching the end of her fertility and can’t steal another woman’s child to mold into her own so she has to make a last ditch effort to have her own.
I think Luke and Katie made a nice profit about $400k on their home they had to sell upon divorce. Luke and Rebecca paid $1,440,000 for their home and took out a mortgage of 1,296,000 so they put 10% down meaning they each came up with $72,000. It’s all public record online.

She’s not very smart. There’s so many holes in her stories, if she doesn’t have an internal script for things she messes up. Today on her reel she said they were planned for May egg harvesting but had to move it out a couple months due to her implant and the drs not giving her correct info. I bet she forgot she had the implant and didn’t tell them! Then she says everything is delayed 2 months and in the next breath says its in a couple weeks? That’s why she puts everything in daily reels so they disappear and the proof is gone. She wants the idea of a perfect family because she’s jealous and self centered. Now she’s realizing she’s reaching the end of her fertility and can’t steal another woman’s child to mold into her own so she has to make a last ditch effort to have her own.
I think Luke and Katie made a nice profit about $400k on their home they had to sell upon divorce. Luke and Rebecca paid $1,440,000 for their home and took out a mortgage of 1,296,000 so they put 10% down meaning they each came up with $72,000. It’s all public record online.
I just saw the reel in her stories. Here's what makes zero sense. I've said it all along and I'll say it again. You're going to an IVF clinic that's probaby very esteemed, right? Are you telling me she "forgot" to mention she had an implant in her arm? And now she's blaming the clinic? Like, they're coming back and saying that was probably the reason her egg count was low. She purposefully didn't tell them bc she does not really want a chld. This is all for show. She's the Wizard Of Oz, standing behind a curtain, not telling the truth and letting everyone think she's in this perfect relationship and she somehow forgot to tell them she had an implant in her arm. And perect timing for Luke's court date next week. What a bleeping nut job she is. I don't care what equity they have in their house, I think he's in serious debt and is probably living off of credit cards to make himself look like he's got money. And for her, where are all of her people coming to her house for their cold baths? And yes. She doesn't have L anymore to groom and mold. Like I said before, L will have a voice and she'll be able to tell her story one day. I will even go out on a limb to say Rebecca knows full well Luke is a Pedophile and is covering up for him bc she knows there's an outside chance he won't go to jail and she'll still have her business so she'll keep up the charade until he actually does go to jail. Then how will she explain everything?

I don’t know if it’s significant but the language in the posts around this whole process seems to have changed. Back in December it was “egg retrieval and embryo freezing” and now it’s “IVF”.

I’m sure the actual treatment is pretty similar to get to both points but for me freezing is long term goals/securing something for the future where as IVF implies it’s very much about getting pregnant now. I may be reading too much into it but I’m sure she’s never actually referred to the process as IVF before?

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if it’s significant but the language in the posts around this whole process seems to have changed. Back in December it was “egg retrieval and embryo freezing” and now it’s “IVF”.

I’m sure the actual treatment is pretty similar to get to both points but for me freezing is long term goals/securing something for the future where as IVF implies it’s very much about getting pregnant now. I may be reading too much into it but I’m sure she’s never actually referred to the process as IVF before?
You are correct. She has zero intention of getting pregnant. It's all a show for social media.