Luke Wren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your body is falling apart? Swollen eye? Sounds like living a lie is catching up to you, Rebecca. When you date a Pedophile and narcissist, this is just the beginning. Keep living that lie. We all know the truth. So does your body.
I thought the same. Surely this and the weight loss is her body telling her she's stressed and unaligned.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice in one of her recent posts how she said her and her dog were alone in the house but that their housekeeper was taking good care of her? So weird.

Seems Katie is no longer that bothered about safeguarding Lake online. Insta story this afternoon with a link to a school fundraising page that gives you details of the school Lake goes to. A totally unnecessary thing to share publicly.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yea I don’t like that Kadee is falling back into using Lake for engagement. She can have a private group of family and friends who already know where lake goes to school to share the link with. To be fair Luke already told the world where Lake goes to school and blasted it on sm. Kadee gave him hell for that I’m sure but that was pre arrest.
Rebecca looks like she’s barely holding it together. Overworking herself to cope with living with a pedophile? She goes from sharing him all over socials to now nothing. Something happened recently, maybe she got to see the evidence against him. Notice their hot tub arrived and no sign of Luke.

Reactions: 4
Yea I don’t like that Kadee is falling back into using Lake for engagement. She can have a private group of family and friends who already know where lake goes to school to share the link with. To be fair Luke already told the world where Lake goes to school and blasted it on sm. Kadee gave him hell for that I’m sure but that was pre arrest.
Rebecca looks like she’s barely holding it together. Overworking herself to cope with living with a pedophile? She goes from sharing him all over socials to now nothing. Something happened recently, maybe she got to see the evidence against him. Notice their hot tub arrived and no sign of Luke.
There's definitely something up. She showed a pic of Penny lying on the bath mat saying she's been by her side all week. Cryptic much, Rebecca? Saw the hot tub being delivered by a crane. She's over working herself bc she's got to pay the lawyers. No way he's paying for it. She's his supply right now. He needs her.

Reactions: 4
Protecting a pedophile will be the end of her. Does she even realize that 90% of child molestor cases that go to trial are found guilty? Plus remaining silent at his arraignment only makes him look more guilty! I bet Luke and his lawyers are pulling all the nasty tricks they can to intimidate F! Yet F looks stronger than ever, healed from her second open heart surgery, strong in her religion, attending college and running a successful photography business. No jury is going to look at her and doubt her testimony. All the self talk and confident posts on sm don’t change the fact that you live with a child molester Rebecca Louise Smith!

Reactions: 6
Protecting a pedophile will be the end of her. Does she even realize that 90% of child molestor cases that go to trial are found guilty? Plus remaining silent at his arraignment only makes him look more guilty! I bet Luke and his lawyers are pulling all the nasty tricks they can to intimidate F! Yet F looks stronger than ever, healed from her second open heart surgery, strong in her religion, attending college and running a successful photography business. No jury is going to look at her and doubt her testimony. All the self talk and confident posts on sm don’t change the fact that you live with a child molester Rebecca Louise Smith!
Well said. Completely agree. I didn't know it was 90%. Wow. I just find it hard to believe he would want to go to trial knowing the jury will hear Faith's testimony. I feel like if he did a plea deal he would spend less time in prison but being the narcissist that he is, he may think he can beat it. She deserves everything that comes her way. I feel no pity for her at all. She is supporting a Pedophile and believing his lies and I'm sure he's maligning not only Katie but Julie as well to make them look like the bad ex's out to get him. Total narcissist behavior. What really gets me if Rebecca's mother always commenting she loves them both. duck her too.

Reactions: 5
Wow Rebecca is really sticking her neck out there to make such a strong statement about their moms raising good people! On the surface at least, she’s not wavering!

Attachments

• Wow
Wow Rebecca is really sticking her neck out there to make such a strong statement about their moms raising good people! On the surface at least, she’s not wavering!
Yeah. Sure. Guarantee you she's blocking people daily who know about his arrests. She's really pushing him, isn't she?

Yeah. Sure. Guarantee you she's blocking people daily who know about his arrests. She's really pushing him, isn't she?
Well she can block people but she wouldn’t be able to control who communicates with her followers and anyone she shares on socials. Once the details about what her upstanding Luke Wren did to his little girl for years gets out there (soon enough during the trial) it will be an avalanche she can’t run from. She will be buried.

Well she can block people but she wouldn’t be able to control who communicates with her followers and anyone she shares on socials. Once the details about what her upstanding Luke Wren did to his little girl for years gets out there (soon enough during the trial) it will be an avalanche she can’t run from. She will be buried.
We hope it goes to trial. Fingers crossed. I agree. I can't wait for that day to happen with her business imploding bc she supported a Pedophile and chose not to believe the victims.

