Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Blimey. By the time they move out of that flat (in 2039!) the landlord will be chiselling 10 inches of paint off those walls…

• Haha
Reactions: 19

gbg414

As a bit of fun, I thought we could make a bingo card (or drinking game) for Luke’s videos as they have become so predictable - any other suggestions of boxes to add?

Paints a room
Mentions aunt and uncle
Espresso martini / Aperol Spritz
Mr Carrington
Mispronounces a word / gets basic fact wrong
Looking after someone else’s dog
Buys “antique” that is absolute trash
Re-organises a cupboard
Mentions Waitrose
Zara has a moan
Buys a plant / kills a plant

• Haha
Reactions: 16

james30

I'm sorry but when he mentioned his Rising Star "accolade" from a gossip mag and feeling the pressure to live up to it, you'd think he'd been given a Brit Award the way he talks about it 😂 this boy has delusions of grandeur. He sees Mr C with his house and renovations and probably thinks he deserves the same, even though he's about 15 years younger.

Such a strange, contradictory video. Bemoaning not being able to buy a house in London at the age of 24, but also telling himself he needs to be more humble. He really needs to stop being so dramatic and go out and enjoy himself while he's still young. There'll be plenty of time later on to be worrying about mortgages and what not

• Haha
Reactions: 15

james30

Hello 👋 new here, I discovered Luke's channel a few months ago and just found this thread.

I can't get over how much he buys (especially the tat from charity shops), he definitely has a touch of compulsive buying disorder. Everytime he crosses the door he comes back with bags upon bags. Then he complains about the prices of properties going up and that their savings wouldn't get them much in London? And now he's just bought a new sofa to replace a perfectly usable one in good condition, the same thing he did with the dining table, chairs, desk etc. But then again I guess if he were to stop buying his videos would only last about 2 minutes lol

Also, does nobody else find how he talks for his age really strange? Everything is "fabulous" or "joyous" or "delightful", I don't know anyone in their 20s who talks like that. It just makes him seem disingenuous. His pal Mr Carrington (although equally as bad for buying crap), is much more natural in front of the camera and you can tell he's just being himself.

Reactions: 14

disneys

VIP Member
It’s no one’s business. He loves what he loves. Assumptions may be correct. But it’s none of our business.
Luke has had many of lovers…: but the viewers don’t know
Oh you again ? Fuck offffff

it’s a gossip thread , we gossip , get over it !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m confused, why would you postpone a much wanted trip to Venice till next year and book a trip to Milan for next month to cheer yourselves up, for not being able to go to Venice? 🤔
Why not just rebook Venice for next month then?
Please don’t tell me, that i’m the only one who finds this confusing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Luke and Gabriella Lindley should hang out and best friends. They can spend every day taking it in turns to paint a room in each others home. And when they've finished, they can start all over again.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
I’ve had to unsubscribe .... not because of anything he’s done , but because 2 nights ago I had a VERY vivid sex dream about him and now I can’t look him anymore without feeling embarrassed 🤣🤣 He’s 10 years younger than me and camper than Christmas !! What was dream me thinking ?!

when I woke up and told my husband he said “is he the camp one who fiddles about with his slow cooker?” 🤣.. yes , that’s apparently my type !!

• Haha

Munchkin

This was his reply to me before he deleted the thread :
"I'm replying to this once. I’m home and it was right in light with guidance. I’m not discussing this any more. Hopefully you have a nice Christmas."

The ' hopefully you have a nice Christmas ' was especially insulting as all my plans have fallen apart!! What guidance he thinks he is following is beyond me.

• Wow
  • Angry

gbg414

Luke may seek influence from a combination of sources when researching his recipes BUT he DOES NOT copy others
I’m so confused by your posts on here @MotheHo - either you are Luke or Zara, if so - why are you rising to the bait all the time? Step back, get on with your life
OR you are a Luke Stan - if so, this ain’t the board for you m’dear - go set up up ‘rave’ board for Luke and have conversations with yourself all day.

I don’t want to speak on behalf of everyone else here, but I think most of us at one time enjoyed Luke’s content but have changed our minds because of a combination of his lacklustre content and his persistent covid rule breaking.

Reactions: 12

Buddy2903

Luke & Zara have such a strange relationship. I think that maybe as uni mates they got on well & lived in shared uni accommodation. I guess they shared their hopes & plans for the future & then they finished their courses....Perhaps Zara has found herself in this weird asexual online relationship with Luke planning their future & has freaked out. You'd have thought if they were united in this "change of plans" & saw their future together ,Zara would be sitting next to Luke and be super supportive. I'm not his greatest fan, but I do think she's stringing him along. Come on Luke, you deserve better. Move back to the NE. You can be in London in a matter of a few hours for PR etc, own your own home, promote Newcastle (who doesn't love Newcastle) and find yourself a bloody sexy bloke 😍

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
Yeah I unsubbed before Christmas but the new vlog came up in my recommendations. I watched the first few mins and it made me rageyhim talking about how he hoped everyone had the best Christmas they could.

Well no Luke! Because we were put in tier 4 less than a week before as well but stayed home and didn’t spend it with my parents. I had to talk to my mum on the phone when she was in tears because for the first time in 40 odd years, they wouldn’t have either of their kids home. So he can fuck all the way off with that!

sorry for my lack of punctuation due to rage typing 😂

Dotty1980

Kindly gifted a lovely dining table and chairs for free. So Luke and Zara have decided they will sell there old one for a profit .... I dunno guys why don't you gift it to a charity considering someone has done a good deed for you put something back to the world maybe ... Vile people

• Sad
You know what gets me is that Luke, Zara and even Mr Carrington don't even acknowledge what is really going on in the real world especially in the UK. They could really help in their vlogs etc.. for people who are just trying to get by especially who cant even afford to buy just the basic foods. Nothing is said or even any sympathy for what is going on. Just them spending and showing what they are getting for free just to benefit themselves. Such selfishness and if Im ok and who cares about anyone else. They could with their followings help showboat what is needed and what needs to help people and get to promote a charity that could help but they don't. So long as it benefits their content and it makes money for them they just don't really care. Shame on you

disneys

VIP Member
What a bizarre video … nothing has changed , why don’t they buy somewhere in commuting distance to London ? That is what my husband and I did when we moved out of London .. there’s definitely more to this story

holden9

Chatty Member
Dumb cringy video to save face. Perhaps don't announce that you're going to buy a house until you actually bought a house?

He doesn't think it's the right time to buy because homes are overvalued. Wtf do you think will happen with property prices next year?

Just say that you can't afford it right now and move on.

disneys

VIP Member
He makes me laugh how he tries to be pretentious with the way he talks about food but clearly has no idea what he’s on about

“egg parpadelle with meatballs and soffrito” just call it what it is you wanky twat , it’s pasta and meatballs in tomato sauce …

pasta and soffrito would be rank

soffrito is just the fancy name for diced onion, celery and carrot and is the base of the sauce … it’s not the actual name of the sauce 😂 I use soffrito all the time when I make pasta sauces from scratch because it’s a good way to pack in veg for my kid without him noticing but I don’t tell my husband I’ve made him soffrito sauce .. I just say pasta sauce or bolognese or whatever it is I’ve made ! That would be like using onion as the base for your tomato soup and calling it “onion”

he has no idea about food and clearly all he knows is what he reads on the labels of stuff in Waitrose .. I do enjoy it when he pretends to be knowledgeable and pretentious but just misses the mark completely ! 😂

• Haha