Luke Catleugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still confused to his and Zara’s relationship, I sometimes think best friends but they do act like a couple sometimes.. Has he ever said anything to suggest they are or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Still confused to his and Zara’s relationship, I sometimes think best friends but they do act like a couple sometimes.. Has he ever said anything to suggest they are or not?
Yes, they’ve mentioned it multiple times that they’re just friends. They also sleep in separate bedrooms.

As someone else said further up, I believe he’s gay although I’m unsure if he’s ever actually mentioned it.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed how, Luke talks to Zara as if she’s a 6 year old child? Especially when she bakes, he tries to think he’s Paul Hollywood!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He looks a right twit in the middle of London, with his wellies on, “foraging” for decorations

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, they’ve mentioned it multiple times that they’re just friends. They also sleep in separate bedrooms.

As someone else said further up, I believe he’s gay although I’m unsure if he’s ever actually mentioned it.
never mentioned it, whilst I’m avid believer people shouldn’t have to come out I can’t help but feel as someone who’s content is about life, that he should. Especially after those bum shorts in his painting video.

he seems w lovely guy (don’t think he would hurt a fly) but ANNOYING

Luke must be bored again and running out of content. New wall paint looks like puke!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone else noticed how, Luke talks to Zara as if she’s a 6 year old child? Especially when she bakes, he tries to think he’s Paul Hollywood!
I came here to say the same about what he said about her cooking dinner this evening ! she’s a grown woman stop patronising her for doing normal things like cooking her tea ! that attitude is not for me 🤮

he clearly thinks he’s an oracle when it comes to food , luke hun , ya basic ! we can all buy cook book and follow a Jamie Oliver recipe x

Reactions: 9
Come on.... He's as camp as Xmas!

never mentioned it, whilst I’m avid believer people shouldn’t have to come out I can’t help but feel as someone who’s content is about life, that he should. Especially after those bum shorts in his painting video.

he seems w lovely guy (don’t think he would hurt a fly) but ANNOYING
He doesn't say he's gay but it's fairly obvious.. There's another flat mate couple on YouTube... Forget what it's called now but is the guy called Scott?? Anyway, he makes Julian Clary look butch!!! 🤣

I always wonder what will happen down the line when they buy this house together and then one of them meets someone and wants to love in with them.... I'm sure Zara won't want to listen to Luke's headboard banging on the wall with some bloke grunting and moaning.... And vice versa 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on.... He's as camp as Xmas!

He doesn't say he's gay but it's fairly obvious.. There's another flat mate couple on YouTube... Forget what it's called now but is the guy called Scott?? Anyway, he makes Julian Clary look butch!!! 🤣

I always wonder what will happen down the line when they buy this house together and then one of them meets someone and wants to love in with them.... I'm sure Zara won't want to listen to Luke's headboard banging on the wall with some bloke grunting and moaning.... And vice versa 🤣
golly gosh if Luke was heads down bum up imagine the mess!

Tan and make Up everywhere

• Haha
Luke has travelled to Esher yet again for more Christmas baubles at the garden centre...essential travel? I think not.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Luke has travelled to Esher yet again for more Christmas baubles at the garden centre...essential travel? I think not.
He’s 100% spending Christmas with his mum back in the north east and Zara with her’s as usual bending all the rules!

He’s 100% spending Christmas with his mum back in the north east and Zara with her’s as usual bending all the rules!
I messaged him on insta and said that I was disappointed to see him travelling for non-essential reasons such as going to buy Christmas baubles. He replied that garden centres were open and as far as he was concerned he had done nothing wrong. I pointed out that just because you CAN go somewhere it doesn’t mean you SHOULD. He replied to say that he disagreed. Suffice to say, I have now unfollowed both his insta accounts and his YouTube channel. He has become too big for his boots recently and thinks he is above the rules.

Especially after those bum shorts in his painting video.

Yep, definitely shots for the boys. He thinks he's the dog's bollocks now, which is a shame. I sometimes get the feeling that Zara is bored shitless by him.

Yep, definitely shots for the boys. He thinks he's the dog's bollocks now, which is a shame. I sometimes get the feeling that Zara is bored shitless by him.
Screenshot_20201204-193440.png

He doesn't even have an arse really. Thighs aren't bad. But the arse doesn't exist. And the gentle thrusting as he paints - definitely trying to put on a not so subtle show.

• Haha
That booty wasn't meant for short shorts. Wonder what type of guys he's into.. tattooed chavs maybe? Can't picture him getting frisky under the sheets though.. He's so unsexy

Incase you didn't know myself and Zara are vegetarian? I guess in Luke's world anchovies are plant based? Worcester Sauce dear Luke is NOT vegetarian. He isn't the sharpest is he?

• Haha
That booty wasn't meant for short shorts. Wonder what type of guys he's into.. tattooed chavs maybe? Can't picture him getting frisky under the sheets though.. He's so unsexy
I can’t imagine him with anyone! He is very boring and I bet he’s awful at giving head!

• Wow
I can’t imagine him with anyone! He is very boring and I bet he’s awful at giving head!
As a gay man myself, I look at Luke and think he should be attractive and good looking. And while I don't think he is ugly, there is something unattractive about him physically, and how he speaks irritates me and he actually comes across really sexless. It wouldn't surprise me if he just refused to give head full stop.

Screenshot_20201206-193435.png

This unnecessary shot of him makes me think he is saying he is a bottom, but he has such poor form, he needs to arch that back more as a good bottom. He would probably be such a passive bottom and not really in to it. Kinky for him would probably be him laying on his back instead of on his hands and knees.

• Haha
As a gay man myself, I look at Luke and think he should be attractive and good looking. And while I don't think he is ugly, there is something unattractive about him physically, and how he speaks irritates me and he actually comes across really sexless. It wouldn't surprise me if he just refused to give head full stop.

View attachment 337127

This unnecessary shot of him makes me think he is saying he is a bottom, but he has such poor form, he needs to arch that back more as a good bottom. He would probably be such a passive bottom and not really in to it. Kinky for him would probably be him laying on his back instead of on his hands and knees.
love the analysis of him bottoming but I think he would sooner have a coffee and go to BnM then arch his back tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.