So it appears that Katie was able to get a judge to vacate orders from last spring. So after Katie reported the sexual abuse in Jan 2023 Luke pushed to get more custody of Lake and there was a court document floating around that Luke was sharing that basically got a judge to actually give Luke more time with L and “said Katie had lied about something and wasn’t credible” and the judge ordered Katie to turn over Lakes passport in April 2023. Then when F found out about her little sisters abuse she came forward in May 2023 to authorities in MN and WI reporting her own abuse ensuing investigations that let to Luke being charged in FL in Aug 2023 and in Sept 2023 in WI. After Luke was arrested in FL Katie tried to get sole custody etc and they’ve been going back and forth over it. Luke was trying to get a psychological evaluation on Katie which doesn’t look like that happened or if it did it was favorable to Katie because now the family court judge basically cancelled the orders the judge made in April 2023 and reinstated the long distance parenting agreement. Still Luke can’t have unsupervised contact with anyone under 18 so it will be interesting to see if he’s able to see her. Maybe Katie is planning a move back to the UK?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So it appears that Katie was able to get a judge to vacate orders from last spring. So after Katie reported the sexual abuse in Jan 2023 Luke pushed to get more custody of Lake and there was a court document floating around that Luke was sharing that basically got a judge to actually give Luke more time with L and “said Katie had lied about something and wasn’t credible” and the judge ordered Katie to turn over Lakes passport in April 2023. Then when F found out about her little sisters abuse she came forward in May 2023 to authorities in MN and WI reporting her own abuse ensuing investigations that let to Luke being charged in FL in Aug 2023 and in Sept 2023 in WI. After Luke was arrested in FL Katie tried to get sole custody etc and they’ve been going back and forth over it. Luke was trying to get a psychological evaluation on Katie which doesn’t look like that happened or if it did it was favorable to Katie because now the family court judge basically cancelled the orders the judge made in April 2023 and reinstated the long distance parenting agreement. Still Luke can’t have unsupervised contact with anyone under 18 so it will be interesting to see if he’s able to see her. Maybe Katie is planning a move back to the UK?
What I don't understand is why is this POS trying to get custody of L when he can't be around any minors and the WI case is scheduled for May? Why even go to family court right now when you're in the midst of these charges? He's delusional and so is his attorney. What did Katie lie about? Like doesn't the current judge know about his charges? It's mind boggling to me.

Luke was trying to get full custody of Lake after Katie reported the abuse to the authorities and before he was officially charged. Obviously it was a he said she said thing and the family court judge sided with Luke at the time. Family court could not use the abuse report because Luke wasn’t charged at the time. I’m sure Luke tried to make Katie look unstable and said Katie lied about the abuse or tried to make it look like Katie fed the abuse to Lake…that way Luke could go after full custody and have Lake all to himself to abuse full time. Sadly that ploy worked and the judge gave Luke more time with Lake. This was all before he was arrested. I bet he thought he was in the clear. Sometimes pedophiles do not see that was they are doing is wrong. They think it’s love. Luke probably didn’t think that molesting/abusing and raping his own daughter for several years was wrong! Faith coming forward saved her little sister from the same fate. When Luke was arrested in Florida Katie went to court right away to get sole custody but a family court judge did not have ability to do that until Luke was found guilty. Now that the WI case is moving forward the do family judge ordered mediation and out of that came the ruling that basically overturned the judge who gave Luke more time w Lake and they had to go back to the long distance parenting plan that Luke has agreed to when they got divorced and Katie moved with Lake back to the UK (essentially giving Katie sole custody)

Luke was trying to get full custody of Lake after Katie reported the abuse to the authorities and before he was officially charged. Obviously it was a he said she said thing and the family court judge sided with Luke at the time. Family court could not use the abuse report because Luke wasn’t charged at the time. I’m sure Luke tried to make Katie look unstable and said Katie lied about the abuse or tried to make it look like Katie fed the abuse to Lake…that way Luke could go after full custody and have Lake all to himself to abuse full time. Sadly that ploy worked and the judge gave Luke more time with Lake. This was all before he was arrested. I bet he thought he was in the clear. Sometimes pedophiles do not see that was they are doing is wrong. They think it’s love. Luke probably didn’t think that molesting/abusing and raping his own daughter for several years was wrong! Faith coming forward saved her little sister from the same fate. When Luke was arrested in Florida Katie went to court right away to get sole custody but a family court judge did not have ability to do that until Luke was found guilty. Now that the WI case is moving forward the do family judge ordered mediation and out of that came the ruling that basically overturned the judge who gave Luke more time w Lake and they had to go back to the long distance parenting plan that Luke has agreed to when they got divorced and Katie moved with Lake back to the UK (essentially giving Katie sole custody)
But he can't see Lake, right unless it's supervised? I doubt Katie would agree to that. What a mess. He's horrible.

Well given he’s off galavanting as Rebecca’s assistant overseas it doesn’t appear he really cares about anyone except himself and Rebecca. I doubt he will be seeing Lake when he gets back.

Well given he’s off galavanting as Rebecca’s assistant overseas it doesn’t appear he really cares about anyone except himself and Rebecca. I doubt he will be seeing Lake when he gets back.
He's been MIA. No sign of him. Trouble in paradise????