Luke Catleugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been keeping an eye on his channel and instagram for a while now, and he comes across as a very nongenuine person, always way too overexcited about paid gifts he claims to be "ah, a delight!". Last couple of months he hasn't skipped a day of a paid ad, I feel it says a lot about him.

Reactions: 6
I've been keeping an eye on his channel and instagram for a while now, and he comes across as a very nongenuine person, always way too overexcited about paid gifts he claims to be "ah, a delight!". Last couple of months he hasn't skipped a day of a paid ad, I feel it says a lot about him.
He's a pompous dick with an annoying face and accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's in a Burton AD on Insta Stories and I hate it everytime I have to see it. He thinks he's a model, he ain't.

Reactions: 2
if I have to hear 'if you didn't know, myself and Zara are vegetarian'

WE GET IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His style is very "i'll wear every single trend that I see on Instagram" - which is probably why he constantly has to declutter his wardrobe. It's the same with his home decor; styled to whatever is currently trending on Pinterest.

Reactions: 6
I thought I as the only one who thought he had a weird thing where his voice randomly goes extremely deep!
Hate his overuse of delightful as well!!!

I used to really really like his videos but he irritates me now...

Reactions: 7
I thought I as the only one who thought he had a weird thing where his voice randomly goes extremely deep!

He is a phoney

Reactions: 5
did anyone see his Instagram story’s the other day. Telling everyone to keep it real on insta and stop pretending they are achieving so much and working so hard when really it’s just good to survive each day.
I thought that was so rich as he posts a new brand ad every single day, sometimes multiple. He is so fake and just looks at what other people are doing and copies them. I’ve noticed he’s now said he’s doing Xmas taste tests again copying another youtuber I watch.
He bangs on about sustainability yet shops all the time and accepts so many packages when he could really turn some down.
I do like mr carrington as he seems genuine and normal and rarely posts ads but Luke is the most fake person.

Reactions: 4

Omg so I’ve just found this thread as he mentioned it on his Instagram and his fake deep voice is why I can’t watch him!
Also his mum broke local lockdown, in the north east we were placed into tier 2 (not allowed to mix with other households indoors) so Zara invited his mum down for his birthday even though they were in tier 1 and they hugged! Should have been social distancing!! Honestly I’ve never been more mad at this! It’s just a piss take from start to finish

• Haha
  • Wow
Omg so I’ve just found this thread as he mentioned it on his Instagram and his fake deep voice is why I can’t watch him!
Also his mum broke local lockdown, in the north east we were placed into tier 2 (not allowed to mix with other households indoors) so Zara invited his mum down for his birthday even though they were in tier 1 and they hugged! Should have been social distancing!! Honestly I’ve never been more mad at this! It’s just a piss take from start to finish
He's such a dick

Reactions: 1
He's such a dick
So he basically lead you here himself 🤣

WTF with the last sentence??? No Luke I don't need help thank you and just because I don't like you or your fakeness it doesn't mean I'm "odd".

Also he thinks that Tattle is responsible for the thumbs down on his YouTube vlogs and "there's a group of people" who are "bots" doing it??? Maybe it's just me but I found that confusing. It's as if he was blaming Tattle for anyone not liking his vlogs.
Screenshot_20201118_192704.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So he basically lead you here himself 🤣

WTF with the last sentence??? No Luke I don't need help thank you and just because I don't like you or your fakeness it doesn't mean I'm "odd".

Also he thinks that Tattle is responsible for the thumbs down on his YouTube vlogs and "there's a group of people" who are "bots" doing it??? Maybe it's just me but I found that confusing. It's as if he was blaming Tattle for anyone not liking his vlogs.
View attachment 315726
Hahahahaha need some help 😂😂 that’s my favourite line of the day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also just found this cause of his IG stories 😂 Have to say I have had a few short chats with him in his DMs and he actually seemed quite nice, however think he’s proof that the “influencer” career can just make some people too big for their boots.

Had to LOL with him, Mr C and Kate meeting up and showing themselves stood 2m+ apart in vlogs and saying “we’re gonna have some food/a drink OUTSIDE” but then cut to a clip of their drinks on a table cheers-ing and clearly indoors. Also saying “oh sorry we were too busy chatting to vlog!” or too busy breaking Covid guidelines? 🤔

Covid has well and truly shown the fake side of influencers, they can’t even pretend not to break guidelines. If you’re gonna break the rules just don’t show it? And definitely don’t preach!

Reactions: 9
I’ve been watching Luke on and off for a few months. Some of his content was alright but he’s definitely turned into one of ‘those influencers’ since his following increased. Shame because some of his content was quite good!

What I find funny is how all these influencers perceive us here as haters with nothing better to do. In reality, we’re holding down proper full time jobs with family and kids and real life responsibilities during a global pandemic and Don’t need lectures from the likes of him who does social media adverts from his sofa for a living to tell me to take things easy 😂 (Katie Snooks is THE WORST for this).

Reactions: 7
What I find funny is how all these influencers perceive us here as haters with nothing better to do. In reality, we’re holding down proper full time jobs with family and kids and real life responsibilities during a global pandemic and Don’t need lectures from the likes of him who does social media adverts from his sofa for a living to tell me to take things easy 😂 (Katie Snooks is THE WORST for this).
This X 1000 👏👏👏👏 What a perfect description of so many shysters on social media these days 👍

Reactions: 3
I’ve been looking for a thread on him but his story just brought me here looking again 😂 So I quite liked him and that he appeared to follow rules etc but when he decided to go to Greece I was ANNOYED.. clearly didn’t care that much.

"I'm running out of content so what can I do that is cheap and appropriate for the upcoming season? POUNDLAND CHRISTMAS HAUL baby!!"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.