Luke Wren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This just goes to show you what a liar Rebecca is. She constantly lamented about the thousands of dollars it cost to climb Everest. Herbalife more than likely sponsored this. What a hack.
Herbalife don’t sponsor their members, just professional athletes. Makes this even more sad as she’s just a hun promoting her “business” 🤣
---
And probably will write off those thousands as expenses. 🙄

Reactions: 4
She is a fitness coach. I believe they sponsored her.
She is an Independent Herbalife Member at the President’s Team Level. Unless they have made an exception, this is something that they do not do. Only with professionals such as Ronaldo, Heather Jackson, LA Galaxy, etc.
---
The “fitness coach” is separate and is a crafty way of getting people to use Herbalife products and sign up to her pyramid scheme.

Reactions: 3
She is an Independent Herbalife Member at the President’s Team Level. Unless they have made an exception, this is something that they do not do. Only with professionals such as Ronaldo, Heather Jackson, LA Galaxy, etc.
---
The “fitness coach” is separate and is a crafty way of getting people to use Herbalife products and sign up to her pyramid scheme.
I'm going to stick with my original comment. I think they sponsored her. Maybe not for the full amount but if she literally just peaked the summit and took out that banner, sorry but I don't think it's just to promote herself selling Herbalife. That would be the last thing on my mind if I had just summited Everest. She's constnatly selling the products all day long on her stories.

I'm going to stick with my original comment. I think they sponsored her. Maybe not for the full amount but if she literally just peaked the summit and took out that banner, sorry but I don't think it's just to promote herself selling Herbalife. That would be the last thing on my mind if I had just summited Everest. She's constnatly selling the products all day long on her stories.
Exactly. If you read the wording of the post it’s clear that she’s trying to shill even more of it, bragging how “good” the products are and how they got her to the top. All MLM huns are the same. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Anyone wonder what’s up with her not being able to lift her arms for 5 days and going to urgent care for antibiotics? Sounds like she’s overdone the workouts and has bursitis in her shoulders which since shes on antibiotics must mean an infection. All the saunas and ice baths and hot tubs etc and she has still damaged her body.
---
Ok Rebecca, whatever you need to tell yourself while living with a pedophile

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Anyone wonder what’s up with her not being able to lift her arms for 5 days and going to urgent care for antibiotics? Sounds like she’s overdone the workouts and has bursitis in her shoulders which since shes on antibiotics must mean an infection. All the saunas and ice baths and hot tubs etc and she has still damaged her body.
---
Oh the comment

• Haha
---
She just let everyone know in her stories she has a bacterial infection under both arm pits from the hot tub. You know she read your post. Thanks for clarifying, Rebecca! LMAO!

• Haha
She just let everyone know in her stories she has a bacterial infection under both arm pits from the hot tub. You know she read your post. Thanks for clarifying, Rebecca! LMAO!
She already deleted that comment on her post! Bacteria under your armpit my ass, a skin infection doesn’t leave you unable to move your arms for 5 days. Doesn’t say much about where the bacteria came from! She’s really stupid.

Reactions: 1
She already deleted that comment on her post! Bacteria under your armpit my ass, a skin infection doesn’t leave you unable to move your arms for 5 days. Doesn’t say much about where the bacteria came from! She’s really stupid.
Agree. Not adding up. Why can't she work out for a week???,

Reactions: 2
What was the comment that was deleted?

It’s in the second pic I posted:I hope for your sake he is.
Also all that gushing crap about Luke but her hashtag is spelled wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 2