Luke Catleugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right - who is going to bite the bullet and set up the second thread? 😊

Reactions: 1
Too many coincidences for it not to be him for me especially when both MotherHo and Luke have many times both posted at the same time in the middle of the night and at other odd times...that's what made me suspicious in the first place. Then I kept an eye on it happened a few times before I mentioned it on tattle..plus it's a word he uses 'Ho'
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Luke and Zara jointly after one-too-many wines with their home cooked stolen recipe

Also, weird they brought the rail strike into it. Whoever Mo is, I hope they were personally greatly inconvenienced by the strike. Clearly it's struck a nerve with them, which is sorta the point of a strike - so jokes on them!

Either that or they're clearly just jealous of the striking rail workers who are fundamental key workers and are now standing up for something they believe in. Clearly two things both Luke and Zara know nothing about...

Right - who is going to bite the bullet and set up the second thread? 😊
We need thread title suggestions! Any ideas everyone?!

My attempt:

Luke Catleugh #2 sobbing over house buying no-go, scoffing plagiarised risotto and a little bit of a Ho

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh God!! Shopping haul from BM & Home Bargains...more tat purchased.....
Just plain boring… once again Luke is so ‘excited’. I would say get a grip but that would be pointless. His channel is in real trouble. Unfortunately Luke is the only one that doesn’t realise it. It is obvious he has come to a screeching halt in terms of content. There are only so many gifted /free events you can gush about. He enjoys cooking and is a great cook but only compared to Zara, but he hasn’t the passion needed to be successful in that area. Luke really should take a good look at what he is putting out. He has become old before his time.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.