Luke Wren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread created to discuss luke wren, former Juice plus rep and current herbalife rep. He has recently been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault on 2 children. These children are believed to be his own daughters.

If anyone wants to do a run down of events concerning this please feel free.

Reactions: 1
She seems to be standing by him up to now. Surely she can't stay with him if he's found guilty?

Reactions: 2
I reckon he is a rank, nasty, master manipulator and has Rebecca throughly under his spell. Look how much F appeared to love him over the years and now it’s only that she’s moved away and got herself a bf (now fiancé) that she’s probably realised how wrong it all was! He is a disgusting creature.

Edited to add: look at the masses of woman he has manipulated over the years in JP

Reactions: 4
I reckon he is a rank, nasty, master manipulator and has Rebecca throughly under his spell. Look how much F appeared to love him over the years and now it’s only that she’s moved away and got herself a bf (now fiancé) that she’s probably realised how wrong it all was! He is a disgusting creature.

Edited to add: look at the masses of woman he has manipulated over the years in JP
Who?? I thought it was only Kadie but I'm relatively new to the party

Not too sure on his JP huns as he was American I only really followed the UK huns
I know someone who was in JP and met him at a convention. Apparently he had a girlfriend with him (it was before katie) yet he was flirting with the girl I know right infront of his gfs face to the point she was super uncomfortable and felt really sorry for the gf. I don’t doubt he is a massive pig

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Looks like Luke's profile pic has been deleted off of the Build Senior Living website. I wonder if they fired him or are keeping him under the radar? Glad to see his profile pic gone though.

Reactions: 4
Is he with Rebecca? I haven't seen him
If he is able to travel right now, I think she’s being very careful not to show him with her. I sense some serious PR scrambling coming her way very soon.

I honestly just don’t get how she can stand him right now, let alone stand by him. I’d feel so disgusted and full of rage even being near him.

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t help wondering whether Rebecca was spending so long in New York whilst Luke moves out of the house - but I think that’s just wishful thinking on my part that she might have managed to escape him! She’s still following him on Insta 🙄 so I’m sure it’s just business as usual really . . . “smile and wave, nothing to see here, look at our perfect MLM life” 😕
She can’t keep this facade up for much longer though surely!

Reactions: 3